Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2097, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

James and Dusty enjoyed some alone time.

With their AIs monitoring space for them, once they turned on the autopilot they didn’t ready have to stay on the bridge. They spent some time mapping the system, as they left it. Dusty released a probe on the outer edge to monitor the route that the navigation beacons directed the ships to enter and leave the Ono System.

Any ship entering or leaving would be in sub-light speed when they passed what they thought was a normal, innocuous beacon. The probe, however, gave Sheldon at least a day’s warning if any ship came into the system from this direction. A little spell helped.

The passing ship could be hailed from the probe, which could relay messages to the next system, Dos, when they released the next probe. The probes would also speed up communications between Earth and Terra. They had released one on the other side of Ono when they first entered the system and they would leave one on the other side of Dos when they headed to Terra.

The micro-jumps went as smooth as a silk cloth through a ring. They dropped the next probe and watched as the data for Tres and Dos was collected and added to what they had already recorded. They picked out the differences between the two systems.

Dos’s inner asteroid belt was lightly populated. The second belt was further from this sun and more heavily populated. The little planet had a mate who orbited between it and the sun and it was as big as mercury and as lifeless. It was closer to Venus’s relative orbit and similar in temperature.

The habitable planet had a land-locked moon that was smaller than Earth’s moon, but it was still effective as it influenced the tides, just not as much. This system had a giant gas and a large ice planet like its sister system. The Ice planet was also outside the second asteroid belt.

James and Dusty were fascinated by the information on the planet as it came through. While this planet also had four main continents, one was much larger than the other three and lapped over the North Pole. It could almost be considered two continents because of the icecap.

Two of the other contents were widely spaced in the southern region, one below the twenty-five-degree mark and the other closer to the equator though still about ten degrees shy of it. The smallest stretched along the equator like a souped-up New Guinea but most of it was in the northern hemisphere.

The planet had many strings and clumps of islands near the edges of the continental plates. A good number of the islands were very large and several were volcanic in nature. It was also a green, blue and white planet.

As they got closer, more information came in.


The probes were scanning the new system for ships and communications, as was their ship.

“Mistress, we have received an interesting communication, would you like us to play it back for you?” Zed asked Dusty.

“Please do, Zed,” Dusty replied. She was sitting naked in James lap at the time. She wiggled her hips and James groaned because he was embedded deep inside her. He humped up his hips as she rolled hers to get maximum effect.

Dusty continued to rock and squeeze, as a male voice speaking in an Arabic dialect said, “Tahm has that settlement ship shown up?”

“Josh, why are you bothering us? As soon as we see a ship we will call in,” a voice answered testily.

“Hey, don’t shoot the messenger, the Boss Lady asked me to call,” Josh answered.

“Look, it’s more than a week late, that bloody idiot, Rupert, probably snavelled it,” Tahm replied.

“He knows better than that, ships from Morpheus are ours. If the Boss finds out she will be on the warpath,” Josh added with a warning tone.

“Well, if it broke down in his system, it’s his. Those stupid Africans probably thought they could do it with less food, and crap crews. They probably tried killing each other and broke the ship,” Tahm suggested.

“Quite possible, even so, we have been waiting on that ship. Have you had any comms from Java? He should have reported in,” Josh asked this time.

“Nada, we tried sending him a message but no replies. Rupert may have found out about him reporting to us. He is probably too busy helping Rupert work his way through all those young virgins on the settlement ship,” Tahm came back with a chuckle.

“Dumb bastards, they are worth more unsullied,” Josh said in disgust. “Well, let us know if anything comes into the system. Vezir Hasan Arfa is due back from Terra. He is a couple of days late too,” Josh told Tahm.

“Will do,” Tahm finished and the communication stopped.

“Interesting, they have a ship out here somewhere. Have you located it at all, Zed?” Dusty asked. She was still rocking and working James’ cock. Despite the distraction, his desire for Dusty hadn’t waned and neither had hers for him.

“Not yet, Mistress. Thanks to the communication, we have picked up another probe. I hope you don’t mind but we hi-jacked it, so it can’t report on our position. It hadn’t detected us or the new probe thanks to your shields but we thought it prudent for it to forget about the area of space that we and the other probe are in,” Zed answered.

“Thanks, Zed. I assume you are back tracking the communications to find the ship and the source on the planet,” Dusty said.

“Yes Mistress, we have also collected a lot of information from the probe. It has been in place for twelve months and all of the missing ships we haven’t accounted for had entered this system. Traffic to the surface of the planet is frequent.”

“The probe has recorded six ships that have visited the surface more than four times. Ada and I have surmised that three of the ships have a rotation and they frequent two main locations on the edge of the asteroid belt. They sit out here for six days. They spend three days in one position and then rotate to the other before they return to the planet for three days.”

“This rotation is broken when a ship enters the system. Depending on which side it enters from, the ship furthermost from the new ship moves to intercept and the second attacks from the rear. The other gunship and two different freighters have also come from the surface to help or freight down the contents of the ship.”

“In our analysis, they try to disable the ship, empty it and either drive it down to the surface or send it to the sun. Of the seven settlement ships that they have stripped, one was modified and it now travels back and forth to Terra. Two have been left intact after the attack and sent back to Earth.”

“We surmise at least three of the settlement ships are on the planet and are being used as accommodation. It is mostly freighters they send into the sun. Those crews must fight back and the ship becomes compromised. Two have been salvageable and are used to collect the people and goods from the ships the Pirates capture.”

“How many ships have visited less than four times?” Dusty wanted to know.

“Two, Mistress. One comes from Earth every three months and the other from Terra. They are both logged as ships belonging to the Islamic Federation and they both turn up within days of each other. They stay for three to four days before returning from whence they came. We suspect the ship that was asked about is one the one from Terra, as by our calculations it is due,” Zed informed her.

James grabbed Dusty’s hips and held her still, “They have to go back. Now Dusty.” Dusty looked at James grim face. “Ada, call Aaron, he must tell Chris to go back now and as fast as he can. Don’t worry about the Farestar; it’s the people on the planet that will be in trouble. Tell Whitney to keep the people in the shielded buildings until Aaron says they are safe.”

James pulled Dusty back into his chest and just held her tightly as he took in a couple of deep, ragged breaths. His breathing settled after a minute and he said to Dusty softly, “Babe that was so weird. It was as if each alternative was worse. They had to go back. We’ll be okay.”

“That must be one of your strongest premonitions yet. They are happening more frequently too, aren’t they?” Dusty asked him.

He nodded, “Sorry, I should have said something. I saw that bloke Joey kissing you but I got a flash that I had to do nothing and it would be alright.”

“My love, it’s not the first time you have warned me. I knew something was happening but since the upgrade, your Psychic skills have changed, haven’t they?”

“Yes, I got the occasional flash but they were vaguer, now I see alternate outcomes if I think of taking different actions. One generally feels right or better than any other action. This is the first time I saw a serious of actions and consequences. Chris had to go back.”

“And we just have to sit tight?” Dusty asked more than stated.

“Yes, we should be able to drop the probes but only in stealth mode and we need to stay on the other side of the planet and wait for the Farestar. Something odd is happening, I can’t say what because I didn’t see that far ahead. It may come clearer when the late ship turns up.”

“So we drop the probes, observe and wait. I can live with that. You sucked a lot of magic doing whatever you just did. I think I may have to finish what I started,” she told him with a grin and wiggled in his lap.

James was surprised to find that he was as hard as he could get and he didn’t think Dusty would have to work too hard to finish what she had started. The dread was receding and lust was taking over. He also felt that his decision was sound.

Since they had to hang around it was time to take care of his other need. He gently pulled Dusty’s face around so he could kiss her. One of his hands found her beautiful breast and he squeezed her nipple. His other hand gripped her thigh as she clenched her muscles and squeezed him.

“Bend over that chair,” he gasped onto her lips.

Dusty didn’t have to be asked twice.


Chris was surprised by the request to turn back.

“What else did he say, Aaron?” he asked.

“I believe he got a premonition about a ship that is due to enter the Ono system. For James to want Whitney to keep the people under the shields, he must believe they will be in danger if that ship lands. I suspect he wants us to stop it from landing on Sheldon.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.