The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem
Chapter 14: Corrupted Love

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Corrupted Love - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Echur, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

My lusts quieted down. My jade beetle proxy didn’t have sexual organs. It didn’t have a pussy to feel that aching need to be fucked by my father. I shuddered in my current form, frightened by the powerful lust that seized me. I ... I wanted to be bred by my father so badly, I didn’t care about anything but taking his seed in me.

I only needed his seed. Only he could impregnate me. Sven could never do that...

I clicked my mandibles and twitched my six legs in the dark crevasse in the wall where I’d left the jade beetle. What would I do? How could I go back to Sven and tell him that he couldn’t breed me? That only my father could plant a baby in my belly. I dreaded telling him how I cheated on him over and over with my father. It didn’t matter that the spell on me had swelled my lusts so that I craved my father’s cock. That even though I hated him, I wanted him in me, spurting his incestuous seed into my fertile depths.

“Your forces are in retreat,” a voice said, drawing me out of my turmoil. I knew that voice. “They were flanked by Prince Reinhold’s forces and you lost a third of their numbers.”

It was Shevoin, my father’s master mage. I crept forward to the edge of the crevasse, staring out at my father’s study from my low perspective. His desk towered over me. The black-robed, older man stood before the desk, his face pale, his liver-spotted hands rubbing together before him. My father sat at his desk, hands clasped before him. He looked even paler than usual, all the color drained from him, his pallid skin almost blending into the gray doublet he wore. His blond hair so light it was almost white.

“They have to hold at the border,” my father said, his voice colder than the heart of winter, more frigid than a howling blizzard. “Only a few more days until we have secured the aid of our new ally.”

My mandibles clicked together as my father’s words rolled over me. What was going on? In retreat? Prince Reinhold ruled the princedom to the east. With my father’s army made of statues destroyed by Sven freeing the slaves bound to the Lodestone, his conquest was crumbling. His mad plan to make himself first the Kaiser of Zeutch then the High King, claiming Peter’s crown, were in ruins.

But he had a new ally? Who?

I could faintly hear Sven calling for me. My real body shook. He wanted me to wake up, but I couldn’t go back to him and confess the truth. He would hate me. I hated myself for how much I enjoyed my father’s cock.

I resisted. I stayed here in my body.


Aingeal – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

“Please, Greta, talk to me,” Sven said as I drifted to the bed.

“What is it, Kora?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said. “It’s so faint. You have better senses for magic.”

I touched her. abjuration spirits danced around Ava, responding to my will. The flying balls of blue, visible only to me, caressed her body then touched me. I shuddered as they passed the information to me, my forehead furrowing.

“Yes, there’s an ... enchantment upon her,” I said. “It’s subtle. I never detected it before. It’s active right now, and it’s affecting her badly. It’s also divine in origin.”

“It’s from a corrupted priestess of Luben,” Greta said, her voice tight. “It was done on behalf of her ... her father. He wants a child from her. A son. That’s why she fled him.”

“What are you saying?” Sven asked, his voice surprisingly gentle. I could see the anger trembling through his body, but he controlled it as he stroked Greta’s tear-stained cheeks.

“Th-that she has a strong desire to ... to sleep with him,” Greta said. “To be bred by him. That’s why she fled him. Because she couldn’t fight it any longer. She was afraid she would be lost to her desire for him. That she would never escape it.”

“She’s had ... sex with him?” Sven asked, his voice growing flat.

I shivered, feeling like the temperature drop in the room.

Greta nodded her head, looking away from my husband. “Many times, Master.”

Sven glanced at Ava, his face blank stone. What was he thinking? I could feel the conflict inside of him as he grabbed Ava’s shoulders and shook her slumbering form. His breath quickened as his jaw tightened.

What would he do now after learning Ava ... cuckolded him with her father?


Princess Ava – Echur, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

Shevoin nodded his head. “I will relay the message to your forces, your Highness. I will make them understand that they must hold for a little while longer.”

My father nodded then waved his hand in dismissal.

With a short bow, Shevoin turned, his black robes whisking, and practically fled the room. The old man vanished out of the door, closing it behind him with care. My father leaned back in his chair, his eyes growing distant as he stared at some far-away point.

I studied him. I didn’t know what to do. The lusts were gone, but ... I couldn’t go back to Sven. I couldn’t face him. I could just live as a jade beetle. No sexual desire. The Las-damned spell on my flesh wouldn’t inflame my lusts. I was free of it so long as I stayed here in my little crevasse. It was tight and dark and safe.

I deserved to be an insect for being so weak. For giving into my lust over and over. I loved Sven, and yet I guzzled my father’s cum. I sucked his cock. I begged him to fuck my cunt and asshole. I rode his dick, reveling in the incestuous pleasure. This man wanted to murder my Sven. He killed my betrothed’s parents and sister. He was a monster.

And I fucked him. I gave him pleasure.

I was just about to wiggle deeper into my crevasse when I spotted the bug crawling across the floor. A shiver ran through me. I hated bugs, and since I was insect size, this one looked as big as a horse and...

It wasn’t like any insect I had ever seen.

It scuttled on small, hair-like limbs. Hundreds of them. The thing’s segmented body looked strangely ... melted. Like it was made of wax, heated so its exterior flowed and dribbled and then hardened into a new shape. It wasn’t natural.

I froze. What if it saw me? What if it scurried towards me on those disgusting legs? It had a pair of scything mandibles before it. My father didn’t notice it as he stared absently ahead. The thing headed for his desk. What was it? Was it something wanting to harm him?

I wanted to flee my proxy and return to my body. Sven shook me again. He called for me. He had to know the truth by now. Greta would have told him. He must be furious with me. He must hate me, see me as scum, and yet...

Yet that thing wasn’t with Sven. I could get away from it...

The creature stopped a foot before my father’s desk, pausing about where Shevoin stood. It lifted its head, those cruel, hooking mandibles opened wide. A green flight flooded out of its mouth, the harsh emerald painting the stones of the floor, deepening the shadows of their joints. The light reached up into the air, forming and swirling.

“Pater’s cock,” my father gasped, bolting to his feet. His chair rocked back and fell over, the back crashing into the book shelf behind him.

He reached for the dagger on his belt as the green light formed into the appearance of a naked woman. She looked lithe and lovely, her breasts full and round. A green aura shone around her pale flesh, hairless flesh. The smooth curve of her head gave her a strange, exotic air about her. Her hands stroked her body.

“Greetings, Prince Meinard,” the woman spoke, her voice sounding strange. It almost was like a buzz even though it had a sensuous purr. It echoed through the room. It didn’t come from her, but seemed to come from everywhere else.

“What are you?” Father asked, his dagger whisking as he drew it. He clutched the length of steel in his hand, holding it low as he faced the naked woman.

“The Messenger,” the woman said while the thing projecting it trembled, its mandibles twitching.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.