The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 18: Faith in Love

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: Faith in Love - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava

I gasped as the black and white light radiated from Thea and Otmar. It swept around us a second time, merging and splitting into all the hues. Last time, it just touched our souls, like it was reading us, sounding our intentions. Now ... it bound us and...

The light knifed into my soul. My back arched. I let out a cry of shock as it attacked something inside of me. It hacked at ... at cords bound about my heart. It severed the bondage of lust chaining me to my father. That ache, that itch deep in my cunt that never truly went away but that I was just ignoring, vanished. My need to be fucked by my father, bred by his incestuous seed, evaporated. The cords of the corrupted priestess’s spell fell away from me.

I. Was. Free.

Tears exploded from my eyes. My entire body shuddered as the joy swept through me. Love consumed the lust. Fidelity swept away the ardor. I didn’t need my father any longer. I just needed Sven and his wives. I just needed my new family. It was wonderful.

“Sven!” I cried out as the light swirled around all of us. “My Sven!”

And then he was before me. He had broken away from his sister and Aingeal. His strong arms seized me. He kissed me hard, his strong arms pulling me against him. I melted against his hungry mouth. I clung to him, a new desire swelling in me.

A pure desire.

My tongue danced with Sven. I was his wife. He was my husband. My prince. I clung to him tightly, my arms locked around his neck. His hands stroked down my back, rustling the fabric of my dress, pulling the cloth tight over my breasts, my nipples aching.

The rest of my family appeared around me as the light faded. They were all my wives, even the sex slaves. Their faces beamed around me as they reached in at me. Their hands fumbled at my clothing, searching for the laces holding my dress closed.

Fingers found them. My bodice grew loose. Gentle hands pulled at my dress, sliding it down my shoulders. Sven broke the kiss to stare at my small breasts quivering, topped by my upswept, dusky nipples.

Armor clinked as hands went to Ealaín’s grab. Others were ripping off Sven’s leathers as I settled naked before him. Zanyia grinned down at me as she tugged off my skirt, already naked, already prepared to celebrate our nuptials.

Greta’s large tits bounced into sight, cupped by Aingeal’s kneading hands. Nathalie ripped off Kora’s robes, bearing my new wife’s tattooed body, the verdant vines and pink flowers almost glowing after being bathed in Luben’s colors.

“Mmm, get that cock growing,” Greta moaned as she pulled away from Aingeal and stared at Ealaín pulling off the last of her armor, her midnight-black body exposed for all to gaze upon.

The aoi si smiled, and then her cock sprouted, thrusting from the folds of her pussy. I shivered as her clit grew longer and longer, the pink fading to the darkness of the rest of her skin. Her large tits bounced, her citrine eyes smoldering with lust.

“Oh, my,” Thea gasped. “I didn’t expect that.”

“Explains how Sven can keep all those women satisfied,” Otmar said then chuckled. “Slipped another cock into the group.”

“We need to get you ready,” moaned Greta next, turning away from Ealaín and her big cock. “Everyone, we have to get our princess-wife ready to be bred.”

“Ooh, yes, Master has to breed her,” Zanyia moaned. Then the catgirl settled between my thighs, her ears twitching as they thrust out of her tawny hair. Her golden eyes stared up at me as she licked her lips. “We have to get her pussy nice and juicy for her.”

“Mmm, yes,” Ealaín moaned. “She has to be so turned on.” She grabbed Aingeal and pulled the pink-haired faerie’s head down towards that throbbing clit-dick. “Inspire her.”

“Yes, yes, inspire me,” I moaned as I watched the faerie’s butterfly wings flutter. She nuzzled her pink lips against the dark tip. “That’s so hot. Suck all her girl-cum out of her cock.”

“Gods, yes,” groaned Sven. “Get my princess ready.”

“We shall, brother mine,” Kora purred as she cupped my small, right breast. My new wife leaned down and licked at my nipple.

Then Zanyia lapped at my pussy.

I gasped as her hot tongue rasped against my pussy. She had a rougher texture than anyone else’s tongue. It stimulated my labia in different ways. It made me gasp and moan. My head tossed back and forth as I shuddered on the floor.

Kora sucked so hard on my nipple, the tingles racing down to my pussy being so expertly pleased by Zanyia. The lamia purred as she nuzzled into my folds, her tail swishing back and forth above her body.

“Rithi’s inspiring art,” Ealaín moaned.

Aingeal’s mouth engulfed the aoi si’s girl-dick. Her body wiggled and writhed, her wings fluttering, as she slid her pink lips farther and farther down the ebony shaft. The more of the aoi si’s cock she took, the more Ealaín groaned and whimpered. Her big tits jiggled and shook.

“Oh, Aingeal, my sweet faerie-wife,” Ealaín moaned, her dark fingers stroking through the faerie’s pink hair. “What a wondrous delight. Love my girl-dick.”

“Love her,” groaned Greta, caressing her big boobs nearby.

Sven tweaked one of Greta’s fat nubs. “Your princess-Mistress has a free nipple, slave.”

“Yes, Master,” she moaned, gazing at our husband with such adoration. Then her eyes shot to me. “I’m your slave-wife, Princess. I always wanted to be yours. Ever since you took me to your bed.” Her blue eyes brimmed with sudden tears. “I just never thought ... that it would happen.”

I beckoned to her, smiling at her as I writhed against Zanyia’s fluttering tongue. “Well, it has. So come over here and let’s love each other.”

“Yes!”

As Zanyia jammed that delicious tongue into my pussy and swirled it around, Greta crawled to me. Her big tits swayed and jiggled. I kept my hand out stretched, my fingers first brushing her face. She turned and kissed my palm. As she came closer, my hand slid down her neck and between her pillowy breasts. I squeezed her breast briefly before I was sliding down her belly, reaching for that hot, little cunt between her thighs.

Her golden hair brushed my skin as she lowered her head. As she joined Kora in suckling at my tits, my fingers found her damp bush. She whimpered as I stroked through her curls and caressed the hot silk of her labia. My fingers danced up and down her silt, her juices coating my digits. I parted her petals, caressing her, making her moan about my nub.

“Pater’s cock, that is hot,” Sven groaned, kneeling nearby, stroking his dick.

Inspired by the sloppy sounds Aingeal made as she blew Ealaín, I pursed my lips and arched my eyebrows at my husband. My husband! Another giddy thrill, half-propelled by Zanyia’s exploring tongue, shot through me.

“Wanton princess,” Sven said as he moved to me, his dick thrusting towards my hungry lips.

“Mmm, of course I am,” I moaned, plunging two fingers into Greta’s pussy. “You schooled me in such depravity. You took that innocent, wide-eyed princess and turned her into your whore.”

“My wife,” he said, holding his dick as he brought it to my lips.

“Mmm, your whore. Your wife. Your everything.” I opened my mouth wide and engulfed the tip of his dick.

I moaned as I sucked his cock while fingering Greta’s hot pussy, her juices dripping down my wrist. I couldn’t help the naughty sounds rising out of my throat. Not with Kora and Greta loving my nipples and Zanyia’s amazing tongue stirring up my cunt. So many sensations rippled through my body. So many delights coursed through my veins. They rippled one after the other.

My tongue swirled around the crown of his cock between sucks. I gathered up his salty precum, such a delicious preview of the passion to come. I squirmed and moaned, humping my cunt against Zanyia’s licking mouth as I pleased my husband.

My husband!

Every time I thought that, such giddy joy shot through me, mixing with the bliss my three wives gave me. It inspired me to bob my head, pumping my lips up and down his cock by a few inches. My tongue danced and caressed him. My cheeks hollowed as I loved him.

“Pater’s cock, yes,” Sven grunted, his face twisting with rapture. His muscular body flexing as spasms of pleasure rippled through him. “Gods, you know how to please a man, Ava.”

“Mmm, she does, Master,” Zanyia said into my pussy. She took another fluttering lick, her tongue grazing my clit.

I whimpered about Sven’s cock.

“Just dump all your jizz down her throat, Master,” the lamia continued. She nipped my clit with her teeth, making me squeal. “Then she’ll be ready to be bred. I’ll have her pussy simmering.” “Mmm, she will,” Kora moaned between sucks.

Greta giggled about my other nipple, making it throb. I pumped my fingers faster in her cunt, stirring up her passion. It made my bedmaid, my wife, moan louder about my nipple as I churned her silky cunt to a froth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.