Alyssa 2... and Morgan - Cover

Alyssa 2... and Morgan

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Alyssa and Zane attend a birthday party for a friend, another girl makes a drunken move on Zane, right in front of Alyssa. Mayhem, chaos, and surprises follow

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   First   Oral Sex  

Alyssa and I dated for most of our freshman year. After our first time at Kassidy’s Halloween party, we couldn’t get enough of each other. We were together all the time. We were also having sex every chance we got, another thing we couldn’t get enough of. I wish I could say that meant we had sex every day, or even every week, we didn’t, but we sure did try.

I learned a lot about Alyssa in that time. The first thing I learned was, her body was incredible. I would just lay next to her and stare at every amazing dip and curve from her head all the way down those long athletic legs. The slow rise of her soft, firm ass when she’d lie on her stomach. The long slow curve from her hips up to her chest. The rise and fall of her breasts when she was breathing heavy. Everything about her body simply mesmerized me.

Many times, when she would be lying beside me, I would trace my fingers over all of her body just to touch her. Her skin was so soft and perfect. I found all the spots that would make her shiver, or tingle, or jump. Then she would look at me with those beautiful green eyes, and flash me that perfect smile, and I would kiss and lick any place I saw skin. That was kind of our thing since our first night, anyplace I saw skin was fair game, and Alyssa liked that game. I eventually found that I could just breathe heavy on the right spot on her neck and she would be all over me in a second. I liked that game.

The second thing I discovered was just how sexual a creature she was. She always seemed so sweet and innocent to everyone else, even to me before we started dating, but Alyssa loved sex, possibly even more than I did. Alyssa loved anything to do with sex, anything that led to sex, anything that made sex better, or made it last longer, and any chance to experiment.

In school, we would always be touching each other. We would sit together at lunch and her legs would be rubbing up against mine. Above the table everything looked normal, just don’t look underneath. She would always sneak up on me in the hall, wrap an arm around me and start kissing my hotspots, and she knew them all. That was a dangerous thing to do at the time considering the schools strict policy on public displays of affection, but we didn’t care. She would always lean in close and whisper the naughtiest, sexiest things in my ear right before I had to go into class. I would also do the same thing to her. I can’t even remember how many times I would sit down in class only to discover that she had slipped her panties in to my pocket during one of those hugs. How was I supposed to concentrate on Algebra?

The third thing I learned was that Alyssa was something of a daredevil. I don’t know if she was rebelling against her parents, or if she was just an adrenaline junkie and loved the risk, but she totally got off on the danger of getting caught. She would flash me her tits at school all the time, which drove me crazy. She didn’t care if she got caught, or who saw, she would flash me, smile, and move on to class.

The best part of her risk addiction was that we would anything we could, any time we could, anywhere we could. There were so many hand jobs and fingering in movie theaters. There were blowjobs in cars. She really loved to suck my cock, and she got extremely good at it. My challenge was to hold out as long as I possibly could, and that wasn’t easy. Kassidy’s bedroom saw a lot of action, none of it involving Kassidy. I’d dare say we had sex in her bed more than she did.

Alyssa especially loved to have sex with the rest of her family in the house. They had a rec room in the basement which practically became our “love den”. She would wear her little skirts with nothing underneath so that she could just climb on me without us having to be naked. Her brother walked in on us so many times without even realizing it. He was just twelve and if he actually thought about it, he may have realized what was going on.

At least once her little sister walked in on us. Poor little Maddie was only six years old and worshiped Alyssa. Big sister was her hero. She also loved me too of course, who wouldn’t? We would play with her and even bring her along with us on dates sometime. Unfortunately, this particular time, I was balls deep in big sister. Maddie wanted to play. As Alyssa was telling her that we need some time alone because we wanted to kiss some more, which drew a scrunched-up face and an “ewwwww” from Maddie, Alyssa was grinding herself on my cock trying to get me as deep as she possible could. Alyssa told her to go up to her room and we’d come play in a few minutes. That made Maddie happy. The instant she was out the door I threw Alyssa on the couch and just started pounding her as hard as I ever had. Then we cleaned up, buttoned up, and went upstairs to play some much more innocent games with little sister.

There was one time that we thought we were busted for sure. We were in her room, completely naked, ready to get busy. I was lying on her bed with my condom covered cock standing at full attention ready serve. Alyssa was standing next to the bed, also completely naked, ready to climb on. Suddenly the door bursts open and in walks little brother. Alyssa just stood there, completely naked, staring daggers at him. She made no attempt to cover up. I quickly rolled under a blanket.

I don’t think he ever even saw me. Little brother was completely mesmerized by his big sister standing in front of him totally naked. I don’t think he’d ever seen her quite like this before. He just stared. (Can’t say that I blame him). After a few seconds of silence, she just started screaming at him.

“What the fuck! Don’t knock, just come on in!” she yelled.

He still stood there staring.

“What the fuck do you want you little perv?! Stop staring and get the fuck out!” she yelled as she pushed him out the door.

I think that was his introduction to sex education. This is what a live, sexy girl looks like naked son, even if it is your big sister. I know it turned Alyssa on because she closed the door, raced to the bed and fucked me within an inch of my life. I’m still betting he went to bed with a hard on that night.

Of course, brother and sister weren’t enough. Oh no. Alyssa also loved to fuck when her parents were home. She would take me in her room and suck my dick while her mom was making dinner. Right on her bed with the door wide open. I fucked her in the bathroom a number of times while mom and dad were watching tv. She especially liked to fuck on her parent’s bed, something about that really turned her on. We did that a couple times while they were out by the pool. We even had sex on her kitchen table one time while everyone was off at little sister’s soccer game. She said all she could think of when she’s having breakfast from then on was my dick. I love the way her perverted mind worked.

We fucked at Kassidy’s house. We fucked in cars. We fucked at school, you just have to know the right hidden spots. We fucked at our friend’s houses, whether they were ever aware of it or not. We fucked at my house. Every time I knew that was going to happen, I had all my cameras set up. Yes, I recorded every time, and yes, I still have them. That’s the best porn I could ever watch.

We tried to have sex in the shower once at her house. It was a disaster. We were home after school. Little brother was in the rec room with us playing video games and wouldn’t leave, so Alyssa announced she was going to take a shower. She gave me a look of pure lust as she walked out of the room, already pulling her top off.

A few minutes later I made some excuse to little brother that I had to go get something. He just mumbled and continued on with his game. He was glad to be rid of us. I bolted to the shower. I slipped into the bathroom, stripped naked, then pulled the shower curtain and stuck my head in. Oh my god what a vision. Alyssa was beautiful naked even on her worst day, but here she was naked, wet, and all lathered up. What a vision. I almost came on the spot.

She was turned around, so I said “Surprise!” and climbed in with her.

“It took you long enough!” she answered.

We were all over each other instantly. She never seemed hotter than she was right then and I wanted to get in her as fast as I could. I pushed her up against the wall and started to push into her from behind. Let me just say that other than our first time, we had NEVER had unprotected sex. The one risk Alyssa would not take was pregnancy. That first time, we got lucky, and we both knew it. She wasn’t going to risk that again. That being said, here we were, unprotected and starting to slide up into her again. It was so perfect. I expected her to object, but she just kept on pushing right back onto me without a word.

Then I slipped. We tried again, this time she slipped. We kept trying to find a position that worked but hers was one of those old bathtubs turned into a shower. There was no position that worked for us. Someone was always pushed up against the knobs or pipes, or had the showerhead blasting in their face, or we would end up just sliding apart. We were frustrated, how come this always works in the movies? Finally, we just laughed and gave up. My first chance to fuck her bareback since our first time just blown to hell. We just laughed and got dressed because the moment was passed. As it turns out, her parents had arrived home about ten minutes before, so it was a good thing we stopped when we did.

We did do all of the normal teenage dating activities, movies, ball games, the beach, anything with all the rest of our friends, but it’s the sex that we both remember most. That was the essence of our relationship.

I loved her like crazy, and I know she loved me just the same. I thought our relationship was mostly based on a mutual love of sex and each other’s bodies, and all the fun we always had exploring each other. At the time, I never would have thought of her as the girl I’d spend the rest of my life with, what high school kid thinks like that? I don’t think she saw me that way either. Later I would realize I may have been wrong about that. But we did love each other.

Of course, I was also still fucking Julie every now and then, but Alyssa never needed to know about that. That was just two best friends experimenting. I also had a couple afternoons with Kassidy, her best friend, as well. Neither Kassidy nor I were going to tell her about that. What was between Kassidy and I was just pure lust, something would happen and then next thing you knew, we would be naked. I know that Alyssa wasn’t fucking anyone but me the whole time, even though I know a lot of other guys still took their shots. She would always shoot them down.

Honestly, I was really kind of a dick. I didn’t deserve Alyssa. I always treated her like the most special thing in my world, and I would do ANYTHING for her, but I was definitely not one hundred percent faithful. I couldn’t help it. Something would happen and my penis would take over all of the thinking. All of this is what brings us to...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.