The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13: A Painful Blow

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Painful Blow - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

My soul poured into the jade beetle I left in my father’s study. It was as close as I could get to him. I needed him so badly. That lust surged through me. It filled me with such passion. I missed him so much. I needed him to breed me.

He had to breed me.

I inhabited the proxy. I became the jade beetle and ... and...


Sven Falk

“Gods damn,” I groaned, my dick throbbing. Ava had kicked me hard. My balls pulsed with agony to the beat of my heart. I felt the pain all the way up in my stomach. It shot through me. I clenched my fist and snarled, “Las’s putrid cum, Ava!”

Greta and Nathalie both bolted up from the side of Ava. The two blonde sex slaves trembled, Greta’s large tits bouncing and heaving as her jaw dropped. Nathalie clapped her hands over her mouth, staring at me with trembling eyes.

Ava went limp as I cupped my tender balls, my teeth gritted against the pain. I stared down at the princess as she lay on the journeyman’s bed. Her small breasts rose and fell with her slow, measured breath, her eyes closed. I was so confused by what just happened. Why had she freaked out when I tried to penetrate her.

She normally welcomed my cock into her. She never had a problem with fucking me. We made love last night. She rode my cock plenty of times. I took her virginity. She loved bouncing on me hard, working that silky pussy up and down my shaft while she begged for my cock. She was always eager for me to enter her, to breed her. Just now she wanted to have my child, to be my woman.

“Brother mine!” Kora gasped as she threw herself on the bed. She grabbed me. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” I said, shrugging my shoulders and hiding the pain. “She just grazed me. I’ve taken worst blows to my balls.” It was a lie. Ava planted her foot right squarely on both of them. It hurt so Gods damned much. The pain faded, but torture still stabbed up into my groin while sweat broke out across my forehead.

My nuts felt so tender.

“What happened?” Kora asked, staring down at Ava.

I shook my head, staring down at her. “She was babbling about ... about having to be bred by her father.” A dark, bubbling anger swelled through me, fed by the pain pulsing through my nuts. “That she wanted only that Las-damned bastard to ... to ... fuck her.”

My left hand squeezed hard, muscles bulging in my arms. Why would she want that black-hearted, cock-sucking murderer to breed her? She hated her father. She plotted with us to destroy him. She felt so guilty for what he did to break our betrothal. While trying to kill me, he burned down the house where my little sister and parents slept.

“Why would she want her father to breed her?” Kora asked, her voice growing tight.

Greta let out a whimper.

My eyes shot to her. “What is going on?”

“She ... she...” Greta trembled, her large breasts swaying before her. Then she buried her face into her hands, shaking her head with violence.

“Tell me what is going on!” I growled at her. I seized her shoulders in a powerful grip. “Now!”

Greta let out a whimper and shook her head. Her shoulders shook in my hands. Gasping sobs burst from her in between shuddering sniffles. She let out a keening whine, her voice thick from crying as she tried to pull away from me.

My hands tightened on her. I wanted to shake the Las-damned answer from her. She knew something and wasn’t telling me. My balls throbbed in pain, feeding the rage surging through me. It demanded I force the answers out of her.

But that wouldn’t help. She was shaken. I knew women. I understood them. Shouting at her, raging at her, wouldn’t get answers. It would only drive her into more sobs. I beat down that anger, forcing it to join the throbbing pain.

I had to be in control here.

I released her shoulder and, gently, pulled her hands from her face. Tears rolled down her cheeks, her blue eyes swollen. She looked away from me, beads of runny snot beading at her nostrils, bubbling as she sobbed. I cupped her face, lifting her. Her eyes darted around, not wanting to meet mine.

My thumb swept across her smooth cheek, brushing a tear as I leaned over her over the sleeping Ava. “I need to know what’s going on, Greta.”

“I ... I...” She swallowed, shaking her head in my grip.

“I’m afraid for her.” I leaned forward, staring into her eyes. “I need to know what made her panic. I’ve never seen her terrified like that. Not even ... that night.”


Kora Falk

That night...

Sven’s words struck me hard. The memory of that night a year ago assaulted me with such visceral presence. The memories felt so fresh, like it happened just moments ago. I could remember the euphoria of the drink buzzing through my veins as I stumbled home with my brother and Ava. Despite the good feelings the night spent carousing at the tavern had given me, envy surged through me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.