The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Creating Naughty Art

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Creating Naughty Art - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

I blinked as I kissed my brother. For a moment ... right after he finished spurting into me, I thought I saw pain in his eyes. Why? It was fleeting, gone in a moment. I must have just imagined it because that smile on his face, the intensity in his blue eyes. His wild, blond hair draped down his rugged features. I shivered beneath him, feeling his emotions. They almost drowned me.

“Gods, I love you, brother mine,” I moaned. “Always.”

“Always,” he groaned and then rolled off of me. His cock slid to out of my pussy full of his cum.

I opened my mouth to say something when Aingeal unfolded herself off Ava and threw herself on him. A moment later, Ava followed, the two nuzzling up against him. I smiled, watching as the princess and the faerie played with my brother, pressing their bodies against him.

“Inspiring, right?” Ealaín said, the aoi si pulling her naked body away from the sex slaves. Her black body glistened, smeared in pussy juices.

Did the sex slaves just rub their pussies all over her body? Even her nipples had a gleam about them.

“Mmm, it is inspiring,” I said, parting my legs, feeling my brother’s cum running out of me. I loved that feeling, delighting in the incestuous thrill of it. “I need to create something beautiful with my muse.”

It wasn’t a figure of speech. Ealaín was my muse, sent to me by my Goddess Rithi. Aoi si were her divine daughters, a race of demigoddesses birthed from Rithi’s tryst with the hermaphroditic Goddess Henta. Aoi si inspired and protected Rithi’s favored creators.

She came to me because of the amulet. I glanced at it between my breasts. I wore it always, the phylactery too important to ever lose. The Biomancer Vebrin could never be restored to life. He could never be allowed to create another monstrosity.

“Beautiful?” Ealaín said, her short, white hair framing that midnight face. Her citrine eyes sparkled as she crawled between my thighs. Her lips kissed at my silky flesh as she moved her head down towards my pussy. “Mmm, I love making beautiful things.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, my heart fluttering as she came closer and closer to my pussy. Her lips grazed the vine tattoo on my pubic mound. It marked my proficiency in the sexual arts. It was the most fleeting of all the arts, but one I thoroughly enjoyed practicing.

Her lips kissed around my pubic mound and down the sides of my pussy, nibbling on my plump vulva. Her tongue flicked out, gathering cum and pussy juices staining my flesh. I whimpered, tingles racing to my snatch, my labia quivering, wanting to be touched, to be played with.

She kissed closer and closer to my pussy, smooching my hot vulva. I whimpered, my hands sliding up to cup my breasts. I stroked the vines spiraling around my left tit, my first, making my dedication to Rithi and art. I designed the tattoo myself, inspired by the flowering bower vines my little sister Katriana had loved.

I rubbed my nipples with my thumbs, massaging my pink nubs. Tingles raced down to my pussy, building my anticipation of the aoi si’s naughty lips. Her yellow eyes stared up at me, glassy with delight. I shivered as she planted her mouth right over my slit, kissing me, tasting my brother’s cum spilling out of me.

“Yes, yes, let’s make something beautiful,” I groaned.

“Mmm, yes,” she purred. Then her tongue flicked out.

My back arched as her tongue dragged through the folds of my pussy. A slow drag that stimulated my juicy labia. My inner depths clenched at the sensation. I whimpered, my thumbs pressing down hard on my nipples, caressing them, stimulating them.

Her tongue reached my clit. She circled it, dancing around it. My thighs tightened about her face, feeling the silk of her hair caressing my sensitive flesh. My body felt so alive, my skin drinking in the feel of the sheets beneath me.

“Rithi’s inspiring art,” I groaned as she sucked and nibbled on my clit.

Beside me, my brother played with the princess and the faerie, their moans adding such a delicious symphony to accompany the pleasure surging through my body. Ealaín’s tongue danced and played with my clit, making me tingle in delight.

Her lips nibbled on my bud while her fingers found the lips of my pussy. She stroked them, sliding up and down my folds. Tingles surged through me. My eyes squeezed shut. I pinched my nipples as she teased me, building up the delight in the depths of my cunt.

Then her lips nuzzled down, passing her finger. Her tongue jammed into my snatch, reaching into my depths to scoop out my brother’s jizz. I groaned at the naughty delight, glad she could feast on his cum, that she could devour his passion.

Then I groaned as her finger massaged my clit. She rubbed it in slow circles, showering my snatch in waves of hot delight. My ass clenched and my toes curled. I whimpered, my thumbs pressing my nipples hard into my tits, stimulating them, showering my snatch in more rapture.

“Oh, Rithi’s delicate fingers,” I whimpered. “Gods, you know how to make such art, Ealaín. Ooh, yes, yes, you’re inspiring me towards my orgasm.”

“Yes, it’ll be so beautiful, Mistress,” Nathalie moaned, her voice strained. I could hear the sex slaves playing, too, creating their own art.

“It will,” Ealaín groaned between licks. She jammed her tongue back into the depths of my pussy, swirling around as she searched for more of my brother’s jizz.

I gasped, the feel of her tongue gliding through my pussy made me whimper. Every swirl of her tongue drove me closer and closer to my orgasm. I stared down at Ealaín, her black face pressed between my pale thighs, her eyes almost glowing.

She wanted me to cum. She begged for me to explode. I had to bathe her face. I had to shower her in all my passion. I wanted to drench her in my pleasure. I humped against her as she rubbed my clit. I ground my cunt on her hungry mouth, her tongue making me feel so good.

“Oh, Gods, Ealaín,” I moaned. “Just a little more. Keep that tongue swirling through me and ... Yes!”

My pleasure surged through me. My moans sang out through the room, mixing with the rest of my family’s passion. Waves of rapture washed through me. I groaned and gasped. Delight surged through my body and washed into my mind. It inundated my thoughts with the pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.