The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Sven Falk – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

An owl hooted.

Despite the hour, the streets of Az bustled with activity. The entire city had come awake thanks to the uproar. My shoulders itched as I ushered my women through the crowd. I felt exposed, naked, watched. Zizthithana and her last followers were dead, her attempt to recover the amulet failed, but someone was bound to recognize us.

To report to Prince Meinard where his wayward daughter Ava went and that two of his fugitives, my sister Kora and myself, were with her. He detested the fact she fell in love with someone as low as me, my family barely nobles. We were hardly more than trumped up merchants.

The bastard burned down my home, killed my parents and my little sister trying to murder me. Only chance saved Kora and me. For the last year, my sister and I plotted our vengeance on him. Now everything had spiraled out of control.

“Just walk natural,” I said, my arm around the trembling Nathalie. My youngest sex slave, a girl of fourteen, trembled beside me, her golden pigtails sweeping about her shoulders. She performed well during the fight, helping to get Princess Ava’s unconscious body to safety along with another of my sex slaves, the busty Greta. “It’ll be fine.”

“Yes, Master,” Nathalie said, her voice tight.

“We belong here,” Kora said. My sister walked on the other side of me, her blonde hair gathered in a pair of braids that feel down the back of her pink robes. Those marked her as a Radiant of Rithi, what the followers of the Goddess of Art called a priestess. The robes clung to her, the fabric almost diaphanous, hinting at her lush body. She had the pale skin of a Zeutchian milkmaid, her eyes bright blue in the passing torchlight. “We’ll be fine.”

“Fine,” Princess Ava nodded. She strode on my right, her hand holding Nathalie’s. Ava had a slimmer build, her hair a strawberry blonde that fell about her regal, youthful features. She had an intelligent quality about her when she was serious, an almost scholarly air that would melt away into wicked passion in private. “Just keep your head raised, Nathalie.”

“Yes, Mistress Ava.”

“People are going to notice us, Master,” yowled my first sex slave, the lamia scampering before me.

She never wore clothing despite the chill in the spring night air. Her tawny, cat-like tail swept behind her, thrusting out where her spine met the curves of her rump. She had matching, triangular ears thrusting out of her lustrous mane of tawny hair that spilled about her slender shoulders. I rescued her from her Shizhuthian master, a terrible human who served the Zizthithana. In doing so, I came across the ruby amulet about my sister’s neck, the artifact that landed us in this mess. What started as a simple raid to disrupt Prince Meinard’s alliance with the naga turned worse when we liberated the phylactery, a device that holds a soul, of the Biomancer Vebrin.

I shuddered even thinking of that monstrous warlock unleashed on the world again.

“I stand out, Master,” Zanyia continued. She threw a look over her shoulder at me, her tail swishing faster. “I mean, look at how cute I am.”

I arched an eyebrow at her.

She gave me a toothy grin and purred. Her race had many cat-like features.

“She is cute,” Aingeal said from above. My faerie-wife—yes, I had a faerie-wife, a sister-wife, and I was betrothed to Princess Ava—flew above us, her magic keeping herself invisible. Pink hair and matching butterfly wings drew notice. Fairies were not common. They lived in their own world sequestered away from ours. When they did appear, it was usually to play pranks from the shadows, not to walk openly through one of the largest cities in the world.

“We are heading to the Temple of Rithi,” Ealaín said. “Unusual beings who possess artistic beauty congregate there. A lamia will not be thought unusual.”

Ealaín would know about being unusual. The demigoddess marched behind us in her armor, the metal clinking. She had skin blacker than any human, a true midnight, while her hair was snow-white, it wasn’t from age—her youth was apparent. Her citrine eyes gave her a striking visage, almost glowing surrounded by the dark skin of her face.

“Once we arrive, we shall have shelter for the night,” the aoi si continued.

“Word will get out,” I muttered. “We fought an ogre. No hiding that.”

“And you were running around naked fighting a naga, Master,” Zanyia said, her voice full of delight. Zizthithana was her ultimate owner, giving her to her last master as a present. Her tail swished with vicious glee. “Ooh, I wish I could have seen you chop off her head.”

“It was so scary,” Nathalie said.

“Uh-huh,” Greta moaned. She walked behind Ava, almost clutching at the princess’s skirt. Originally, she was Ava’s bedmaid, but Zanyia inducted her as my third sex slave. I had no say in the matter. Apparently, a man just had to accept it when a girl declared herself his slave. I couldn’t even order them be free, though they would do anything else for me. “You were so amazing, Master.”

“Mmm, I bet you were, brother mine,” purred my sister, a husky tone to her voice.

My dick throbbed. The fight was exhilarating. Fighting the naga and then the ogre had set my blood on fire. I lived for new risks. New adventures. I had a restless spirit. I dragged my poor sister with me. She should be in a place like Az creating the art she devoted herself to instead of following after me.

I had to let her go. I swore an oath to her Goddess. The moment we destroyed that amulet...

I didn’t want to think about that. I just wanted to enjoy my sister for as long as I could. I wanted to make every incestuous memory I could for as long as I could. My dick ached in my leather pants for her beauty.

“I’ll show you, sister dear,” I told her, putting my arm around her shoulder and pulling her tight. “As soon as we are in the temple, I’ll demonstrate my prowess.”

She gave me a smoky look, her blue eyes trembling with her love and passion. She planted a hot kiss on my lips. I savored the forbidden delight. Custom said brother and sisters couldn’t love each other. I didn’t care.

I loved her. And I had to give her up.

Kora furrowed her brow. “Is something wrong, Sven?”

“Nothing, sister dear,” I said, putting on a smile. “Just impatient to get to our rooms at the temple.”

“There it is!” Zanyia hissed. “We’re almost there! Then Master can fuck his sister! I love watching that.”

“Me, too,” Nathalie said.

“You just like licking up all his cum out of her pussy,” Ava said. She grinned at the younger girl, that serious expression melting off the princess’s face. “So do I. It’s so naughty.”

Nathalie nodded her head in agreement.

“Mmm, it is,” Kora sighed, leaning against me.

Since arriving in Az a week ago, we were known to the followers of Rithi. They gave us shelter and called upon their Goddess to heal us of a terrible poison. It was during that miracle that I made my deal with Rithi: our lives in exchange for setting my sister free to explore her art.

After a brief talk with Glimmer Kolman, we were escorted through the sleeping temple to the same quarters we occupied before we moved out to a boarding house near the University. We needed a place closer to where we spent the last week researching how to destroy the phylactery.

“May Rithi’s inspiration bless you tonight,” Kolman said, bowing as he closed the doors behind us.

“She’s inspiring something in us,” Zanyia giggled. “Wet pussies and Master’s hard cock!”

“Mmm, yes,” Kora purred, her hand sliding down to squeeze my cock.

Aingeal smiled as her illusion melted away, revealing her busty form leaning against the wall, nipples pierced by gold rings. Her pink hair framed her hungry face, her body willowy and bountiful. A hairless pussy gleamed with her excitement. “Slaves, strip my husband now. My sister-in-law needs his cock in her.”

“So badly,” Kora moaned as she gave my dick a squeeze. “I need to make sure that naga didn’t break your dick after you fucked her.”

“Distracted her,” I said as Greta, Nathalie, and Zanyia went to work on the lacings holding on my leather jerkin, pants, and boots. Like all races birthed from the God of Lust, nagas were driven by sex.

“Right, brother mine,” Kora said, amusement on her lips. She shook her head, her hands opening her robes and revealing her tattooed body.

I shuddered at the sight of her round breasts, ignoring the amulet dangling between them. Her left tit was entwined by a vine covered in pink flowers. Matching tattoos entwined up her right arm, her left leg, and spilling around her shaved pubic mound towards her pussy. Each one represented her rank in her church’s hierarchy and her mastery over one of the arts.

She tugged on her pink, upswept nipples. Her breasts jiggled when she released them, a moan rising from her throat. I groaned, my dick throbbing. It bounced free of my pants as the slaves ripped them down. Kora sauntered to the bed, her entire body moving with a dancer’s grace, every movement deliberate, calibrated to make my dick throb and ache.

She reached the bed, crawling on it, her rump swaying. Her right, shaved slit peeked between her thighs. The flowers adorning her left leg seemed to ripple and beckon, almost alive. I groaned, a naughty hand stroking my dick as I watched her. She reached the head of the bed and rolled over onto her back, body spread out and open.

Inviting.

“I’m waiting, brother mine.”

“Gods, you are a woman, sister dear.”

Ava giggled. “How did you fail to notice?” The princess, also naked, slid onto the bed. She had a petite body, her breasts small and conical, topped by dusky nipples. Strawberry-blonde locks spilled off her shoulder as she reached out and seized my sister’s left breast. “Could you not have noticed these lovely mounds.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.