The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 16: Love’s Nature

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Love’s Nature - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Sven Falk – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

The room Priestess Thea led me to was surprisingly homey. It wasn’t what I expected given the solemn grandeur of the rest of the Temple of Luben. An open window looked out at a small garden, lacy curtains framing it. A table set in the center, the wood polished to a dark brown. A kitchen stove and counters ran along one wall. A kettle set upon black iron surface of the stove, steam rising out of its mouth.

“Not the room I expected you to take me to,” I said as she bustled towards the stove.

“Oh?” she asked, throwing a look over her shoulder. “Where did you expect to go. My bedroom?”

I couldn’t help the smile crossing my lips. She had a lovely figure, a mature flower at the height of her bloom. Her short, blonde hair framed her motherly face, her blue eyes twinkling. The robe could do nothing to hide the curves of her figure, her breasts large.

“Why not?” I said. “It would be more ... comfortable.”

She arched an eyebrow. “Are you saying my kitchen chairs are not comfortable. You haven’t even tried one out.”

“I haven’t tried out your bed,” I pointed out, pulling out a stiff chair. “We could ... stretch out on your soft mattress and ... talk.”

“Talk...” A shiver ran through her body, a sway to her hips. She opened cabinets revealing a collection of tea cups. She pulled two down and set them on a tray.

“Sure, talk,” I said, a throb running through my dick. I shouldn’t be doing this, but ... She was married. She swore vows. It was a ... challenge. To seduce her... “Isn’t that why we’re here?”

“To talk, or talk?” she asked. She looked over her shoulder, the smile on her lips growing. “Is that what you think is going to happen?”

“When was the last time you really talked?” I asked her. “To relax. To have a ... pleasant afternoon.”

“Mmm...” She opened a sealed box and measured out some powdery tea leaves, pouring them into each cup. “How long do you think it’s been?”

“Too long,” I said, sauntering up to her. My dick was so hard. The way she moved. The way she shuddered. I could feel her need. This woman deserved to have pleasure. To have a young lover that cared about giving her pleasure, not an old husband who had long gotten bored of her body. “Your body needs to be ... pampered. To be pleasured.”

I came up on her, looming over her. Her white robe fell over the curve of her rump. She had such a lovely curve to her rear, her figure. She looked at me over her shoulder, a considering gleam in her blue eyes. She turned around, her large breasts rising and falling. Her robe was open just enough to give a little cleavage.

“Tea is nice,” I continued. “But is that what you really need?”

A smile split her lips. Her hand shot out, planting on my chest, stopping my advance. Then laughter burst out of her mouth. A rich, mocking sound. Her breasts shook as amusement spilled across her face. Her shoulders shook and her hair danced around her face.

My forehead furrowed.

“Oh, my son, you are a dangerous one, aren’t you?” she asked. “And I don’t mean because of the short sword you wear.”

“It’s not short,” I said, not caring about her laugh. I grabbed her wrist, touching her skin. I stroked my thumb up and down the back of her hand.

“I’m sure that sword isn’t,” she said and pushed back harder, “but I’m not interested in fencing with you.”

I arched an eyebrow.

She shook her head. “Definitely dangerous. Go, sit down, son. You’re younger than my own boy. I’m not about to relax with you.”

“You don’t know what you’re missing out on.”

Her face hardened. “I know exactly what I’m missing out on. If you love someone, would you hurt them?”

Her words sent a chill through me. My vow to Rithi swelled through me. I would have to hurt Kora to set her free. But... “Only if it would be for the best for them.”

Her head cocked to the side, her eyes flicking me up and down. She pursed her lips for a moment. “So ... would me cuckolding my husband, hurting him, be best for him?”

“No,” I said.

“So why do you think a couple of smiles from a handsome, young man would lead me to do that to my husband?”

I shrugged. “You wouldn’t know until you tried.”

She laughed again, rich and melodic. She pushed me back and I didn’t resist this time. I moved away, letting her turn and pour the hot water into the tea cups. It was hopeless. She wasn’t going to succumb and...

Her words struck me. I was going to hurt Kora. It was more than the fact I had to give her up. I would have to make her give me up. She loved me. She wouldn’t want to be parted. Just how much would I have to hurt her to break up with her?

How much pain would I cause her to save her life?

The ache in my cock vanished as I sat down at the table. I didn’t regret my deal with Rithi. We all would have died. Not just Kora, but Aingeal, Nathalie, and Zanyia. I couldn’t let all my women perish. I thought it would only be me that would hurt, but ... Kora would pay for this, too.

And so would my other women. They all loved Kora, too. Maybe ... Maybe they would choose to stay with her.

At least they would be alive. They would have a chance for happiness without me.

Priestess Thea bustled to the table carrying a tray of tea and ... It reminded me so much of my mother. That same smile. That same look in her eyes, taking joy in bringing a snack or treat for her children and their friends to enjoy.

She set the tray down and picked up the tea cup, cradling it in her hand. Steam wafted before her face as she said, “Luben, let the man’s intentions speak true. Let this man tell me about the women he loves.”

White light flared from the tea, bathing her face in a soft aura. The features of her face blurred for a moment, becoming almost fuzzy in the radiance. Then it faded. She breathed in the steam and set it before me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.