The Congressman's Wife - Cover

The Congressman's Wife

Copyright© 2018 by downtomyankles

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was one of the elite and had a proud and haughty attitude. Then, she was taken and it all changed when they made her do things that filled her with shame and disgust. Now, she is back and wants to forget it all but the blackmail is just starting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Politics   Violence  

The fact that her husband’s congressional aide Danny Wilson had been one of the abductors that had kidnapped her for an afternoon of sexual orgy entertainment was uppermost on Linda Tightly’s mind when she decided she had enough of the blackmail and the sordid coupling in the bathrooms and closets with him and his cohorts that he pimped her out to on an almost daily basis.

Sure, he had an oversized cock and had no inhibitions at all when it came to anything of a sexual nature but she was tired of the constant pestering for her to drop her panties at a moment’s notice and smile ever so nicely for perfect strangers with weird fetishes they demanded her to perform.

It was quite stressful for her to keep up the charade of being a loving wife and a dutiful mother with no sins to confess except for not baking a cake with a perfect result.

Finally, she had no other recourse but to employ the services of a mob connected bad boy called Lucky Sorrentino to take care of business in ridding her of her sexual oppressors Danny and Mister B.

She had followed his instructions to the letter and set up the trap that captured both men literally with their pants down humping her ass like there was no tomorrow in the empty warehouse they used as a studio for their illicit videotapes of innocent females being raped by strangers.

Lucky got the upper hand immediately with a half dozen of his henchmen and he wasted no time in trussing up the two rapists and placing them in barrel drums filled with concrete for deposit in the nearby river bottom.

Linda was so happy that she didn’t object when Lucky and the six lucky henchmen filled up her rectum and vagina with their copious spunk to celebrate their victory. It was the least she could do to show her appreciation for her rescue from the blackmail and life of anxiety serving the two rapists like a slave or a slab of meat to be used for all sorts of depraved services.

Lucky was true to his word and he accorded Linda and her family security services that were superior to those provided by the Secret Service. Her husband who was deeply involved with his recently graduated secretary asked her about their new employees but she informed him that they were paid from her own inherited trust fund and no campaign funds were involved. That was all the information her husband needed because he had been burned once before with a beef about campaign fund use and he wanted no repetition of the debacle. He was up for re-election in the fall and he didn’t want any surprises in his normally safe seat with dependable support from the party.

The party convention that year was in Las Vegas and she got Lucky to free up an entire floor of one of his father’s casinos for her husband’s entourage and their primary financial supporters working for his re-election. He even “comped” the male members traveling solo with eager female staff looking to make an extra buck furnishing social services to the men behind closed doors. It was further proof that “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” atmosphere in most if not all of the larger casinos on the Las Vegas Strip.

Linda had gotten into the habit of giving Lucky an “on your knees” special whenever they got together and they both had gotten used to it as a sort of greeting and a show of appreciation for a job well done. During this time, she had remained relatively faithful to her husband despite his liking for secretaries and interns looking for extra credit.

She did a good job of looking the other way even when she saw the lipstick on her husband’s shirts or little love bites on his bare neck from an overly enthusiastic female employee perhaps a bit high on either booze or pills.

Both of her children were now in high school and she felt particularly close to both of them because they were her little darlings and could do no wrong. Her daughter blossomed early and she was doing blow jobs with any male she could seduce within reach overcoming their fear about “jailbait” pussy with assurances of complete discretion at all times. The teenager didn’t consider the oral favors to be actual sex and she managed to keep both her vaginal and her anal cherries intact much to her mother’s satisfaction.

Linda was a bit fearful that her son who had a delicate and sensitive nature might be swinging for the other team so she arranged for one of her close assistants to offer him her services in any way he so desired. She was grateful to discover the boy liked girls and he lost his cherry at an early stage of his development without any indication of abnormal desires in any area. After that, she arranged for him to be on the receiving side of pussy offers from young girls with a need for a favor in return.

Of course, the son never suspected his mother was actually his pimp and he had unusual sexual skills for a boy entering college self-confident about his ability to find willing pussy on his own without any help from mom.

Things were stable and on an even keel until Lucky got hooked up with an adventurous lady with mob connections of her own and she took a liking to Linda and wanted him to bring her along for a threesome on a three-day holiday at the shore. Linda knew something was up right away when Lucky got her into the hot tub with the mysterious Ms. Misty and they all shed all their clothing to skinny dip in the hot steaming water. Before she was able to give her opinion, she had Lucky’s cock in her ass and the girl was kissing her knockers like she was a long lost daughter sucking mama’s milk all the way down her tummy. After that, things got out of hand and she remembered the girl sitting on her face and her legs were wrapped around Lucky’s head like a permanent attachment never to be removed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.