Sister Veronica's Spanking Penance - Cover

Sister Veronica's Spanking Penance

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sister Veronica and Sister Maria are raising funds for the outreach program the old-fashioned way by selling time shares and visual presentations of their nubile up close and personal stress reducing indoor gymnastics. The poor and unfortunate members of the parish owe them a debt of gratitude for their many sacrifices of feminine dignity on their behalf.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Clergy   Size  

The freshly minted order of more progressive Carmelite nuns that were suddenly on the scene in distant California was an unwelcome development for the Northern California Diocese that harbored their novitiate and new convent dedicated to female religious lives of virtue and self-sacrifice for the greater good of mankind.

The original quartet of hatchet-faced, bordering on senior citizen, founders was soon supplemented by a new batch of young, nubile, Hispanic females and a fair sprinkling of man-avoiding graduates of a liberal college experience that fostered feminine superiority in almost all things except perhaps the very act of procreation itself.

These young females were proficient in things like “rape-counseling”, “child-abuse reporting” and the ever popular “Women’s Health Issues” which was currently dominating the political scene in the California La-La land. They followed some imaginary yellow brick road to nowhere. Seemingly, it was a fruitless journey to nowhere of consequence to mostly normal folks eking out a living and existing on the edge of being broke for the remainder of their natural born life.

Home and marriage seemed a bit out of focus to most of the starry-eyed young females with some sort of ingrained hostility against the opposite gender. In fact, the very thought of raising children in such an “unfair” system was anathema to them at the very least and they saw a life of dedicated service as a sort of compensation for a world gone mad with hedonistic excesses and apathy of spirit that was worse than any fatal disease known to mortal man.

Two recent additions to the convent were Sister Maria and Sister Veronica.

They were as unlike as one could possibly conceive and yet they were similar in their heartfelt feelings of dislike for most things male and rejection of opening their legs for pleasure of a masculine species that was more alien than a visitor from the far reaches of the universe and bearing little resemblance to humanity in any way, shape or form.

Sister Maria was not the most proficient English speaker in the convent, but the others considered her accent a nice touch to cap her pretty appearance even hidden by yards of black fabric and a shapeless hidden figure in her old-fashioned nun’s garb that the order had adopted for convent studies and most other duties expect when working in the real world where modern clothing was allowed with careful guidelines to prevent any attempt to garner male attentions unwanted and definitely not approved in any way by the Diocese for nuns with sacred vows of chastity, poverty and all the rest conceived in the Vatican and not the eyes of a Divine Creator.

Before she became a nun with dedicated purpose of serving in the fields of God and the Church giving up her worldly desires including the one that she harbored deep inside like a coiled snake of lustful origin dating back to the beginning of creation itself, Veronica had a yen for receiving corporal punishment followed by anal insertion with the longest, thickest cock available. In a way, she understood that her urges were most likely rooted in the fact that her mother’s second husband, a fine upstanding gentleman with a weakness for anal copulation with either boys or girls made nightly sport of spanking her and delivering the goods to her willing posterior flesh after her chronically ill mother was long asleep and unaware of her daughter’s introduction to the realities of life.

Strangely, Veronica had a love-hate relationship with the man whose given name was Dick and she often told her mother that there was nothing she loved more than Dick and she laughed at her own little joke because it was the truth and she accepted her path that often substituted other shorter and not quite as thick shafts for her “growing up” Dick of nightly pleasures usually reserved for older and more depraved members of a society grown jaded by such deviancies in the name of something called diversity in matters of gender-based discourse.

The fact that Sister Veronica had a complicit and willing heart-shaped backside of female inspiration was a definite asset to the recently established order that relied on donations from the general church-going public to do their good works in places less fortunate in terms of income or owning the basic necessities of existence in a land of plenty for those with proper employment or some income from other sources often found in a Capitalistic society of rules and regulations that favored some much more than others in a way so confusing that lawyers needed lawyers to explain the way it worked for some and not for others in the lottery of life.

She had discovered that it was most profitable to sell the temporary use of her sinful bottom to the highest bidder and in a most public way right up on a stage with an audience of paying-customers wearing her religious garb and smiling right out into the crowd like she was in the middle circle of a three-ring circus getting her just desserts for her shameful urges that constituted her inner needs for release on a daily basis in order to keep her guilty secret in a dedicated life of caring service to mankind that was not related in sense or feeling to her ordinary life.

Sister Veronica often thought of her stepfather when she raked in the cash from her nightly performances and she understood that her ability to take the spankings and the following sodomy with graceful abandon was due to his constant training in things best left unsaid for fear of offending some more sensitive-minded folks unwilling to accept that evil lurks in the hearts of men (and women too) mostly hidden but ready to jump up and make otherwise normal people do things that they hid inside with guilty feelings that were important to stay bottled up from friends and relatives, especially wives.

Her constant companion on all such fund-raising expeditions was Sister Maria.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.