Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2097, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Dusty shook her head, she was damn sure that she was being set up.

“Demetri, we aren’t Wizards we are only High Mages,” she told him.

“May I be rude and ask to see your item?” he asked politely.

Dusty stood and told her items to appear, “See, we only have four gems.”

Demetri stood and walked over to her. “What is it the thing that appeared on your arm?”

“Oh, this is a vambrace. Mine is a bit odd as it has four gems but two of them are different from the others on my medallion. Lee said they just enhance my skills and the ones I didn’t have gems for. James and two of the other Mages were also given vambraces but they don’t have special gems, just me.”

“The vambraces have a device in them that we can store information on and they have a special program called an AI to help us gather information. Say hello, Zed,” she said.

“Hello Demetri, I am Zed,” a male voice said.

Dusty chuckled at Demetri’s confused look. “He does come in handy.”

“Dusty, I had read of a Wizard who was of my race, who designed a new magical item before our people fled Keltria. It was like yours but it wasn’t designed to be worn with other items. I read that it was as powerful as a full set like the one you wear is.”

“We don’t have full sets here only diadems, medallions and rings. Only one item, the diadem, has four gems and Symone wears it. We have four medallions with three gems and the rest are two or single gemmed items. You and James have as much magical power as all of us combined. How many more did you say you have in your team?”

“Well, the seven people who are our ship’s crew wear complete sets of three gemmed items. The one who is a High Mage and the two who also wear vambraces like us are called Enforcers. We were sent into this system and her twin system to find and root out the pirates.”

“The pirates have been capturing freighters and settlement ships and selling the people on them to slavers on the new planet Terra that the people of Earth have claimed. The settlers have to pass through these systems to get to Terra,” she told him.

Demetri nodded as this agreed with his knowledge of what Fahra and her people had been doing. “Did you know that they have been stealing our livestock to sell? There are thousands of animals running free but they take our domesticated animals, the lazy bastards.”

“That’s pirates for you. They are all about the easy score and not having to work too hard to get it. Do you have mines, particularly gems or gold, and are their shipments being hit too?” James asked.

Demetri chuckled, “Not now. They did try but the main gem mines are closer to Blue Waters. The Nobles down there don’t take kindly to thieves or unwanted guests. Even we have our share of undesirables. They froze up one of those small ships with fans and it fell out of the sky. If they fly to close to Blue Waters, their fan-driven ships start to act up, so they don’t go there at all now.”

“They call them Lingers, back on Earth,” James told Demetri.

“Thanks, so what are you planning on doing to the pirates?”

“How many of them are on the planet, how many of your people live with them and how many other people do they have over there?” Dusty responded.

“All good questions. I’m not a hundred percent sure of these numbers. I think about fifty are people from your Earth that work for her. I know that about twenty of the men have wives because the women come and shop here in the markets.”

“I’m not sure if those women are with them by choice or not, but I do know that the men who claim them as wives don’t share them with the other men. Half of the married men are also the Captains of the spaceships and their officers.”

“Some of the men and wives work in the offices that Fahra has in one of the big ships. Others do maintenance on the ships and handle the stores and prisoners when she has them on the planet. I think some of them were originally prisoners that they kept. She lives in that ship, as do most of the married people and the crews who work on her flyable ships.”

“Some of the single people live in the second ship that is beside Fahra’s. It is also, where the people they bring down are placed. They use the other one as storage when they pull a freighter. They gutted it and the freighters park in front of that ship to unload. At least ten locals work for her too but they don’t live on that side of the river.”

“They are not popular with the other locals but it’s work. Several people here don’t mind bartering goods with Fahra and they even supply her with coin to spend here by buying the goods she has on offer. Many are hypocrites as they won’t buy her goods but they will sell to her and her people knowing that she only has money to spend because others brought her stolen goods.”

“Money talks,” Dusty offered.

“Yes, this is true of our society too. We may have magical people but most of the people are not. We also have our share of pirates but they are called by other names. Not everyone can be good or at least not all of the time and we all make mistakes. We all look at the world from our own point of view. What one considers intolerable or bad, another may not.”

“Yes, we face that all of the time as Police Officers. One country or even a community may consider a certain offence needs a punishment but in another community or country the act may be ignored or the punishment may not be equal to the same offence there,” James told Dimitri.

“Even murder is not treated the same in every community. On the Moon that orbits Earth, for example, killing someone is punishable by the offender being spaced, especially if they breach a dome while doing it. On a planet with an atmosphere, there is no such offence. One always had to take the circumstances and the intent into consideration,” Dusty added.

“Yes, when they first arrived we were happy to buy their interesting goods. It was only after we realised how they obtained some of them that the attitudes of many changed, others didn’t care. They said they were simply buying goods for sale. At least they didn’t buy the people the Pirates had for sale. That was abhorrent to all of us,” Demetri informed them.

“To us too,” Dusty replied.

They sat and talked for a bit longer about their different societies.


Demetri wanted to check on the women.

When he came back, he said to Dusty, “What did you do to them? When I went in, they both woke up. They said they were thirsty and they wanted to go home.”

“When I asked them how they felt they both smiled at me and said they felt great, never better. I asked about what happened at the tavern they looked at me blankly. They both then said they had been drinking and felt ill and they assumed that was why they were at my clinic. I had to let them go home.”

Dusty replied, “I gave them an immunisation shot. It also has the side effect of fixing things that have been damaged within a person’s body. I also gave them a false memory. The drug the men gave them causes memory loss.”

“It is what we call a rape drug as it makes the person compliant to their wishes and they even participate but they don’t remember who raped them or even what they did. Often it’s only the fact they are covered in bruises that they know something happened to them. For many victims that is worse than knowing the truth.”

“Nasty, they have used that drug before as I have seen the results but because the women don’t remember there was nothing I could do. That drug is insidious,” Demetri said with disgust.

“That is why it’s illegal to have in most countries on Earth. It’s a drug that is often smuggled into the different countries. We believe they are using it, and another drug called Napper, on Terra to keep the slaves compliant,” Dusty told him.

“Well, we have kept you late enough. Thank you for telling us what is going on here. We will pay a little visit to the compound and then go get some sleep. It will be another day or so before our other ship turns up so we will continue to snoop around until then. I’ll have a think about how you can help. Do you have somewhere here where it would be safe for us to blink to and from?”

Demetri looked at her blankly. Dusty grinned and then disappeared. Demetri yelped when she tweaked him on the ear. He spun around to see Dusty behind him. “Seriously, that is something I have only read about Wizards doing. Having just that skill makes you formidable and very dangerous,” he told Dusty.

“Tell me about it,” James said as he stood. “She loves surprising me all the time. However, I can’t sneak up on her. She always seems to know where I am at every given moment. I’m sure Zed or Ada dob me in.”

“No Master, we do not. Mistress just knows where you are due to her bond to you. You carry a part of her life force. It is why I always caution you,” Ada replied.

“How can you carry part of Dusty’s life force?” Demetri asked perplexed.

“I died and she refused to let me go,” James replied simply.

Demetri blinked several times at this statement. “If one of you dies then the other will too.”

“I know, but then I couldn’t live without him, so it works both ways,” Dusty said.

Ada suddenly said, “That is why Pat couldn’t join you. Your bond doesn’t allow you to love another, the same as you love each other. The person would have to die and then be saved to become joined with you both.”

“Profound, Ada,” Dusty replied. “Let’s hope that never happens. It was scary enough when James died, I’m not sure I wish to go through that again.”

Demetri shook his head, “Teha Dusty, you are amazing.”

“What does Teha mean anyway?” Dusty asked him.

“Hum, in many ways it is a title like a Queen. It is generally used for the highest ranking female who leads the people in the absence of a magician of higher rank. My great-grandmother said it came into fashion after many of the wizards took to ships and left to find us new worlds to live on,” Demetri informed her.

“So because I’m the highest ranked mage here you consider me a Teha,” Dusty replied.

“Yes, even more so than my cousin, at least you are gifted both magically and to lead. I believe the other Nobles would follow you just as I intend to. You have a presence that attracts me. This may seem very odd but I feel that you are meant to be here and to lead these people and keep them safe. It is not a compulsion it is a belief.”

Dusty gave a nervous chuckle, “Okay, you have succeeded in creeping me out. I know I can be bossy but I don’t have the skills or desire to rule anyone other than James.”

Demetri looked at her steadily. “You do have the skills; you just haven’t exercised them to that degree yet. As for desire, you may not wish to rule but you will do it well because you know the consequences if you don’t, thus you will do it well.”

“Sounds like something Sean said to me about Lee,” James added.

“Please, I’m nothing like her. I’m not even in that ladies class,” Dusty scoffed.

“She says that she is just an Electrician but she leads, you at least know the laws,” James reminded her.

“Fine, in that case, Demetri, you go get some sleep and you come and skulk around some old ships with me,” Dusty decreed as she pointed at the men.

Both of the men laughed and James found himself being blinked.


Dusty and James skulked around the old ships.

They were set up exactly as Demetri had said. As they visited each ship, they installed remote sensors that would pick up video and sound. While the devices were tiny, a spell also hid their location and deflected other devices from locating them. Only an electromagnetic pulse would kill them.

They also added sensors to the third gunship and the freighter that were parked on the ground so they could identify the crews. Dusty then accessed the computers on these ships and disabled them. They wouldn’t be going anywhere until she decided otherwise.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.