The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11: Fertile Princess

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Fertile Princess - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal

“You can use my bedroom,” Journeyman Carsina said, her fiery hair dancing about her shoulders. “It’s not the biggest bed, and it’s not really fit for a princess.”

“Oh, it’ll be fine,” I told her as we walked away from the Vault, my breasts jiggling before me. I put an arm around her shoulder. “You should see some of the wicked places we’ve enjoyed each other. Fields. Forest glades. Libraries.”

“Libraries?” gasped the girl, her ruby eyes growing so wide. “Wait, at the University? With all those books around you?”

“Mmm, yes,” Sven said as he walked ahead, his arm around Ava’s shoulder. The princess clung to his right side while Kora was on the right. The princess’s and the priestess’s hands playing with each other at the small of his back.

They were both eager for this.

So was I. It was such a strange feeling brimming inside of me. Sven and I would never make a child. Though I was one of the races descended from the God of Lust, I didn’t come from a single-sex race. I didn’t need to find a male from a different species to breed with like Zanyia did. I could only have a child with a faerie.

But ... I was fine with that. I blinked my eyes. Just like I knew I would outlive Sven. I would watch him grow old and die but ... I would get to watch over his many descendants with the women around us. His children with Kora, Ava, Nathalie, Zanyia, and Greta would all exist. They would have their own lives and their own faerie ... faerie-grandmother to watch over them and guide them.

I couldn’t wait for Ava to have her first baby. For Zanyia and Kora and Nathalie and Greta to all conceive. It would be so wondrous. My wings fluttered in pure joy at the prospect. I wouldn’t be alone once all those I loved died because I would find new versions of them to love.

“Here we are,” Carsina said. The temple wasn’t very large. It took climbing a single staircase out of the basement to find her quarters. “I’ll, uh, be in my workshop. When you’re finished, come fetch my master and me.”

“Don’t want to stick around and watch my prowess?” Sven asked, giving her a grin.

The journeyman gave a squeak of shock. Then she threw open her door and backed away. “Well, uh, I have work to attend to. Enjoy your, um, breeding!”

I giggled as she darted away, her footsteps thudding away and fading as she rounded a corner. My wings fluttered in utter delight. I lifted from the ground and twirled in the air. Zanyia joined me, a purr rumbling from her throat.

The lamia sprang at me. She seized me from behind, her naked body rubbing on my back, her small breasts firm, and her nipples hard. I shuddered as she grabbed my big, pillowy breasts. It was so naughty of her. Her weight carried me back to the ground. Her thighs locked around my waist, her wet bush rubbing on the small of my back.

“Let’s get the princess bred!” she yowled.

“I think that’s a great idea,” Sven said. He leaned down and kissed the princess. Their lips locked together, moving, tongues flashing. His hand squeezed her rump through her dress, kneading her.

“Are you going to breed her in the corridor, Master?” Nathalie asked. She held Greta’s hand, the two girls both grinning. They were so similar—both young and blonde—and so different—Nathalie petite and Greta so curvy.

Sven broke the kiss. “Mmm, I could but ... I think she deserves better.”

“First she needs that pesky charm broken,” I said. “And we’re going to have so much fun breaking it, Princess.”

Ava glanced at me, arching a strawberry eyebrow. “Oh, really? Is it naughty.”

“Just filthy,” I grinned at her. “In fact, I need two volunteers to strip the princess naked!”

“Ooh, we can do it!” Greta said.

“Yes, yes!” Nathalie gasped, her pigtails bouncing about her shoulders, her blue eyes twinkling.

“Well, lead her into the room and have at her,” I said, my pussy growing so juicy. I pressed my thighs tight together, loving that sticky feel of a wet passion.

“And I’ll make sure Master is ready to go!” Zanyia said. “I’ll keep his dick nice and hard.”

“Such a sacrifice you are making,” Kora said as the lamia released me and darted around me to dash to Sven. She fell to her knees before him and rubbed her cheek into his bugle.

“Such a big sacrifice, Mistress Kora,” she said, tail twitching back and forth. “But it is one I’m willing to make for Mistress Ava.”

“Such a treasure,” Ava sighed as Greta and Nathalie led the princess into the room.

I followed after, my tits heaving.

Carsina’s room was ... small. This would be an intimate time. She had a bed and lots of shelves covered in thick tomes on such “fascinating” subjects like engineering and architecture and metallurgy. That book almost got my hopes up on it being actually interesting until I realized it wasn’t metallorgy. Metallurgy sounded ... so pedantic.

The two eager, young sex slaves led Ava to the narrow bed covered in a gray quilt. The two attacked the ties of the princess’s dress, both of them grinning like a pair of naughty kittens. Zanyia taught them both so well.

“We’re going to get you so wet and ready to be bred, Mistress,” Nathalie said her delicate hands opened Ava’s bodice.

“Mmm, so ready,” Greta purred. “I know how much you’ve been aching to be bred by Master.”

“We did spend a lot of time talking about it trying to fall asleep,” Ava said. Then she gasped. “Ooh, Nathalie, you naughty girl.”

The sex slave had her mouth latched onto the princess’s dusky nipple. Nathalie’s fair cheeks hollowed as she sucked and worshiped that naughty nub. Her hands groped both of the princess’s small, conical tits, kneading them as she worship it. Ava groaned, her body shuddering while Greta pulled down her dress.

The wicked sounds of sucking made my pussy so wet. My cunt clenched and my wings fluttered. I rubbed my hands on my belly as I watched while my sensitive ears picked up a new sound. The creaking of leather.

“Ooh, you naughty kitten,” groaned Kora. “Suck my brother’s dick. Get him all hard and ready to breed the princess.”

“Yes, Mistress Kora,” yowled Zanyia.

I looked just in time to see the lamia open her mouth wide and engulf my husband’s dick. Sven groaned, pleasure crossing his face as she sucked and slurped. Her hands kept pulling his pants down his thighs while Sven ripped off his leather jerkin, throwing it to the ground.

I purred in delight, loving the sight of his muscular body. So strong. Kora pressed against him, stroking his body, her lips nibbling on her brother’s ear. Her hips swayed from side to side, her nipples poking at her pink robes.

“It is interesting how the followers of Krab see this not as a creation of art, but of a craftsmen constructing a new life,” Ealaín said, moving up beside me.

“I know, it’s so stuffy,” I said, shaking my head. “A miracle is about to happen, and that round-nose man thinks it’s no different than building a windmill.”

“It’s so much more,” Kora moaned. “Two people collaborating to make something new, something unique, inspired by Rithi’s passion ... Oh, brother mine, I want you to put a baby into Ava’s belly.”

“Yes!” the princess moaned. “Do that.”

I glanced at her. Greta knelt, drawing the princess’s skirt down off her hips. Nathalie still suckled at Ava’s breasts, but now loved the other nipple with her naughty mouth. The sex slave’s braided hair spilled down Ava’s flat body, the golden silk almost glittering against pale skin.

Then Ava gasped. Greta nuzzled her face into the princess’s pussy, licking, tonguing, getting her nice and ready. I shivered, inspired to create such a beautiful act of art by what I witnessed this morning in Krab’s temple.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Ava moaned. “Ooh, they’re getting me so ready for you. Do they have to make me cum?”

I almost said yes, but my pussy was on fire. I didn’t want to stand by and watch. Not when everyone was having fun. “No, no, just slide onto the bed. Assume whatever position you want for me to fuck you.”

“Fuck me?” asked Ava. She shivered. “With what?”

I winked at her.

“Well, I did fuck you last night,” Ava said and then giggled. “But I need Greta’s help to assume that same position.”

Greta pulled her head from Ava’s pussy. “What position, Mistress?”

“Go lie down on the bed. On your back. And spread those legs!”

“Yes!” Greta moaned.

The sixteen-year-old girl hopped to her feet. Her tits jiggled as she ripped herself out of her dress. It came off in what felt like a flash, far faster than I thought possible. She threw herself onto the bed, her tits heaving and quaking. She lay on her back, squirming, an excited gleam in her eyes as she settled into position.

She cupped her big tits as she hugged herself. Her cute toes wiggled as she spread her thighs, revealing her blonde bush soaked in her excitement. I groaned at how cute she was, and she wasn’t the only one.

“Gods, she is begging to be ravished,” groaned Sven. “Maybe I should breed her, too.”

“Maybe, brother mine,” Kora panted. “Ooh, when this is all over, you’re going to breed me, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.