The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 19: Harem’s Nuptial Celebrations

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Harem’s Nuptial Celebrations - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

My wings fluttered. Though I was already married to Sven through Zanyia’s trickery, which made our marriage even more naughty, I had vowed to be married to all his women. I only said it once, but I repeated it two more times beneath my breath. Things said thrice bound my race.

I had so many wives.

“Mmm, I can feel it,” I moaned as Sven rolled off of Ava. She trembled on the ground, her petite body flushed and trembling. Her small breasts rose and fell, thighs spread wide. Her cunt gaped open from his dick, his cum leaking out of her. “You are bred!”

My enchantment spirits danced around in her, ensuring she conceived. It made me so wet as Ava trembled, her beaming face, famed by her strawberry-blonde hair, got to me. My wings fluttered. I lifted into the air and darted to her over the other women writhing around us. I settled between the princess’s thighs.

“Well, wife,” I said, grinning at her as I stroked her thighs. “How does it feel to be bred by our husband.”

“Wicked,” Ava said and giggled. “Makes me feel like a woman.”

“Mmm, a yummy woman,” I moaned and leaned forward, my heavy tits dangling before me. I inhaled, breathing in her fresh musk mixed with that salty, delicious flavor of my husband’s cum.

“If I’m yummy,” Ava purred, “then you should eat me all up.”

“Definitely,” Sven said, my husband’s hand grabbing my hips. “Just gobble her all up and make her explode.”

My breasts pressed into the floor, my pierced nipples throbbing against the polished surface. I nuzzled my face into Ava’s wet bush, her silky strands brushing my cheeks, coating me in her cream and his spunk. My tongue flicked out, brushing through her labia, caressing her silky folds and gathering up that salty cum seasoned with her fresh juices.

Ava let out a low, throaty moan. Her back arched, her hands grasping those small, firm tits of hers. Whimpering, she undulated her hips, rubbing her hot flesh against my face, those ticklish hairs made me shiver. My tongue fluttered again and again, lapping up the spunk and the delicious flavor of her cream.

It was delicious. Sven groped my butt-cheek as I feasted, making Ava gasp and shudder. Her fingers pinched her dusky nipples, tugging on them. She pinched them, her thighs squeezing around my face as she shivered.

“Love watching you feast,” Sven groaned, kneading my butt-cheek, spreading them apart over and over. I shivered, my pussy growing hotter and hotter, my wings fluttering.

“Mmm, does it excite you?” Ava asked, blue eyes smoky.

“Maybe,” Sven said, his voice sounding playful.

“Does it make you hard?” the princess asked while my tongue probed into her depths. I searched through her hole, fluttering inside of her juicy cunt and scooping out our husband’s cum. “Huh, Sven?”

“What do you think?” he asked, the tip of his dick nuzzling at my hot flesh. My juices dripped down my thighs. A trickle of my cream ran down my inner thigh, the ticklish drop making me shiver.

“I think you’re a horny pervert,” I moaned, “who just loves watching your wives pleasing each other.” I jammed my tongue deep into Ava’s snatch.

“So horny!” Ava moaned and gasped, her back arching.

He nudged his dick into my pussy. My labia spread wide around his cock. I whimpered, my depths aching to be filled by him. My arms wrapped around Ava’s thighs, my tongue swirling through her snatch. I lapped up more of his cum and her fresh juices as I ached to be filled by him. I whimpered, pushing back, trying to swallow all of his shaft.

But he pulled back. I whimpered, “Sven! Just shove it in. You’re horny. I’m horny.” My wings flapped, my body shuddering. My pierced nipples rubbed against the floor. “Just ram that into my hole and fuck me.”

“Mmm, she needs it bad,” Ava groaned, pinching her nipples. “Just fuck her.”

“Yes, yes, fuck me,” I whimpered, my pussy on fire.

Sven’s hands grip my butt-cheeks, his fingers digging into my rump. He thrust his cock into my hole. Just not my pussy. I gasped as his dick, soaked in Ava’s pussy juices, slammed into my asshole. My sphincter surrendered to his cock, swallowing his thick girth.

My eyes squeezed shut. I groaned into Ava’s cunt as my asshole spread wider and wider. His dick slammed into my bowels. My hole swallowed his cock. His balls smacked into my taint, his crotch slapping his ass. I squeezed down on his cock, loving the velvety slide of him as he draws backs.

And slammed into me again.

My pussy clenched. Hot juices trickled out of me as I whimpered. I feasted on Ava. My tongue fluttered up and down her pussy. I devoured every drop of her juices I could while questing for more and more of Sven’s cum.

“Yes, yes, fuck her, Sven,” gasped Ava. Her hands shot down and seized my pink hair. She pulled me tight into her pussy. “Pound her! Mmm, you look so sexy when you’re fucking a girl. I love it.”

I shuddered, my pussy growing hotter and hotter as Sven’s dick pounded into my asshole. He rammed into my bowels with such power. The velvety friction burned through my anal sheath and warmed my cunt. Every thrust brought me closer and closer to cumming.

Every thrust spurred me to keep licking Ava. To giving her as much pleasure as our husband’s cock gave me. Bliss rippled through me. My bowels clenched down on his dick, welcoming him over and over again.

“Yes, yes, yes, Sven!” I whimpered into Ava’s pussy.

She squeezed my hair and gasped as my tongue fluttered up to her clit. I sucked and nibbled on her bud, making her squeak and gasped. Her small tits jiggled as she squirmed and gasped. Her eyes squeezed shut.

Her moans exploded from her, joining the passion of our other wives writhing about us. Her delicious, fresh juices bathed my face. I groaned, licking, lapping, reveling in her orgasmic pleasure. My bowels clenched down on Sven’s thrusting cock.

“Yes, yes, yes!” gasped Ava. “Oh, Aingeal! Yes! Your tongue ... Oh, your tongue! Sven, Sven, make her cum, too! Give our wife so much pleasure!”

“Yes!” Sven growled, his strong hands sweeping up my side.

He squeezed my large boobs piled against the floor. I shuddered on my knees, my hips undulating, stirring his dick around inside my bowels. It was incredible. His dick slammed into me harder. His balls thwacked over and over into my taint.

“Let me feel that asshole writhing, Aingeal.” His hands squeezed my tits. “Show me your passion.”

“Yes!” I whimpered. My wings flapped. I brushed his muscular chest, sweeping across his torso as he pounded me so hard. Our flesh smacked together, the power of his passion pressing my face tight into Ava’s cunt.

I kept licking her, drinking her cream as Sven’s dick melted my bowels. My nipples throbbed as he groped my tits. He rubbed my sensitive nubs against the floor. The pleasure flowed through my body, reaching my boiling cunt.

Sven rammed into me. My eyes squeezed shut. My wings went rigid. I let out a throaty moan as his dick drew back. That delicious pleasure flowed through me. It was delightful. I thrust my tongue into Ava’s pussy.

And came.

“Sven!” I whimpered, pussy juices gushing down my thighs.

My asshole writhed about his dick. He buried into me, his hands squeezed my tits as waves of pleasure rippled through me. The ecstasy buffeted my mind. My eyes squeezed shut as he grunted. As my pleasure surged hot through me, his cum spurted into my depths.

Hot jizz erupted over and over into me. Hot blasts of his cum filled my asshole. I loved it. I savored his spunk in me. My pleasure peaked in me as he groaned. I nuzzled against Ava’s snatch as my rapture transformed into buzzing bliss, that wonderful afterglow after being fucked hard by my husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.