The Seeing-eye Dog and the Shy Student - Cover

The Seeing-eye Dog and the Shy Student

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sampson, the combat veteran scout dog retired due to injuries becomes a guide dog for the unsighted. He is trained in a unique way by a Puerto Rican female trainer learning some unusual ways to relate to human females. Now he is assigned to shy and virginal Patricia who is desperate for the closeness of togetherness that only a hard shaft can resolve. Sampson is ready to do his duty and help out his human mistress.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Now that she was alone with the newly arrived guide dog, the young blind girl did her level best to calm down and pretend like it was a day like any other day.

After all, even though her private domain was now shared with another creature, it wasn’t as if it were an actual human person. In a way, she was relieved that her new companion was a canine and not a human because she didn’t have to make silly conversation or try to civil or gracious or some other such foolishness that she generally hated to even contemplate.

Her darkness was her domain and she used it like a cloak to cover up her emotions.

On the outside, she was as calm as ever, but inside her innards were a seething, churning mass of chaotic feelings that ranged from her customary self-pity for still be a dratted virgin to her constant worry that she was not dressed properly or had been tagged in some way that made her look ridiculous to the casual observer. She knew her biggest fault was that she was so obsessed with what other people thought of her and her lack of sight affliction.

At least, she didn’t have to worry about a dog’s feelings because they were supposed to be dumb animals and acted purely from instinct and not from the advantage of knowing right from wrong.

On second thought, she thought that perhaps the latter was not an advantage at all but a handicap because most of the purely pleasurable experiences in life were those ventured from the former impulse and seldom filtered by the logic of the latter.

Her petite young teenaged body was literally begging to be used for masculine pleasure, but she was so absurdly shy that she knew it was unlikely, when one considered her lack of sight was enough to turn off any prospective suitors.

Now, she had another living creature inside her sanctuary and she would have to feed him, make certain his water dish was refilled, even walk with him outside to the back yard and make certain he did his business. She was happy that she couldn’t see him do that because it was just too gross to imagine. She also had to give him a bath at least once a week according to the instructions she received from the guide-dog society. It was almost like having a baby and being a mommy even thought she was still a technical virgin.

She had gotten used to petting her guide-dog now and she knew he liked the touch of her fingers all over his fur. When he put his nose and snout right in the middle of her womanhood on her lap she initially was jolted and it made her get all stiff with her sudden thought that her secret place was defenseless against a big, strong animal that was capable of taking her against her will.

The young girl kept her knees tightly closed and she froze up at the nuzzling of his head into the sweet insides of her inner legs. Eventually, the excitement of his cool, moist pressing into her womanhood caused her to open her knees slightly and she was certain that her sensitive slit could feel the air from his nostrils up close and personal.

She hadn’t realized that Sampson was so large until he positioned his big head in her lap and rested one paw on her thigh like a lover’s arm holding her immobile. Slowly, she allowed her knees to open wider despite her abject fear that he might take advantage and actually push up further underneath her skirt and get his head right up onto the edge of her French undies that her grandmother had mailed to her from Paris, France. Her undies were a little damp from her naughty thoughts and she felt Sampson’s head start to wetly work its way underneath right at the panty-line.

The sly dog was snaking his educated tongue up under her dampened panties and slowly stroked its wetness along her softly curling pussy hair all the way to the rear and right up into her back door crevice.

“Ooohh ... that’s a bad doggy. No fair licking me there, boy. I like it too much and it makes me want to be a bad girl.”

All of a sudden, she was actually talking to an animal that couldn’t speak a word in return. On the other hand, Sampson let his tongue do all the talking for him and she was getting his message loud and clear.

He was starting to lick her feminine folds giving her a tingle of pleasure so strong that it ignited her cunt and set her lower body on fire with wave after wave of seething desire that overwhelmed her sex-starved body with her need for the hardness of a masculine shaft to chase away her virginal status once and for all. She knew that Sampson had just what she needed because she had accidently touched him down there when she was petting him and she had discovered that it was a full seven inches of hard delight for any bitch in heat.

In a way, she could see that she would easily qualify as a bitch because she was of such a submissive nature when it came to taking a penis anywhere that a man wanted to put it on or in her body. On second thought, she decided she would include a dog in that mix because Sampson had already proven to her that he could be a good substitute for a walking, talking human because he had the right equipment to get the dirty job done if push came to shove.

The movement of the dog’s long wet tongue was still setting her bottom on fire when she had the sudden thought that the supposed “dumb” animal might have instinctively sensed her need for sex. Then she wondered what else he had on his doggy mind about her fantasies of canine carnal coupling in her world of complete darkness and sometimes despair.

Could it be possible that he might sense she had considered getting down on all fours completely naked and allowing him to have his way with her just like a submissive bitch for his pleasure?

“Ooohhh ... My-God! Right there, you good doggie. Lick me right there.”

Sampson’s fiery, long wet tongue was still moving with teasing glory under her panties like a flame of desire burning the sweet soft lips of her virginal twat. The touch of his tongue on her sex-deprived cunt was something that she had never thought was possible in her world of darkness. She was certain no human man could do it better and with more effectiveness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.