The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Sex Slave’s Joy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sex Slave’s Joy - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Zanyia

I crawled onto the bed as Master rolled off of Ava. The princess shuddered, her body flushed, his spunk spilling out of her pussy, the salty cum laced with her fresh flavor. My ears twitched. So many wonderful scents filled the air. My nose detected Kora’s tangy pussy, the slightly different flavor of Ealaín’s girl-cum, Nathalie’s sweet snatch, Greta’s tart passion, Aingeal’s honey, and my own sweet musk.

So many wonderful scents.

Master glanced at me as I crawled over his lap as he sat on the edge of the bed. I wiggled on him, his wet cock pressing on my belly. His hand rested on my ass then slid up to my tail. He grasped it, not hard, but enough to stroke me.

It sent a wild surge through me. I fought the urge to whimper. Lamia didn’t like our tails to be grabbed, but when stroked ... It made my pussy clench.

“Have you been bad, slave?” he asked, his voice sounding amused.

“So bad, Master,” I moaned. “I was a wicked slave. I came on the ogre’s cock.”

“You did?”

I nodded my head, my cunt clenching, remembering the brutal feel of the ogre’s huge dick ramming into me. During the fight, I used my pussy to distract him. Ogres were rapacious, fucking anything, not caring about the pain they inflicted. Like me, their race was birthed by the God of Lust’s indiscriminate masturbation. Where my race was cute and kittenish, ogres were huge and strong, not caring how much they hurt with their brutish passions. Not caring that they killed.

They only cared about satisfying their lusts.

But my slave training taught me to feel pain as pleasure, to crave it. I was often abused by Zizthithana and Warleader Therek, the man she gave me to as a reward. So when I messed up and was grabbed the by ogre, he slammed his dick into me and ... I enjoyed it. I enjoyed another man’s cock.

“I need to be punished, Master,” I moaned. “I came so hard on the ogre’s dick.”

He squeezed my rump. “Did you want to fuck him?”

“No,” I whimpered. “But that doesn’t change anything. I loved his dick fucking me. My body drank it in. You have to discipline me, Master.”

“I don’t have a choice?”

My ears twitched. “Nope.”

He let out a chuckle and gave my ass another hard squeezing, his strong fingers digging into my flesh. I whimpered, loving it. I squirmed more and more, his dick pressing into my belly. My pussy itched at the ownership in his grip.

Then his hand lifted.

CRACK!

That wonderful, stinging pain shot through me. My pussy drank it in, transmuting that delight into a euphoric rush that surged out of me. My eyes squeezed closed. My tail twitched, brushing his naked chest. A purr rumbled from my throat.

CRACK!

I hissed and yowled. The pain burned across my ass and then sank into my cunt. My juices flowered. I wiggled on his lap. My belly rubbed on his dick, making it twitch and throb. I purred louder, loving this.

CRACK!

“Yes, yes, punish me,” I moaned. “I was so bad.”

CRACK!

“Such a naughty slave,” he growled, my ass blazing hot.

CRACK!

Juices flowed out of my cunt, staining his thighs. His every blow reminded me that he owned me. That my pussy belonged to him. His was the only male cock that should make me cum. Only he should fuck me that hard and make me explode.

CRACK!

“I have such a naughty pussy!” I whimpered.

CRACK!

“Just a hot, slutty cunt!”

CRACK!

“I have to be owned by you!”

CRACK!

“You are such a naughty slut,” Master growled. “Your hot pussy gets you into trouble.”

CRACK!

“So much trouble!” I moaned.

I loved it. Every blow fell on a different part of my rump, moving around my butt-cheeks. He hit that wonderful spot where the curve of my ass met my thighs. He disciplined me. My pussy grew hotter and hotter. My orgasm swelled hotter and hotter. I whimpered and moaned, my ears twitching.

It felt so wonderful. The pain only heightened the pleasure brewing inside of me. Each slap carried me one step higher. I neared my rapture. I squirmed more and more on his lap, his dick throbbing against my belly. I was so close to erupting.

“Your cunt just gets you in so much trouble. Maybe I should discipline it.”

“Yes!” I moaned. “I have such a wicked cunt.

SMACK!

His hand landed right on my wet pussy, my pubic hair muffling the blow only slightly. My labia and clit throbbed. It surged through me. My cunt clenched as the heat washed through my body. I squirmed on his lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.