Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2097, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

James didn’t have to prompt Mica to tell him what had been going.

Mica just decided to give him the broad picture, not sure, what James knew since he hadn’t been around for the better part of three years. Fiaz had not even hinted that his son was still alive. He asked James what he knew about their claim on Terra. James just told Mica to tell him what he knew, as if he knew nothing. So Mica did.

James and Dusty learnt that one of Fiaz’s ships had been one of the first ships to come to Terra. He had claimed one of the smaller continents in the south. This had surprised many. Fiaz had made sure he had a team of geologists and scientists on the ship.

The continent was about the size of Greenland. It had several island nations around it but had what was considered a good distance of sea between it and the nearest continents. It had a similar jagged coastline, many mountain ranges and several long spears of land giving it more arable areas than desert.

The other reasons they picked it was its mineral wealth and that it would be easy to divide it up between the twelve nations in the Federation. Fiaz’s people had declared an area on the east coast as his kingdom. They were delighted when the borders showed up on the map declaring it was a country called the Kingdom of Merat on the continent of Persia.

They picked a large deep-water bay with two long flat headlands and a backing mountain range for the capital. They named the town Cyrus as Fiaz had instructed them. The settlement ships that had been two weeks behind them turned up and they let the builders, architects and engineers loose.

A lot more people had turned up on Persia since and claimed their piece of the pie but Fiaz had a distinct head start and the advantage. His people already had the centre of their city planned out, they had roads and market areas set up even if all of their accommodation for the first five months were prefab homes and tents. They had piped water, a sewage plant and power.

Fiaz didn’t hold back on the money and sent the machinery and components required to get more permanent structures built. He had been planning to go to Harmony but knew he would have to do it by subversive means, as the nations that shared his group according to Empress Lee couldn’t agree with her charter.

Just as many of those people didn’t wish to believe in magic or magical people. Fiaz for all his despot ways was a believer. Hasid had made sure of that when he had used his magic to convince his father that he was untouchable when he had come home from America.

When Fiaz heard about Terra, he knew this was the better option for him and the Federation. His recalled many of his freight ships from the other off-world settlements except to Mars. They were then loaded up to go to Cyrus. The five-passenger ships he had built to ship people to Harmony were sent to a meeting point in space and soon loaded with the people he had already selected to go off-world.

He sent miners, builders, farmers and workers. He sold plots of land and mining rights to other companies and people while he concentrated on getting his commerce centre up and running. He had a lot of disagreements with the other Viziers about adhering to Lee’s Charter and commerce system. If anything, by being one of the first settlers he had inadvertently made the other nations believe that they had to do this too.

Slab construction was fast and easy. Laying down services and foundations were the most time-consuming aspects. Even so, by the time Dusty and James turned up, it was easy to see that it was a fast-growing nation. His kingdom boasted one hundred thousand residences between the city, the three mining townships and two farming villages. Large farms and grazing lands were fenced for many klicks around the city limits.

The couple had been amazed to see just how developed Cyrus was for only a year and a half of occupation. Not many of the other nations had achieved as much as Fiaz had in the time his people had been on Terra, even the Americans.

The only nation that came close was Australia. Mica informed them that Fiaz had fumed and ranted. As far as he was concerned, the Aussies had cheated. He was doing it the hard way and they had used magicians. Mica believed that Fiaz had a real hard-on for magic and wanted to access it himself.

Mica told them that the massive base on Terra’s Moon had been tossed up in only a week, thanks to Empress Lee and her people helping the Aussies and UNSEC. It had also become the commerce central for off-world activity and Fiaz resented that had to use their services for his legitimate businesses.

When UNSEC started spouting off about them being in control and that they weren’t happy that some nations were using slaves Fiaz had ignored them. This was one area where he differed from Lee’s wishes, as it was the Federation driving this desire more so than him, he just took advantage of their desire.

The other Mirzas and Viziers who were setting up their little empires in Persia had been more than happy to buy their slaves from Fiaz, as it was cheaper and easier than bringing them here themselves. Fiaz had worked out very early on that diverting the people that the other nations were sending to become his workforce was profitable.

Fiaz had classified slaves under special acquisitions as far as devising a selling price under the Charter, hence the auctions. The drugs his people had developed back on Earth were also useful in keeping control of unwilling workers and a great source of income. Fiaz had set his own prices for them too.

While women outnumbered men on Earth close to two to one, they had their uses as far as Fiaz was concerned. They could work in his hastily built factories, in his mines and on his farms. They also provided prostitutes for his men and breeding stock for his future workforces. Women with children were also easier to keep under control.

Mica explained that Fiaz even used the women to test some of the drugs that he knew were banned on Earth. His new steroids were proving effective and the women were stronger and healthier in the short term. The other drugs kept them docile and working longer each day, as long as they were fed regularly and well. He considered this a small price to pay for the return he was getting.

Fiaz wasn’t worried about making their lives shorter in the long run as Earth had a few billion to spare that he could use as long as he could get them to Terra. That had been one of his rubs with Rupert and especially Yafi. The idiots were not supposed to damage the damn ships beyond repair and drop them on the surface of their planets or sent them into one of the suns in their system.

Fiaz had earmarked both men for death. Had they know it at the time, they would have shot him out of their systems themselves. The pirates hadn’t realised that some of the ships they were hitting belonged to Fiaz. When Lee had announced that Terra was for the taking, he had started pumping ships out of his yards on Mars as fast as his daughter was able to build them. However, he didn’t sell them, as he preferring to lease them to the various nations.

The Pirates were supposed to disable them, kill or subdue the crews and fly the ships to Cyrus and drop of the cargo before returning the ships to Mars. But no, they shot the shit out of them instead. While he made good money on the slaves, the loss of ships also cost him dearly.

Mica believed that Fiaz fully intended to deal with his pirate captains on this trip. The pirates had been a handy diversion to shift UNSEC’s attention away from his slave deals but they had outlived their usefulness, as he knew that the ‘goody-two-shoes’ nations were forcing UNSEC to crackdown on the illegal trading and slavery.

Fiaz had chuckled at his own deviousness to Mica. While UNSEC was busy running around like a chook with its head cut off, he had been shifting people to the other space communities in the Sol system, or so people thought. In reality, those ships were met by one or two of his ships while in space. The people he had hired to come to Terra or he had acquired from his other operations on Earth were transferred with some of the goods to the new ships and the other ships then went on their way.

Few people were any the wiser that most of the passengers didn’t end up on the other Sol settlements or that they had even been sent to them. Due to planetary alignments, the practice of a ship flying to some midpoint in space and then ships from the destinations meeting it had been practised for many years. Fiaz had shifted over three hundred thousand people using this method.

More than half of those people were now located in the other new Kingdoms of Persia and the rest with his other customers on the other continents. He had been paid handsomely for his efforts. It had amused him to sell his slaves to the other Nations and self-styled little Kings on Terra.

He knew he wasn’t the only one involved in the slave trade but he was the biggest player.


Mica then explained the slave trade as far as he understood it.

He personally wasn’t happy that Fiaz traded in humans. But there was little he could do as long as he was married to Susa. The auctions didn’t happen in his hotel and he’d had a hard time convincing Fiaz that the hotel must appear squeaky clean because the UNSEC Inspectors stayed here.

He told Dusty and James that there was a farm, which Fiaz had established ten klicks from the city to the north-west. Fiaz had his own breeding stables there and it was used as one of his drop-offs and clearing houses. He also used a second farm in the small neighbouring Kingdom to the north that was owned by his cousin Ishmael Merat.

“Did you know Ishmael Merat was on my father’s ship?” James asked Mica.

Mica was shocked. “No, they just said Fiaz’s ship was hit and it was believed that he and his son were on it. I assumed Bali Mohd was on it too. He was Fiaz’s gopher. A detestable man. Ishmael rarely travelled with Fiaz. He had come here on his own in the past. I wonder why they were coming together,” Mica pondered.

“UNSEC was making things hot for them on Earth. My father had learnt that Empress Lee had turned her attention to them. They were both very fearful of her getting involved. I was to take over here and father was going to semi-retire and only travel to Mars. If one could believe that,” James said dryly as he repeated Patty’s words.

“I don’t think he would have retired for long,” Mica agreed. “I heard that he had acquired a special shipment that had some exotic beauties in it from a magical community. I think he planned to use them to improve his health,” Mica added.

Dusty thought at James, ‘Ah, that makes sense, James. Demetri had said they had just about gone to war with the pirates when they realised they had shipped some of their people off the planet. Farah killing Yafi had appeased the peace and she had promised to try to get them back. It was a hollow promise.’

‘We need to go to that farm,’ he sent back.

Dusty agreed.


Their conversation was interrupted by Dusty’s food arriving.

James asked Mica to join them and they were soon seated at the small dining table and helping themselves from the mountain of food on offer. James had dismissed the staff who had intended to wait upon them.

Mica chuckled, “You haven’t changed that much, huh. You still hate being waited upon.”

James gave him a blank look and then a tight smile. “Yes, you can be served anything and are expected to politely accept it.”

Mica nodded, “We do like our poisons in the East.”

“Very true,” James replied as he looked over the selection and dithered as to what he would eat.

“It’s okay, sweetie, the food doesn’t contain anything it shouldn’t. You may wish to avoid the Fesenjan, as I know you hate pomegranates. The Sabzi Khordan and stuffed fish are excellent,” Dusty added as she piled her plate high after tasting the dishes herself.

Both men watched in fascination as she began shovelling the food into her mouth as if she hadn’t eaten in days. She looked up after a couple of minutes and giggled. “Sorry, but I must eat. In private, I can forget my manners,” she smiled at them brilliantly and then went back to eating.

James and Mica both had to shift in their seats after that smile. James noticed Mica’s discomfort and said, “Don’t stress Mica. She has that effect on everyone. Even women are not immune to my beautiful wife. She can even make me look at her and behave like a love-struck puppy.”

“I had noticed that, Hasid. I had thought that you had forgotten how to smile with real joy. Susa will not believe me until she sees Donia herself. My Susa has had three children and she ate voraciously during each pregnancy. Hasid you have chosen well. Do you know the sexes of the children?” he asked them.

James looked at Dusty as she froze. She glared at James, “Bastard,” she hissed. “Bloody twins, I’m having bloody identical twins at that, the egg split. The boys are fine and damn, they have grown so big already. I’m going to be huge,” she wailed and burst into tears.

Mica chuckled at her outburst and the look of shock on Hasid’s face. He had never thought to see such a look on the man’s face. He had thought that nothing could shock him. “Fatherhood is full of many shocks, my brother.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.