The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Sex Slaves’ Fun

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sex Slaves’ Fun - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

“Slam that pussy down his cock,” Nathalie said, her small breasts jiggling as she lay stretched out beside me. “You got Master all hard with your naughty antics.”

“I’m so sorry Master,” the lamia said, looking at me over her shoulder. Her sleek back led down to her tawny tail dancing back and forth. Her reddened ass, proof that I spanked her hard, glowed beneath as she wiggled her hips. Her soaked bush tickled the crown of my cock, stimulating the tip and sending pleasure down to my balls. “It was so bad of me to make you so hard while punishing me for being so bad.”

“Yes, yes,” I growled. “So bad.”

“She’s so wicked, Master,” Greta said. Ava’s bedmaid lay on my left side, her large breasts pressing into my arm. After a week, she had slipped into her role as my sex slave, following Zanyia and Nathalie’s lead. Ava was delighted to see her devoted servant loving me. “Slam that cunt down his cock and ride him!”

She gave Zanyia a quick smack on the rump, bringing a yowling gasp from the Lamia. Her tail bristled for a moment then her back arched. Purring, she slammed her tight cunt down my dick. She engulfed me to the hilt.

I groaned as her hot snatch sank down my dick. Her silky snatch took more and more of my cock until her reddened rump pressed into my groin. Her tail switched across my chest, her tail caressing me. She wiggled, stirring her pussy around my dick. She looked over her shoulder at me, pleasure spilling across her face.

“I am so sorry, Master,” she panted. “Does this help make you feel better.”

“You’re not moving,” I groaned, cupping Nathalie’s ass and pulling her closer to my right side. “Bad slave,” Nathalie said and gave Zanyia a quick smack on the rump.

The lamia’s pussy clenched down hard on my dick. I groaned at that sweet delight. Then she rose up my shaft, squeezing the entire time. Her pussy sucked at my cock. I groaned at the wondrous feel of her cunt.

“That’s better, slave!” Nathalie said, her braided pigtail spilling across her cheek as she smacked the lamia again.

“Ride him hard, slave!” Greta added, her pillowy breasts pressing tighter against me as she added her own spank to the lamia’s red ass.

“So hard!” Zanyia yowled and slammed her cunt back down my dick.

I shuddered at the hot grip of her snatch sliding up and down my cock. She worked that pussy faster and faster. She bounced, her tail sweeping back and forth, brushing both girls on either side of me, caressing my chest, adding one more delight.

SMACK!

Nathalie giggled after spanking the lamia, making Zanyia’s cunt squeeze down so hard. “Faster! Faster! Make Master cum!”

“Yes, yes,” Greta moaned.

SMACK!

“Faster! You were such a bad lamia!”

I groaned as her cunt rode me faster and faster, the two sex slaves smacking her ass over and over. Zanyia’s supple back rippled. Her tawny hair danced about her shoulders, her cat-like ears twitching as they thrust above her head. Her purring grew and grew as she pleasured my cock with that tight pussy, making me ache and groan.

Her juices coated my cock, soaking my bush. She grew wetter and wetter as the sex slave rode me, her ass growing redder. The naughty smacks echoed through the bedroom. Nathalie and Greta squirmed beside me, their blue eyes bright, the Zeutchian sex slaves having so much fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.