The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem
Chapter 8: Attaching Delight

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Attaching Delight - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Zanyia

I felt the dildo thrusting from me. It now longer was held there but ... but was a part of me. It merged into my clitoris. I groaned as Carsina’s hand stroked up the pussy-slicked shaft while Ava’s palm rubbed at the tip. My cunt clenched, drinking in the delight.

“Mistress gave me a cock!” I moaned, my lusts surging through me. “This is awesome!”

“I did,” Ava said, her hand letting go of my cock. I stared at her, her skirt still bunched over her waist, Greta kneeling behind her. She had licked Ava’s asshole.

Lubed Ava’s asshole.

“You have to feel what you gave me!” I gasped, my excitement compelling me to spring.

The princess gasped as I pressed her down over the workbench. The dildo arched before me. I had to use it. I had to plunge it into her and make her feel so good with it. My entire body shuddered and ached do to this.

I nuzzled the end of the sex toy between her butt-cheeks. I pressed it against her quivering asshole. I could feel the puckered texture of her backdoor. My eyes widened at the sheer delight of this. I had a cock, if only temporarily.

This was the same joy Ava experienced when she inhabited the feyhound. The same delight Master experienced when he fucked his women. When he fucked me. My gaze shot to Sven, his blue eyes hungry. Nathalie sucked on his cock, her braided pigtails clutched in his hand.

I thrust forward.

“Gods, you naughty sex slave!” my princess-Mistress groaned as I sank into her bowels.

I purred in delight at the hot feel of her velvety sheath engulfing my new appendage. My crystalline dick, an extension of my sensitive clit, drank in the hot caress of her bowels. My purr swelled in my throat as I probed deeper and deeper into her rectum until my tawny bush pressed against her rump.

It was incredible. Her bowels clenched about my stone-dick, making my pussy ache in sympathetic delight. Juices dribbled down my thighs. My tail swished back and forth and my ears twitched with the pleasure coursing through me.

I whimpered and slammed my hips forward again. I buried into her asshole, delighting in the feel of her bowels engulfing my dick. It was so amazing. I yowled out in delight, my crotch smacking into her rump as I fucked her over and over.

“Ooh, you are going to be spanked so hard for this,” Ava groaned. She threw a glance over her shoulder, her strawberry-blonde hair dancing about her features. “You naughty sex slave!”

“Sorry, Mistress!” I yowled. “I couldn’t help it. It feels so amazing! It’s worth being spanked!”

“Ooh, yes, yes, you have to spank that cute tush,” Kora moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side.

“Allow me, radiant,” purred Ealaín.

Her armor clinked as she fell to her knees to attend to Sven’s sister, the aoi si opening Kora’s pink robes. I gave Kora a toothy grin as she shuddered in delight, her hands clenching into the hermaphrodite’s pure-white hair.

“Greta, get over here and eat my snatch,” Aingeal moaned. “This is getting too hot.”

“Yes, Mistress!” my busty fellow sex slave moaned. She scampered at a half-crawl, her skirts swishing about her thighs, and threw herself at the faerie, burying her face into a hairless snatch.

I loved the pleasure I inspired in my family. My hips pumped so hard, reaming Ava’s asshole. It was so worth being spanked for this naughty act. I would welcome the princess’s hand falling on my rump with such glee.

My small breasts jiggled before me as I thrust so hard. The friction burned around my stone-cock, the velvety delight surging down to my pussy. My cunt drank it in, growing juicier and juicier by the moment.

“Oh, Mistress,” I panted. “Your asshole ... It’s so tight.”

“Yeah,” groaned Sven. I felt my Master’s eyes on me, watching me fuck his betrothed. “Fuck her hard, slave. Make her cum for being such a naughty slut.”

My purr rumbled so loud. “I will, Master! I’ll make her howl.”

“And this will help,” groaned Ava.

My stone-cock hummed to life. I gasped, feeling it buzz and quiver. That was different. I pumped easier in and out of her bowels, slamming into her as she let out such a throaty groan of pure bliss. My tail slashed to and fro behind me, cutting through the air with every pump of my hips. Ava shuddered, her back arching, her skirt rustling. It was bunched around her hips. She wiggled her body, stirring her bowels around my cock while I knew both her holes were vibrated by the stone dildos.

It made her asshole feel so amazing about my buzzing dick.

“Yes, yes, Mistress!” I moaned. “Oh, Gods, this is amazing! Thank you, Krab, for making her!”

“Uh-huh!” she gasped. “Gods, this buzzing ... Carsina, this is amazing! Humming dildos!”

“The priestesses of Saphique love them,” groaned the journeyman, her hands fingering her pussy now, watching us with glassy eyes, her spectacles slipping down her cute nose.

“I bet!” Ava moaned. “Oh, Gods, Zanyia, fuck me harder with that vibrating dick. Stir my asshole up and make me cum! You heard my betrothed!”

“I’ll make you cum so hard!” I yowled, my own orgasm swelling inside of me. “I’ll make you explode on my girl-dick, Mistress!”

“Mmm, yes!” she whimpered, her bowels clenching down so hard on my girl-dick. “Do it! You wicked slut! Oh, gods, I love it.”

I fucked her so hard. I concentrated on slamming into her, ignoring my own pleasure. But it was so hard. Her bowels felt so amazing about my stone-dick. My pussy drank in the heat, brewing with juices. I wanted to just erupt.

I wanted to explode fucking her. My pussy ached to just erupt. It was incredible. This was such a new delight to ram my enhanced clit into her velvety asshole. I bit my lip, my face contorting as I warred with my orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.