Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2097, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Ricky found his way out of the ship.

He stopped when he looked at the new compound. They had cleared a lot of land to his way of thinking. He liked the nice wide streets and the fact they had left clumps of trees for shade. He could see the pavilions, the rows of tents and the bustling people. He was shocked when he realised that a lot of them were teenagers.

He then realised that a group of them were in one of the squares near the landing field. A tractor with a deep hoe was traversing the paddock and the kids were shifting rocks from the turned over earth to the side of the road.

Another group were in a paddock near the pavilions. They had a couple of backhoes going and they were digging a foundation. Others were moving items from anti-grav sleds and stacking them into a two-point-five meter cube that was across the road from the workings. Curious, he started walking that way.

He got about halfway up the road when he heard his name being called. He had to chuckle as he saw his very pregnant wife hurrying towards him. She was holding her tummy as she hurried. Her lovely titties were swaying with her long black hair and the sight gave him an instant hard-on. That was his baby she was cradling.

If there was one thought that could make him forget all the bad things that had happened to him, it was that one. It was his baby. The baby they intended to have once they had settled on Terra. To see Taisia’s worry, however, made him move again so that he could intercept her.

When she threw herself into his arms, he could only hug her as tightly as she held him. When she leaned back to look into his face, he had to kiss her. The feel of her soft, warm lips under his fed his hunger for her. It seemed like an eternity since they had kissed. The tip of her tongue tickled his lips and he sucked it into his ravenous mouth and then pressed his into hers.

He wasn’t sure how long they stood there swapping spit but it didn’t seem long enough when she pulled back. She looked into his eyes and gave him a curious expression. “Something is very different about you. Where did you disappear to?”

“Cara said you vanished from the cell in the ship. Then Whitney told me to go back and see Dusty and I find you strolling up the road as if you didn’t have a care in the world. Just what is going on? All of this toing and froing is wearing me out,” she said in exasperation.

Ricky let out an exuberant belly laugh and then kissed her hard again before releasing her. “The cuff said I could go free from the cell and then High Mage Dusty said my punishment was that I had to look after you, Manny, Gail and my kids. Then she gave me this,” he said as he reached for the medallion. It appeared as he went to grasp it and he held it out for Taisia to inspect.

She gasped, “You’re a mage now?”

Ricky shook his head, “No, just one in training. They call us Novices. I’ll be able to learn spells to help me do my job better and to help look after you. I’m sorry but I do have to look after Manny and Gail too. I hope we can adjust, as I never meant to have a polygamous marriage but Dusty said I had to take care of them.”

Taisia grinned as she turned to take his arm and walk him back to where the people were working. “Ricky, I know they love you as much as I do and the three of us get on very well. Manny and Gail were both over the moon when Whitney told us they were carrying your children and not Rupert’s.”

“We had already agreed to stay together. Getting you back is just wonderful as far as we are concerned. We were worried that if we were able to get you back that you wouldn’t want all of us. It’s not going to be easy having three wives to satisfy.”

“That’s what Dusty said. However, she said that with me being a novice mage and learning how to use magic I was going to need you three to keep me recharged. I just hope I don’t wear you all out while I’m learning,” he said with a big grin.

Taisia gave him a raised eyebrow. He had always been a lusty lover and had often worn her out. She was now starting to think that having two other wives to help her, wasn’t going to be a bad thing either. They were all about a month apart as far as due dates went and she decided that wasn’t a bad thing either.

She took Ricky to the room in the cube that she was sharing with his new wives so they could all get reacquainted.


Since James stayed to help Dusty deal with the prisoners, Darla and Beanie had decided to take his and Aaron’s place on the freighter with Chris and Que.

As the four mages flew back to the settlement ship, they discussed the mission. “Well, we have captured the pirates,” Chris commented.

“No, only one group,” Darla said.

“What, there are more?” Chris asked with worry.

“Yes, I quizzed some of the colonists while you were gone and we can’t account for all of the missing ships. Less than half of them disappeared in this system. I’m sure that another group captured the other ships. Plus two freighters went missing coming from Terra but they never made it here.”

“So we have to do this all over again?” Beanie put in.

“Yes, I think they were happy to let Rupert take the blame. No one has declared that they own the other planet and from what Empress Lee said, I have a feeling that Earth doesn’t know about it either. She only went looking when Rupert made it known that he was here.”

“So they are being sneakier about their operation,” Que put in.

“I’d say they might be better organised too,” Darla replied. “We may need to be a lot more careful in how we approach the other system.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” Chris added. “Well, we are stuck here for at least a month or two before we can investigate. I wonder if we can find some of the old crew members amongst the survivors and have them fly the freighter and take the prisoners back to Earth for us.”

Chris’s Mad chimed before anyone got to comment and he took the call. “Hi, Dusty what’s up?” he listened to her and frowned for a bit and then grinned. “That’s great news. We’ll get the next group organised and stay until all of the passengers are immunised. They can start stripping the ship while we ferry the last of the kids down.”

“Oh! Well, I’m sure everyone would much prefer that option, as it will be a lot less work. I think you will find that the passengers would still prefer to have some planet time before they take off again. Yeah, I’ll chat with the Captain about it. Later, Dusty,” he said and then closed the call.

Looking at his companions, he said, “Empress Lee has apparently supplied Dusty with a new spell. When we come up for the last group, we are all going to do the spell. It should remove all traces of the pathogen from the ship, so we don’t have to strip it.”

“Damn, that is great. I was not looking forward to having to replicate all of their bedding and stuff,” Beanie said. “As it was, I was putting it off so I could finish the stuff they needed for the community hall and shower block. I think these people are going to have a hard time getting the kids back on the ship.”

“So do I,” Que put in.

“Personally, I think they will be far safer here,” Darla added. “I have a feeling the Farestar may need us to travel with them. I still like your idea of finding another crew for the freighter, Chris.”

“Oh, that was Dusty’s other message, we’re not going back to Earth. She is going to dump most of the prisoners off on an island and the satellites will record the island as being unsafe for habitation due to volcanism. She has released some of them, mostly the girls and some of the men who were original settlers,” Chris informed them.

“A good solution and I like that she is marking the island as dangerous. I bet we will be informed if anyone goes to land on that island too, knowing Dusty,” Darla said.

“Yeah, she does like to cover her bases. There is one seriously smart woman behind that pretty facade. Mind you, it is easy to get fooled that James is just her lackey. He doesn’t miss much either,” Beanie added.

“I’m just glad they are on our side,” Que put in. “Have you noticed that of late they seem to use a lot more magic effortlessly? I have a feeling that they are far more talented than Pat despite her having more training and the same number of gems. They only need to do something once and then they seem to be able to do that spell again without even thinking about it.”

“You’re telling me, I know we aren’t even in their dust. They left us for dead in the magical department a long time ago,” Chris said as he shook his head in wonderment.

“I suspect that Empress Lee is grooming them, especially Dusty to rule the Tres System and possibly even Terra in the future since she has her hands full with her two planets and looking after Earth, even if they don’t want her too,” Darla speculated.

Beanie chuckled, “That will be something to tell our kids and grandkids.” He then changed his voice to sound old, “Did you kids know that we once flew and fought beside an Empress Wizard and her consort?”

The others chuckled. Chris then said, “Nah, I reckon our kids will be calling them Aunty Dusty and Uncle James and already know all the stories better than us by the time they can walk. We’ll be bitching that they get spoilt rotten by them and expect the Carmichaels to come and tame them.”

“I agree. They will be nominated as God Parents as far as I’m concerned,” Darla told Que and her lovers.

“Do you think Pat will become a Carmichael?” Que asked the others. “Kola said he doesn’t think she will.”

“Hum, interesting. I think he has a bit of a Psychic bent even though he doesn’t wear the gem for that trait,” Darla replied. “I’ve noticed the way he takes in everything. You may need to keep an eye on your boy, Que. He is a bit of a dark horse and had hidden talents. I’ve also noticed that he seems to have a lot less trouble picking up new skills than the rest of us mages.”

Que nodded, “I’ve also noticed he doesn’t seem to have to work as hard as us to do magic. He is also very good at leaching power from those around him if he needs it. He doesn’t drain you; he just sips at your power if you get my drift.”

“Is that what he is doing? Damn, he is very subtle about it. I bet it’s tied to his Energy discipline. Chris and I seem better able to pull magic than Darla is,” Beanie contributed.

“I think Dusty does it too and James even pushes it at her if he thinks she needs it. I noticed that when I was with Pat, she pulled the power through me. Remember Dusty told us that if we are with a weaker mage or a non-magical person that it was better for them if we pull the magic and push it at them. Pat didn’t do that and she doesn’t seem to share her power or skills as willingly as James or Dusty either,” Que commented.

The others nodded and they all agreed that, while Pat was talented, she wasn’t in the Carmichael’s class.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.