The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem
Chapter 5: The Princess’s Naughty Experiment

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Princess’s Naughty Experiment - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava

Everyone else was asleep. I stared at Sven curled up with Greta and his other sex slaves, Zanyia sprawled on him. Her tail twitched as she slept, her mouth opened. She looked rather cute. A tingle raced through me to have sex with...

My father.

I shivered at that pull to my father. The spell he placed on me, this lust enchantment, swept over me. When my attraction to him overwhelmed me a few weeks ago, when I suddenly just had to have sex with him. That I wanted to commit incest with my father. Sometimes, it swept up at me and I wanted to leave and go to him.

Usually, Sven could help me. I could have sex with my betrothed and it would lessen the need. I wouldn’t have to run out of the bedroom and flee back to my horrid father. I wouldn’t have to spread my legs and beg him to fuck me. To breed me.

Gods, I was glad I still had my birth control enchantment on me.

Aingeal’s wings fluttered. The faerie hugged me from behind, her pierced nipples caressing my back as she humped her shaved crotch into my rump. She grabbed my small breasts with both her hands, squeezing them.

She helped, too. Her fingers rubbed across my nipples, taking the edge off my incestuous lust itching through my cunt. The naughty faerie nuzzled at my ear. Her lips nibbled on my lobe, making me entire body tingle.

“I want to try it out again,” Aingeal said.

“Huh?” I asked, wiggling, my pussy growing hotter and hotter.

“You know, what we did?”

I shook my head. Despite my horniness, that exhausted ache was forming behind my eyes. I should sleep. We were the only two in the harem awake. I should slip into sleep. That horny ache for my father warred with sleep.

And now what Aingeal did to me.

“You know what we did,” Aingeal said. “The shared imbuing. Did it only happen because I was unconscious? Did something change with us? Can I inhabit the feyhound with you at the same time.”

I groaned. I really didn’t want to think about this now but ... Her fingers felt so nice on my pussy, and the hornier I grew, the more I ached for my father. This frustrated swell filled my pussy. I had to do something.

But I had to do it with my father. I whimpered, squirming, the heat building and building in me. My pussy clenched, aching for that forbidden cock sliding into me. I squirmed against her as she licked my ear again.

“Okay,” I said, rolling onto my back. She grinned, slipping atop me, her large breasts pressing into my small mounds.

A tremble ran through me at the feel of her, my lusts surging. I needed my father so badly now. Luckily, the other way I found dealing with this perverse attraction generated by the rogue priestess of Luben’s spell was to inhabit the feyhounds body and fucking someone in it.

I did like having a cock in that form.

I closed my eyes and felt my proxies. I had several, vessels that I could imbue with my soul. I inherited the gift from my parents. Somewhere in the distant past, the Krab, God of Crafting, had sex with some women. Their offpsrings had these abilities. All those with his blood could do this. There were only a few bloodlines, my mother and father each from a different one.

It was why my father wanted me to be his queen. To breed a son.

The feyhound was a construct that Aingeal made with her faerie magic. She wove the dog-shaped thing out of twigs and wicker, forming a hound made out of woven wood with a leave for a tongue and a huge cock for her own perverse pleasure. When we fought with Keythivak, one of the depraved servants of Zizthithana, he dispelled the spirits animating the feyhound. Out of desperation, I found myself inhabiting it. Controlling it. I hadn’t prepared it. I shouldn’t be able to inhabit it.

But I could.

Then when Zizthithana and her ogre attacked us this evening, while Aingeal was knocked out, I pulled her soul into it, too. The feyhound’s body was badly damaged, on the verge of failing. If it were a normal proxy, my spirit should would have been ejected, the vessel too destroyed to hold me. Instead, Aingeal flowed in. While she couldn’t move it, she could use her magic, mixing her spirits to heal and protect and fight for us.

I flowed into the feyhound, inhabiting the body. My own flesh fell away. It was there, in the back of my mind, but I wasn’t paying attention. It was just a ... shadow in my mind. If something happened to my body, like a hard pinch of my nipple, would jolt my awareness back to my flesh. I settled into the wicker body, feeling different, my body a new shape.

It had a cock that ached, sliding hard out of its sheath, responding to my own lust and...

“This is different,” Aingeal said as she inhabited with me. “I just flowed in with you.”

“Did you have a choice?” I asked her as I rose. The feyhound had rested on the floor in the corner. I stared at the bed, at almost eye level. My arm dangled off the side, my fingers slightly curled.

“No,” Aingeal said. “It was like a trapdoor opened beneath me and I fell into you. I think ... something has fundamentally changed when you pulled me in.”

“Fascinating,” I said, that lust I felt in my body now throbbing through me. Aingeal’s body had fallen over mine.

I hopped onto the bed, staring at the faerie spread out on top of me, both our legs parted. Her pussy had a gleam about it from her excitement. Without hair, her vulva was plump, her slit tight. My strawberry-blonde bush did little to hide my own snatch. My wooden dick twitched staring at us.

“Getting horny?” Aingeal asked me, her voice sounding melodic.

“You were playing with my nipples,” I lied.

Aingeal giggled. “Plus we look hot lying there. We could lick ourselves.” Her soul shivered in our shared vessel. “Well, you could lick us. I’m just along for the ride.”

I smiled and moved closer. I leaned my wicker muzzle down and lapped my leafy tongue across her pussy, gathering her honey musk. It was so naughty. Another difference between the feyhound vessel and others is that I had my sense of taste. I could feel and see and hear in my vessels, but never taste.

And she tasted good.

Ooh, that’s wicked, she moaned. I felt that. Distantly. Ooh, lick me again.

My tongue fluttered out, drawing up her pussy to her taint. Her honey tasted so good. I inhaled, also able to smell in this form, and shivered. Another aroma, a fresh delight, filled my nose mixing with her honey. My own horny flesh.

I nuzzled at my own pussy, licking through my own curls. I shivered, distantly feeling the leafy tongue on my pussy while I tasted myself. It was so wicked. It made my wooden cock ache more and more. My tongue flicked up to Aingeal’s snatch, fresh delight turning into honey passion.

I licked again and again, stimulating my own pussy, caressing my clit and labia. I made Aingeal moan in our shared vessel, her soul quivering against mine as I lapped at her again and again. I pleasured us, drinking our shared juices.

It was so delicious. The fresh and honey flavors staining my tongue. I whimpered, my wicker body creaking as I nuzzled tight into her our fleshes. I feasted on us, making us both moan and gasp. My pussy drank in the leafy tongue swabbing across my flesh.

I probed my tongue into my pussy. I squealed, stimulating myself. Every lick only made my dick harder. I had to fuck something. I had to fuck Aingeal. Myself. This was so wicked. My tongue fluttered up to her pussy, soaking in her honey delight.

“This is so wild,” Aingeal moaned. “Ooh, yes, yes, you’re making me so wet. And our body ... Our body needs to fuck something. Us!”

“Yes!” I moaned.

“Do it!” the faerie moaned, pressing against me. “Fuck us both. Pound our naughty pussies. Look at us. We need it.”

Our bodies didn’t move at all. They looked asleep, but ... I did need to fuck us. I had to satiate my lusts before they consumed me. Before I bounded from this room and rushed to Echur. I could run for days straight to reach my father and...

I mounted our bodies, my cock sliding against one of our thighs. I slid up the flesh and ... nuzzled at my own pussy. I felt my silky curls about the sensitive tip of my thick cock. I whimpered, finding the entrance to my pussy.

I thrust into myself.

I felt my hot pussy engulf my cock at the same time I distantly felt myself being penetrated. My sleeping body clenched down on my wooden dick. I let out a whimpering moan, my wicker body quivering.

“We’re in your pussy, Ava!” gasped Aingeal. “This is so hot!”

“Isn’t it?” I asked, drawing back my wooden cock through my own pussy.

Pleasure surged through me. Two different delights. The hot cunt stimulating my cock and that thick shaft teasing my pussy. I thrust back in, savoring my hot cunt. I couldn’t bury all the way into her, my stomach brushing Aingeal’s ass, but it was more than enough to make me whimper.

I was fucking myself. I was pounding my own pussy. The bed shook as I thrust harder and harder. Sleeping, unconscious me flooded my soul with such delicious sensation while my hot cunt gripped my dick, teasing it, building my excitement.

“Now me!” Aingeal moaned. “Fuck me, too! I need to be pounded. I want to feel this. It’s incredible being in your pussy.”

“You can feel this?” I asked, pounding myself so hard, rapture rippling out of my cock with every thrust.

“Yes! Oh, Ava, this is incredible fucking a woman. Sven is so lucky to get this delight when fucking us. But I also love being penetrated. I want to feel both.”

I groaned, not wanting to rip out of my own cunt, but ... I wanted to give Aingeal something, too. My pussy felt so empty when I pulled out. I whimpered, missing that hot embrace about my vessel’s cock. I shifted my hips, nudging against Aingeal’s snatch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.