The Congressman's Wife
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by downtomyankles

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She was one of the elite and had a proud and haughty attitude. Then, she was taken and it all changed when they made her do things that filled her with shame and disgust. Now, she is back and wants to forget it all but the blackmail is just starting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Politics   Violence  

Linda Tightly was the wife of Congressman Leo Tightly. The Congressman was from one of those red States in the “flyover” part of the country that elected mostly boring vanilla types with spouse and kids tagging along everywhere he went as the best deterrent against getting into hot water with one of those Washington bimbo’s with Zip-lock pussies and butts that wiggled when they moved because of the ever-present six-inch heels.

She was just getting used to living in the Georgetown section of the city and wished she was back home in her own kitchen and in her huge master bedroom upstairs where she had all her nightwear that kept her husband close to home to get more of the good stuff.

Linda had been a “star” in the sorority at college and she had a collection of dated filled to the brim condoms that filled not just one but two large cigar boxes with the sins of four years of women’s studies.

She had to admit she had done her share of humping the tenured educators to keep her grades up and graduate with honors like most of the other decent looking young ladies with an aversion to cracking a book and actually studying like the guys with a need to do well if they wanted to be a success. Linda tended to give up her favors to the slow-witted jocks with sports scholarships and other benefits that didn’t quite make the smell test in ethical practices 101.

It was nice to take the big cocks with no stressful need to have intelligent romantic conversation or show how smart she was underneath it all because she knew that all they wanted was “tits and ass” and a girl that knew when to open her mouth and when to keep it closed behind closed doors. She was just the sort of girl that would love to fill that bill on short notice and made a practice of it to the point that most of the jocks had her name and phone number in their little black books. She had looked into one of their little sordid notebooks one time and saw that the nasty jock prick had assigned her five stars for “superior ass” and that made her feel a little sad because in all honesty she always felt a little humiliated to bend over and take it all the way up and pretend she loved it.

Linda already had two children, a boy and a girl and she had no intentions of ever having any more because she felt she had done her bit on the “being a mother” circuit with her mother being the “free” nanny to take up all the slack at home. She did enjoy dressing them up and trotting them out for photos to help her husband get the votes he needed to stay on top of the elections game played every other year. There existed that sense of certainty because her husband was in what they called “a safe district” meaning the registered voters were stable in favor of her husband’s party and all she had to do was throw parties and smile like it was lots of fun.

She was shopping shoes on the day that she was snatched off the street right in front of the mall and the whole thing was on camera. Unfortunately, the lens was in need of repair and the image so blurry that the identity of the two dark-skinned kidnappers was still a mystery and their van had a stolen tag from another state.

Detectives Mike Murphy and Maria Garcia knew the details were dubious and that in these cases if they didn’t get some sort of demand in the first twenty-four hours, it was likely the missing person was already dead in some unknown location and might never be found in her spouse’s lifetime unless it was some bones in the woods by a hiker with a need to explore.

In point of fact, the attractive Linda was under the effects of some homemade chloroform that would keep her quiet and relaxed for several hours whilst being transported to a theater in a sleazy part of town that catered to the perverted and sin-loving underworld that managed to stay well clear of incarceration because they knew how to play the game and avoided risks that the convicted felons never thought about until it was too late to make amends.

Danny and Mister B carried her still form down the stairs into the basement theater with a stage at the end that had all the best of lighting and set designs that modern day stages had in this day and age.

They deposited her wrist and ankle bound form on top of the black leather settee face down and Danny spanked her silent buttocks with his heavy hand making Mister B laugh at his impudent robbing of the woman’s dignity in front of an empty house of empty chairs and no other witnesses to the disgraceful lack of mercy for the woman’s partially exposed panty line of expensive French undies.

Mister B whipped out his huge black cock and bounced it childishly on the drugged woman’s face holding her nostrils shut until she opened her lips for the oxygen to feed her lungs. He shoved his hardness deep inside her slack mouth and her tongue instinctively wrapped around it and licked like a puppy dog because she sub-consciously recognized the taste and shape of what was in her mouth.

The two men thought that was amusing and Danny yanked down her French silk bottoms to spread her late twenties ass cheeks for his hungry dick looking for a tight hole to test whilst she was still in a state of complete slumber and unresisting to his advances in the slightest degree. He was familiar with this type of screwing because they had made this sort of run before and delivered their spoils to the same stage for the evening’s entertainment. In a way, Danny felt sorry for the young girl but he steeled his heart and shoved his hard dick in the back end of her pussy finding that she was well-lubricated and ready for action in a way that he felt certain would do her well in the coming few hours if she managed to survive the night.

He had found by repeated gatherings of this sort that the females were mostly cooperative after their initial shock at being kidnapped and they tended to keep their mouth shut about the whole affair because they had too much to lose in terms of feminine dignity and their husband’s political careers.

They always selected a politician’s wife because they were the ones with a need for a unknowing press and the little performances remained a secret except in certain circles where the camera loving women were talked about with muted breath.

Danny made certain that all the cameras were in perfect working order and put the side camera up to maximum zoom so the viewers could see this nice-looking new subject take it in her brown eye up close and personal.

He gave her ass a test run just to make sure all was ready and she stirred slightly as he pounded her rear end with the enthusiasm of a heavy-duty butt lover.

“Hey, you should check out this one, Mister B. She has an ass that’s tighter than that convent girl that we got last month. You know, the little brunette that kept her eyes shut the whole time and kept mumbling her prayers.”

Mister B came over and watched Danny huge cock disappearing into Linda’s beautiful backside with stunning acceleration. He cupped the semi-conscious girl’s buttocks gently and squeezed her like a long-lost lover waiting his turn at the gates of paradise.

Linda opened her eyes and became aware of her fully stretched rectum. She looked over her shoulder at Danny and Mister B and understood her situation was tenuous at best. Lacking any plan to talk them out of their intent, she relaxed and took Danny deep inside and pretended that she was delighted with his attentions.

The switch to Mister B came easily and she kept her mouth shut because her impression was that both of them were just getting her warmed up for the main attraction and she suspected she would be in the center of the spotlight when the cameras rolled for the special video.

Mister B started to spank her slowly to show her that it would part of her performance and she understood immediately that she would be expected to show some discomfort and started to cry and beg for him to not hit her quite that hard.

Of course, all three of them knew she loved every moment and even pushed her ass up higher to get it a little deeper and lose all sense of morality in her rush to quench her need for the ultimate tingle in her dark and secret place.

They cleaned her off and stretched her ankles out a bit wider to give the spectators a better view. Part of the ceremony included the lucky winners of a turn at her bottom and she hoped she was not recognized and that her husband’s career would not suffer because she was immortalized on film with her sweet soft ass a target for so many horny men.

Linda lost count of the ass humpers after they started spanking her as it distracted her from her count. Every now and then some adventurous pervert would use her pussy instead of her rump and she had to admit it made her wet enough to orgasm in a way that made her look more like an instigator rather than a victim and she was unable to hide her pleasure from the ever-knowing eye of the camera that recorded her every facial expression from the exciting beginning to the degrading end when she was dripping with male juices from both ends like a sink in need of a plumber to get it in proper working order once again.

Danny put a fresh pair of panties on her legs and she smoothed down her designer skirt hoping that her exhausted pussy would close and keep the juices inside until she found a toilet to made the necessary repairs to her private parts and keep a reasonable look of innocence for bystanders and others that she came into contact with for the remainder of the afternoon.

Her husband pushed back his glasses and he inquired with a measured voice,

“You look a little tired, dear, did you want to postpone this interview?”

She looked him in the eye and told him,

“Of course not, darling, it’s been a frantic day and I could use a nice quiet evening at home to get back on track and help get out the vote to keep you where you belong for another two years of fun and games inside the beltline. If I told you how much wear and tear I had today you would find it difficult to believe. Just understand that whatever I do, I do for you and we make a good team for the American people. You can count on me to do whatever it takes to keep you in the limelight and right on top where you belong.”

Danny walked up to her and handed her a copy of the videotape.

Linda knew right away what it was and she looked up at him asking him silently with a quizzical look in her pretty eyes. He bent down and whispered,

“Just keep bending over and these stay out of the newspapers. You know what I want and you better keep that ass up and your head down when I need my Linda medication no matter the time or day and the devil take the risk.”

They both walked into the men’s room without being seen and he showed her the proper way to keep him happy like a good little Congressman’s wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.