The Seeing-eye Dog and the Shy Student - Cover

The Seeing-eye Dog and the Shy Student

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sampson, the combat veteran scout dog retired due to injuries becomes a guide dog for the unsighted. He is trained in a unique way by a Puerto Rican female trainer learning some unusual ways to relate to human females. Now he is assigned to shy and virginal Patricia who is desperate for the closeness of togetherness that only a hard shaft can resolve. Sampson is ready to do his duty and help out his human mistress.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The petite young blind girl’s cunt was on fire.

She had to have it and the thought of any delay was like handcuffs on her wrists preventing her from getting the tingle she had to have right away to chase away the ghosts in the darkness that told her she was damaged goods and not even able to see the cock that was fucking her.

It was of no consequence to her because she had learned long ago how to “read” the size, the shape, the texture and the wetness of a male penis just with her heightened senses of touch, scent and natural instinct that led her to it like a GPS system deep inside her twitching twat.

She knew instinctively that the nice boy from the society that came to bring her a home-cooked meal ogled her naked backside when she did her toilet duties with the bathroom door open as if by accident. It made her pussy tingle with anticipation and he did not disappoint her when he mounted her from the rear before he left and pressed into her brown eye with his thick cock not giving her time to breathe properly before pounding her into surrendered submission beneath his enthusiastic thrusts that almost knocked her off of the sofa and onto the fluffy white carpet.

She didn’t mind it at all because it had been a long time since her lower body was called into service to give pleasure to a young man and this one seemed to appreciate her heart-shaped buttocks in a way that was obviously sincere.

He had spanked her and told her,

“You are a bad girl, Miss High and Mighty, and I think you need your shit packed nice and tight and take it in so deep that you will walk a bit funny for the next couple of days. That way, you will remember it was Tommy that made you take it and you will ask for me special so I can do it again.”

That episode was deliciously dirty in her memory and she would ask for “Tommy” because he was quite right about her loving it back there and she wanted more because it made her feel good all over to be a “bad girl” despite the contradiction and the fact that she couldn’t see him like a normal girl out on a date. It seemed to be a punishment to enjoy something so much and not be able to see it like it was some sort of denial of her happiness for absolutely no reason at all.

Well, it would be at least a week before Tommy could do her again and in the meanwhile she had her faithful new companion and guide-dog Sampson to attend to her feminine needs in the interim and she was prepared to give him the signals he needed to get him into the proper mood to get her juices flowing in a way that young girls need when they get that certain touch.

It was the touch of Sampson’s lovely nose and tongue between her legs that got her started on a satisfying orgasm and she knew if they were not interrupted that he would certainly mount her like a bull and make her his bitch with absolute certainty behind locked doors to protect their privacy in a matter that was viewed as “not normal” by most that frowned on such things.

The touch of Sampson’s long wet tongue along her neatly trimmed cuntal lips gave her a twinge of pleasure that exploded in her female parts and the fire of desire spread like wildfire down deep into her thighs, her softly rounded belly and then right up into her quivering sphincter and the remainder of her sex-deprived body. She staggered up against the wall in the hallway and let him have his way with her secret places like she was a submissive bitch waiting for him to take his pleasure in any way he decided. It was like an unconditional surrender of her sacred pussy and anything else he wanted to ravage with his skilled animal tongue.

The words spilled out of her mouth like slithering snakes winding their way across the fluffy white carpet.

“Ooohhh ... My God! Sampson, you are so good to me. Yes, lick mommy right there, baby, right on mommy’s pretty pussy. Just rip those panties off with your teeth. Get up in there and lick me good.”

She knew it was wrong and that she should be closing up her buttocks to his explorations but his demanding pleasure-giving nose was just exactly what she needed at that moment in time and she pushed back for him to give her more of the same.

The seeing-eye dog nudged her off the edge of the sofa and she continued to undress until she was totally naked and down on all fours on the fluffy white carpet.

She could feel his breathe behind her right between her already wet feminine folds and right up into the nicely tanned thighs that she nurtured by stretching out naked under the sun every noon up on the porch above the patio and out of sight of bystanders and safe from prying eyes. She didn’t know that the married man next door with the five small children watched her each day with his binoculars and slowly jerked his cock off when she stuck her ass cheeks up in a yoga movement to keep her shape trim and neat and appealing to any man with a rampant cock ready for action. If she had known, she would have done a lot more posing and posturing because the thought of being watched like that was like a forest fire in her gut and it made her want to spread her flames in every direction to give the men their treat by feasting their eyes on her naked form in all its glory and nubile perfection.

Sampson placed one heavy paw on her head and she dropped her head and shoulders down to the carpet. Her ass was still up high and that was exactly how the intelligent dog wanted his mistress to take his long doggy dick between her feminine folds from behind. At first, he almost missed the mark and his frenzied dick almost went into her pucker by mistake. She reached up and grabbed his shaft and placed him at the right place just below her vaginal entryway and his cock slipped inside her vaginal channel with ease because she was so well-lubricated with her naughty girl thoughts.

The weight of the German Shepherd on her back was enough to hold her slender petite body close to the carpet. She pushed up just to see his reaction and was startled when the dog bit her ear lobe and humped her so hard from behind that she almost passed out from the pleasure and the pain. It was “too much” from her way of thinking, but she was loath to stop it. In fact, she wanted it harder and dirtier than ever before and whispered in her personal seeing-eye dog’s ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.