Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2097, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

A standard space shuttle had a minimum crew of six.

An Engineer who was also the Drive Mechanic, a Plumber who looked after all of the fluid systems, an Electrician, a Science Officer who doubled as the Medic, a Navigator who also looked after the Comms and the computer systems if the Electrician didn’t and the Ship’s Captain who was also the primary Pilot. It was common for a ship’s crew to be semi-skilled in each other’s jobs so they could back each other up.

Dusty, Justin, Aaron and Bindy were joining a flight crew of seven as their Enforcers. This crew had a Gunner that could also pilot. The ship’s Captain was the spare Pilot for shift rotation. Dusty was the lead Detective and she determined where the ship went and what they did when they got there.

The new ship was called a Strike Ship and it had many uses. These ships had been designed to be fast, responsive, small Cruisers for the MPs. They were armed with the latest spacefaring weapons, designed to shoot armoured rounds that could piece hulls and torpedos that could deliver explosives and EMP charges. They even had boarding grapples and harpoons to latch onto the Pirate’s ships or stranded ships.

The Strikers were fast and manoeuvrable in space, and they were fitted with the latest engines and inertia dampeners from Troikas Incorporated. The ships had twelve cabins in total that could sleep a total of twenty-four people. The lounge was surprisingly spacious as were the dining room and training room.

While the Captain’s and the Lead Enforcer’s cabins each had a small ensuite, two ablutions blocks with two showers and three toilet stalls were located at each end of the top deck that was designed as the living area and operations deck. They had the same style of ablution’s rooms’ set-up on the middle cargo deck, the engineering deck and the lower cargo hold.

If the middle cargo areas weren’t full, they could be used to house rescued people if all of the cabins were in use. The medical facilities were on the middle cargo deck with the six holding cells, as it had the docking portal that was most commonly used by personnel. The lower deck also housed their military armament, their dry stores and a ten-seat shuttle-bus that was in a separate hanger.

James wasn’t so thrilled about living on a ship for the months ahead.


Humans now claimed ownership of planets in three solar systems.

However, since Earthlings were still new to owning multiple planets outside Sol and the populations within the systems were growing and scattered over such an enormous area, then the need for more military style ships to police the planets and space lanes had become painfully obvious. Piracy was definitely on the rise.

These unscrupulous people didn’t just hit cargo ships. One group, in particular, had decided to prey on settlement ships. Since most people who moved from Earth took their worldly goods with them, the pickings could be very lucrative for a crew of pirates. The fact they often took many of the passengers and sold them as slaves had a lot of governments worried.

A number of very rich people had been quick to claim vast areas of land within their nation’s borders or even individually. However, they also needed machines and labour to work the fields and mines and build the new towns, to encourage more people to move from Earth.

Many over-populated Earth nations had run campaigns to get the poor to sign-up for work contracts with the promise of land settlement packages, or permanent jobs as part of the deal. Trades and technical people were also in high demand and they were offered even more incentive to move.

Some nations and individuals used other less pleasant ways to fill ships with labourers. One of the rumours that the team were investigating was of a slave market being set up on an island in one of the zones that had been claimed by a group of African nations. Apparently, they didn’t care what nation the labourers came from. If the buyers weren’t picky, then they aimed to supply.

While the inhabitants of the new planet were supposed to follow the laws of their original Nation, many splinter groups had set up their own new nations and deemed they had the right to their own laws. Lee nor the stronger Earth Nations hadn’t stopped these groups of people from doing this, as Terra was being colonised on a first come, first served basis.

It was estimated that after only nine months since the planet was offered to Earth, six million people had already moved. While this may seem a lot, in the scheme of things it was but a cup of water in a big, deep bucket.

The new planet was larger, the continents smaller and more numerous, and numerous islands were larger than the land currently owned by half the nations on Earth. With the population on Earth, in the ten billion, what was six million? After eighteen months, they had barely moved half that many people to Harmony.

However, many of the people who had moved still needed to be fed. Even with genetic enhancements, crops and livestock still took time to grow and mature. They had to be adapted to suit the new climates and slightly heavier gravity. Hence, in the short term, a lot of produce requirements still had to be shipped to the new planet.

While some of the native plants, sea life and small land animals could be used, the lack of larger animals made it harder to live off the land. It wasn’t like it had been for the pioneers in the Wild West, as there were no buffalo, bison or deer to hunt. It was more akin to the settlement of Australia by the UK and many people were already finding things were not that easy for a pioneer who didn’t come well prepared.

Many of the support systems and amenities the people were used to having in place back on Earth were also non-existent. Items they had previously considered essential were now obviously luxuries. Large shopping centres didn’t exist nor the abundant power and water reticulation systems. Settlement in this manner was a rude awaking to many who made the trip.

As a result, lawlessness was becoming more commonplace even amongst those who had previously considered themselves law abiding. Enclaves ruled by self-styled Lords or Chiefs were becoming more commonplace and those who could take charge, ran things their own way.

Those nations and individuals that established Military Posts first and had ties with UNSEC were having less trouble than those people who went their own way. Even so, many nations had their share of trouble as the new towns were established but many of the resources for building modern enclaves were still in short supply.

The criminals and pirates were not making things any easier.


James and Dusty settled into their cabin before meeting the crew.

Six of the cabins, including the Captain’s, had double beds. The other six cabins had two bunks in each. While the total number for this team of crewmembers and enforcers reached eleven, the spare cabins could be used for as they planned to have more team members on the other Strikers. VIP passengers or the people they rescued could also use the cabins.

The three married couples each claimed a double-bed room. Captain Chris Smith and his wife, Darla, who was their primary navigator and comms officer, settled in the Captain’s cabin. They hailed from America originally, were both thirty and career officers. Chris was one-ninety centimetres tall, slim and of Anglo/Chinese descent. Darla was Anglo/Mexican, one-seventy-eight centimetres tall, curvy, brunette and more outgoing than her husband was.

Beanie Fuller was the gunner and second pilot. He had a solid build with mostly African features and colouring, and a British accent. He was one-eighty-four centimetres tall, had short, tight curls and black eyes. At twenty-eight, he was not that hard done by in the looks department. His most distinguishing feature was his long, yet crooked nose.

Kola Jandal was the electrician and computer specialist, and he hailed from New Zealand. His heritage included Caucasian, Maori and Samoan. He seemed laid back and was easy going with a cute ready smile but the deep brown eyes never missed a thing. He was almost twenty-four, one-seventy-eight centimetres tall, and he always seemed to be reading something on his peepers.

Tale O’Donald was the plumber. She was of Irish extraction and spoke with a thick brogue but looked Japanese thanks to her mother. She got the striking dark green eyes from her father. She was twenty-three and one-sixty-three centimetres tall. She was a contradiction, as her occupation and accent didn’t seem to match her looks. She could also drink the rest of the crew under the table and knew the dirtiest jokes.

Bella Effie was the Engineer and she was also an excellent drive specialist. She was a cousin of Sheikh Rashid’s wife. While one-seventy centimetres tall, she was very slim. She was also a lot stronger than she looked. She was twenty-five and wore her straight black hair in a short bob. It was odd to watch her crochet flowers and beanies when off-duty.

Dr Quean Williams was the Medic and Science Officer. She was a petite Brazilian with large breasts for her small one-fifty-eight centimetre frame. She looked younger than her thirty-one years. She was good at keeping confidences, medical diagnostics and she was a whiz with a scalpel. She looked after the few plants she kept on the ship, as she liked a homey atmosphere. She also doubled as the cook and had a very extensive menu to offer the crew.

Tale, Bella and Quean each took the other double-bed rooms and the boys claimed a bunk cabin each. At 15:00 hours, they meet up in the lounge and then tentatively got to know each other while they waited for whoever it was, who was to brief them on their new assignment.

The crew were in for a surprise or two.


It wasn’t every day you got to meet an Empress Wizard and her Regent Wizard husband.

The entire crew was shocked when Lee and Sean Watson came into the room with Ambassador Robert Watson. Following them were Major John Carmichael who was James’ adopted dad and his new wife, Jane, who was James’ mother. To Dusty’s surprise, her father, Chief Superintendent Danial Mc Gee and his new wife, Tanya, accompanied them.

Dusty and James happily hugged their parents and then each other’s parents. Bindy and Aaron found themselves being hugged by the parents as well to their delight. The rest of the crew watched the interaction between their new Enforces and the dignitaries. They were also agog having Wizards on their ship as they all recognised Lee and Sean.

James did the honours and introduced the crew to the guests. Once the greetings were done with and everyone settled down, Lee got them all to sit while she remained standing. “Hi everyone. You are probably wondering why you have been reassigned to this ship. As I had predicted, your fellow countrymen are making a hash of settling Terra.”

“I promised UNSEC and the governments of Earth that they could settle the planet however they decided between them. Nonetheless, the governments didn’t control their citizen’s greed and it has turned into a bureaucratic nightmare. Their rush to claim land and settle people was not carried out in an organised or lawful manner.”

“Terra now has the issue of lawlessness plaguing the people on the planet and those travelling between her and Earth. I have my hands tied with what happens on the planet and UNSEC has other issues, as a lot of companies, splinter groups and individuals have claimed territories without the banner of an Earth Nation or joining UNSEC so they can help police the new Nations.”

“Many people may not be aware that I gave the planet to UNSEC and not to the individual countries of Earth. They were supposed to work together to divide up Terra. Ultimately, UNSEC has the right to impose the letter of the Law on Terra, but they need a bit of help to do this.”

“I’m not sure how well the new planet will adapt to having magical people moving to it or policing it, only time will tell. In the meantime, however, UNSEC had agreed to sponsor Special Forces Space Police teams that have people capable of wielding magic in them. Primarily, these crews will police the space lanes but they will have the authority to follow any leads they uncover and enforce UNSEC law on Terra too.”

“You were chosen to be the first such crew. Other crews may not have as many magic wielders as this one will. While Dusty and James both have magical items and a have had a couple of years to hone their skills we have decided to add one more Mage to this crew.”

Dusty and James were surprised and a little alarmed to hear Lee telling the others of their magical status. While their friends Bindy and Aaron knew, they had all been careful to keep the Carmichael’s secret.

They all looked up as a female, who was one-eighty centimetres tall, entered the lounge. The tall, pretty, purple-eyed blonde was twenty-five but only looked about seventeen. She seemed shy and she was softly spoken. However, the crew was to learn that she was as fast a whip during combat training and flew a spacecraft as if it was an extension of herself.

Lee introduced her to the crew and waved her to a seat. “Pat is from Utopia and was of the race called Grandteli but is now a Shifter. This means she can change both her gender and to several animal forms. She is also a Nature High Mage with Energy, Lore and Physic disciplines.”

“Pat has been trained to operate different spacecraft and land vehicles. She will be your primary pilot for field missions but otherwise, she can operate this ship as one of its pilots. She has also trained as a Shield and knows UNSEC laws so she can operate as an Enforcer as you four have been called,” she added as she pointed to the MPs.

Addressing the whole crew again, she went on, “Pat will have one other function; she will become your primary teacher of magic. We have chosen all of you because you are gifted. Dusty and James, I believe you are both able to go up a level to High Mages. This means you will both gain greater use of the natural skills you both have. I will also give you what is equivalent to a full set of items like Pat has.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.