Should We Call It Earth 2? - Cover

Should We Call It Earth 2?

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This little Space Opera is a mashup of John Normanesque sociology, Stargate, and "Ancient Aliens" This is my first SciFi story, so there may be some rough edges or non-standard to the genre themes. I never know how to rate the amount of sex. I'm listing this as "Some Sex" but I think it is closer to "Some Sex, on the way to "Much Sex."

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Niece   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

The Earth is dying. NASA and the former Russian space agency finally cooperated. Even though it’s probably too late, Earth sent out an exploratory mission.

I’m Rick Abbot, the Ethnographer for the mission. I’m twenty-six. I have a double PhD in Anthropology and Evolutionary Biology. My job is to make sure we don’t violate the modern version of the Star Fleet Prime Directive. We also needed to make sure we don’t unknowingly kill off a single cell or primitive life form that might develop into intelligent life over millennia.

If we do encounter intelligent life, I will make sure we don’t piss them off. Hopefully they will point us to unoccupied real estate without poisonous flora or fauna.

All the wacky ideas from the past hundred years were tried again with new science and new materials. Our ship could exceed 95% the speed of light. Because no one knew what the effects of travel at that speed might be and since we had no definite destination, the world politicians decided to only send men on the mission.

About a year out from Earth, we got caught in the gravity well of a black hole. We did everything we could think of to try to avoid it, but we got sucked in. Of course, no one knew what was going to happen. Most of us thought we would die. We put on our pressure suits and put our rebreather units in the racks by the airlock. When we came through unscathed, there was a cheer over the intercom.

Ship’s time was just past noon when we came out of the black hole. Five minutes later the Astrogator reported to the Commander that the visible stars were completely different from the patch of space we’d just left behind.

About 14:30 the Astrogator reported a solar system with a potential Goldilocks planet. The Commander altered course and slowed us down to put the ship into orbit around the prospective planet.

We scanned for electro-magnetic emissions, IR, UV, and visual wave lengths. There were cities on the planet below. We tried to send radio, radar, and light signals, but there was no response.

We tested the atmosphere for toxic chemicals and checked for radioactivity, UV, and other health hazards. I stepped out of the lander and nearly died of shock. In front of me was a line of beautiful women as provocatively dressed as is possible without being naked. They were all humanoid and definitely mammalian.

I rechecked the atmosphere, and since all the results were Earth normal, I unsealed my helmet and took off the polarized globe. Every one of the women was beautiful in the sexiest way possible. None of them were the same. There were many different skin colors, heights, breast sizes, and hair colors.

The tallest woman had long blonde hair. She walked up and knelt in front of me. In perfect English she said, “Sir, please let me serve you. We have been alone, without men for far too long, and all of us are terribly in need.”

“While we seem to be able to understand each other, I want to make sure your words mean what I think they do. Would you please explain what you mean by ‘serve you’ so I can know if we really do speak the same language?” I asked.

She laughed musically and said, “All the females wish you to use their bodies for your sexual pleasure, Sir. We hope you are a skillful lover and care about giving women pleasure too. Some of us are in heat and are in pain they need the touch and penetration of a man so badly. If you could kindly impregnate them, it would be even better.”

I smiled and said, “I know the entire crew of our ship would be happy to help as many of you lovely ladies as possible. First, will you permit our Medical Officer to perform a few tests to make sure our bodies are compatible. We want to make sure we don’t accidentally injure you.”

She laughed and said, “We came from the place you call Earth thousands of years ago. The people you call the Egyptian gods brought us here in their space ships. Our bodies were modified to meet their specifications. We don’t get sick, and we live a very long time. The god known as Ra left with his supporters to conquer new worlds. We were left here in the care of Horus and his supporters. Many of us were not able to become pregnant even after repeatedly mating with the gods.

“Finally, Horus took his followers on the last ship and went off to reinforce Ra and his invasion force. The modifications Ra ordered in us have made us suffer greatly. Originally, we were just another species of primate. We came into heat once a year. At first, the gods modified us to come into heat twice a year. That wasn’t good enough for them, so they modified us to be fertile once a month and capable of sexual desire all the time. They left the women of Earth that way. They took us and besides making us fertile once a month, they also put us in heat once a month. Males can’t possibly imagine the torment being in heat is for a woman. We will appreciate any relief your crew can give us.”

“What is your name?” I asked the tall blonde.

“I am called Freydis,” She said.

I was aware that her name indicated Viking heritage. I asked, “Were you the first of your name, or are you named for the goddess?”

She gave a very dignified giggle, if that’s even possible, and said, “I’m the first of my name. I’m just a woman. I don’t know why anyone thought I was a goddess.” She laughed again and said, “Unless it was one of the men I’ve pleased.”

I laughed with her. “If you find me pleasant, I would love to find out first hand,” I said.

“I would love to feel your touch Sir. I should not be so selfish, and I should bring you to the women who are in heat and suffering,” Freydis said.

I radioed the ship and asked them if they objected to fucking beautiful women for the rest of their lives. That was my take on the situation since we had no idea if we could go back through the black hole and get back to Earth. The crew agreed, so I brought the lander back to the ship, refueled, loaded up the rest of the crew and the things we needed to get started building a new world and dropped back to the planet surface.

The Astrogator asked, “Should we call this planet Earth 2?”

The Captain said, “That’s not very original. We might find something when we survey that will suggest a better name. Let’s not do anything official yet.”

We knew pressure suits weren’t required, so we were in casual clothes when we climbed down the ladder. Freydis had collected up all the women in heat and they were lined up to meet us. There were eight men and forty women who were suffering because of their need to mate.

The guys agreed that the women were all equally beautiful, sexy, and desirable, so we let the women group themselves by the man they preferred. Freydis showed us to the quarters of Horus and his supporters and each of us chose an apartment. Each one had plenty of space for the five women who were the start of his harem.

The women were going crazy with need, so we got busy taking care of each of the lovely ladies. My women were all young looking and slim, just the way I like. I noticed the Commander’s girls were all busty, just the way he likes. The Astrogator’s women were all very tall to match his six-foot five-inch frame.

I was glad I had read everything I could about erogenous zones, stimulating women, and bringing them to orgasm. I have to admit I’m a Sci-Fi geek, so when my women lined up in order from tallest to shortest and gracefully sank into slave presentation position, my John Norman fan club membership card didn’t seem so silly.

The girls were silent. I watched them carefully. One or two couldn’t control their squirming. I saw a Germanic looking girl with armpit hair and a thick bush over her vulva. I pointed to her and said, “What did your last Master call you?”

“Hildi, Master, however I will be called whatever pleases you.” She said.

“Hildi is acceptable. The body hair is unacceptable. You will remove every hair except the beautiful mane on the top of your head. Go do it now,” I said.

Hildi scampered away to remove her body hair.

“First rule toward pleasing me is no body hair, any place below the top of your head, ever,” I said.

I walked down the line and saw a girl with a vulva so swollen it looked painful. Her mons was hairless. The pores were fine and it looked like her pubic hair had been permanently removed.

I could smell her sex perfume and I saw her moisture glistening on the tops of her thighs. Her position spread her labia and the inner lips were wet, the flesh a deep pink color. I captured her gaze and quietly asked, “Are you suffering girl?”

“Yes Master,” She replied softly.

I liked that she didn’t beg. I turned and walked to the bedroom. At the door I turned and faced the girl. “Crawl to me girl,” I said.

The girl smiled and crawled to me on her hands and knees. Six feet from me she went to her belly and belly-crawled to me. She kissed my feet and whispered, “Thank you for noticing a girl, Master.”

“What have you been called girl?” I asked.

“Passion, Master,” She said.

“Is that name accurate girl?”

“Yes Master. Little slut would be equally accurate,” She said.

“Show me, little slut,” I said.

She kissed my feet, then opened my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear. She kissed up my legs to my knees and started stroking my cock slowly and gently with the long graceful fingers of her graceful hands. I was fully hard when she kissed up to the head of my bobbing cock. She kissed the head and all down the shaft. She went back to the head of my cock and licked it, lapping all over. She licked the underside from the head to the root.

Little slut took the head of my dick in her mouth. She sucked gently while she swabbed my penis with her tongue. When I felt fully excited I took her hand and led her to the bed. I pushed her down and ate her naked, hairless pussy until she came. She begged me then to fill her pussy with my cock. I ate her more vigorously and made her cum again. She moaned, “Master, I yield to you. My body and everything else I am are yours.”

I smiled at her and said, “That is as it should be girl. You ache to belong to me and your need for me to fill you and possess you are only symptoms of your need to belong to a strong man. When I take you, and I will take you, show me you have yielded completely. This is the only way you will please me and pleasing me is the only way you will feel maximum pleasure and understand why most women never know what they are missing or what they were born to be. If you yield completely, you will know both those secrets of the universe.

I knelt over her on the bed. I captured her gaze again and held it. I entered her and filled her. We mated, as animals mate. When she was exhausted, I filled her with my seed. Her body milked me and sucked every drop from my balls. When the head of my dick bottomed out, I could feel her cervix was completely open. The idea of dumping all my sperm into her hungry womb excited me so much that I pumped more cum into her than I’d ever given a woman before.

I smiled at the girl and asked, “What did your mother name you?”

“Nancy, Master, but if it pleases Master, I would rather be called passion or slut. If Master can think of a better description of how your girl pleased master, like hot pussy, your girl would be very happy,” The girl said.

I laughed and said, “I shall call you, passion then, since you pleased me with your words, your attitude, and your body.”

“Master should chain me to the floor so he can enjoy the next girl. If not, I won’t be able to control myself,” she said.

I took her out to the common room and chained her steel collar to a ring set in the floor. I locked the chain to the ring with a heavy padlock I found.

Freydis came into the rooms and said, “Sir, there are vitamins to help keep up your strength. Would you enjoy taking your pleasure with the next girl more if you had the assistance of Horus’ vitamins?”

“I’ll try them and see. My main concern is increasing the volume of my semen to ensure the girl becomes pregnant,” I said.

Freydis showed me the different types of vitamins and suggested the dose for me. I took the pills and was turning toward the common room to pick the next woman. Suddenly Freydis said, “Master, this girl begs him to consider her as one of his girls. This girl believes Master is the kind of man she aches to serve with her body and all that she is.”

I smiled at her and said, “I need a head girl. You will be my top slut and keep the others in line. Once I get the girls in heat knocked up, you will help me pick from the remaining girls. I will also need your help to know how things work here. For example, once a girl is not in heat or is pregnant, does she stop being receptive?”

Freydis said, “No Master, all the girls here are always receptive. It’s just that the pain goes away when we are not in heat. Mating stops being the first thing on our mind. We were all chosen for being hot slut females Master, so it doesn’t take much to remind us of what we were meant for. Pregnant females are also very receptive. Master can have his pick of all the females available.”

I grinned at her, and said, “I’m looking forward to seeing for myself why men thought you were a goddess. I hope to be worthy in your eyes of your best effort.”

“None of Ra’s followers and most of Horus’ crew would care what I think or desire. That is why I want to kneel at your feet Master and serve you. Once you take me, I will be yours and more your slave than all the collars, chains, locks, or brands could ever make me,” Freydis said.

“If I didn’t have responsibilities to my girls, I’d take you right now. Everything about you makes me desire you most,” I said.

“Master should be careful being so honest with a slave girl. She might get a bad attitude and have to be disciplined,” Freydis said.

I gave her a look which reminded her she was a slave girl. I said, “I’m sure being gagged and having your collar chained to the foot of my bed while I took my pleasure with less beautiful women would be enough to remind you.”

Freydis shivered, and I smacked her ass as I went to pick my next mate. I looked for girls with swollen labia and let myself be guided to the most delicious smelling girl. She was a tiny, ebony girl. I repeated my question, “Are you in pain girl?”

“Yes Master,” She replied.

“Show me how you will please me in payment for giving you relief,” I said.

I remembered that it was usually good to be a little arrogant with slave girls, especially when a man knows his body can cash the checks his mouth writes. I decided I would have Freydis find

me a seamstress to make me a kilt. I thought it would make it easier for me to try out females.

The black girl crawled to me on her hands and knees. She knelt in front of me and opened my pants. She gave me an excellent blow job, which reminded my cock what slave girls were for. I was a little rough with her, and fucked her face, forcing the head of my cock down her throat. She took everything I gave her. I pulled back and with my dick swinging, I helped her to her feet and led her to my bed.

She spread herself attractively for my visual pleasure and she whispered, “A girl is grateful Master showed her she is worth his notice. A girl thanks Master for showing her that Master will use her thoroughly.”

I knew now what kind of girl she was, and so I said, “You are welcome blow job.”

I was pleased to see her shiver all over. I had been right about her. She did crave being used. I ate her pussy because I wanted to see if she tasted as good as she smelled. I also wanted the girl as hot and wet as possible when I took her so that her moans and other pleasure noises would please me and inflame my other girls. I licked her clit until she was cumming hard. I brought her to the big orgasms that capture a girl’s imagination and cause her to believe she loves the man who gives her that kind of pleasure. I put her on her back and fucked her hard. She couldn’t help herself and she submitted to me completely.

“On Earth, a girl would believe, and I saw in your eyes that you were tempted to think a man was pleasing her because he found her beautiful or he was pursuing her to prove himself worthy of her. Now tell me blow job, why am I really bringing you to the most profound orgasms of your life?” I said.

“Master is using a girl to please himself. This girl’s reactions to Master’s touch and her noises when Master forces her to cum please him. Secondarily, Master forces a girl to recognize he will do as he wishes with her, no matter what she wants. Master will make a girl feel what he wishes. Today he wishes her to orgasm strongly and repeatedly. Master also is demonstrating to this girl that he is in fact her Master. No legal papers are required. Master owns this girl. Because it pleases Master to force his girl to orgasm profoundly, it deepens her submission to him and enhances her loyalty to him,” Blow Job said.

I said, “That is an adequate description. Perhaps when I take you, you will find a better explanation. I find Blow Job awkward for a name. For now, I will call you ‘adequate,’ since that describes what you have shown me of yourself.”

I knelt between her wide spread thighs and sank my hard cock into her wet pussy. She came almost instantly. I fucked her hard, and at a faster speed than I normally would, but fucking Passion had taken my edge off, so I wasn’t worried about cumming too soon.

“Now adequate, we know I want you to yield to me, and that you long to yield to a Master who makes you feel owned in your tits, your belly, and your pussy. I think you are adequately pretty and adequately sexy. You are never going to be more than adequate unless you experience something truly profound, so I’m going to fuck you until you think you’ve had the best orgasm of your life. Then I’m going to command you not to yield. I will continue to fuck you and at some point, your body and brain will compel you to yield even though I, as your Master, have commanded you not to yield. Do you understand girl?” I said.

“Yes Master. This girl will tell you when you force the strongest orgasm she has ever experienced from her body. Then Master will teach adequate the true meaning of being a female slave,” She said.

I fucked adequate until she was going off like fireworks, and then I worked harder to bring her off like a bomb. Finally, we reached an orgasmic intensity that forced adequate to cry out, “Oh Master, you didn’t lie. This girl just came harder than ever before.”

I grinned at her and said, “Adequate, your Master is going to keep fucking you, but you are commanded not to yield. Do you understand?

“Yes Master,” adequate said.

I hammered her little body harder than I’d ever fucked a girl before. Fucking a slave girl who was in heat is completely different than coitus with an enlightened, liberated woman of Earth.

It took less than fifteen minutes for adequate to beg, “Please Master, let me yield to you.”

I laughed and said, “Not yet girl. If you are not truly begging, the lesson will only be partly learned, and you will still only be adequate.”

Somehow, I found the power to fuck adequate harder and faster than ever. Suddenly she screeched, “Master, I yield to you completely. I can’t stop myself. I am compelled to yield!”

I laughed and said, “Yes slave girl, nature compels you to yield. Yield completely to your Master.”

She did and had the most profound orgasm of her life. Her pussy began actively milking my cock in a way and with a strength and enthusiasm I’d never felt before. When she moaned, “I’m yours Master. Breed me and make me your own slave slut.”

I shot off inside her, sending five strong rivers of sperm filled semen squirting against her cervix. The head of my cock bottomed out and I held it there, the opening of my urethra pressed tightly against the opening of her cervix. The rivers of hot cum shot directly into her womb. The girl was moaning and squirming under me as she had progressively milder orgasms and calmed down.

My cock continued to jerk inside her as her pussy kept milking every drop out of me.

When I caught my breath I said, “I never felt a pussy suck off my cock so well. I shall call you pussy to honor your skill.”

The girl said, “Master, this girl begs her Master to call her cunt instead.”

I grinned at her and said, “I understand you girl. You shall be called cunt. Did you learn anything today cunt?”

“Yes master. I am yours. I belong to you. You completely overwhelmed me so it felt like nature herself was forcing me to yield. Now I am your slave slut. Now my Master has named me cunt so the world will know that is my essence and my value to my Master,” cunt said.

I brought cunt out to the common area and chained her collar to a floor ring. The vitamins were still working. I was still naked, and one of the girls laughed and said, “Master is still hard. It’s like that girl never even tried to please him.”

I took the girl and led her into the bedroom and put her over my knee. I spanked her ass until it was burning and crimson red. I could smell her dripping pussy, so I took her from behind, fucking the girl doggy style slamming into her red, swollen ass cheeks. I reached around her and rubbed her clit until she was exploding in orgasm after orgasm. I pumped her clenching pussy full of my seed filled spunk.

I spanked her already painful ass again and said, “No taunting your sisters crimson ass.”

I roughly pulled her into the common room and chained her to a floor ring.

I grabbed the fourth girl and took her to the bedroom. She kissed me and whispered, “I’m sorry Master. That girl is always a pain in the ass. Your girls are thankful you gave her a pain in her ass. Let me make it all better for you Master and give you the pleasure she didn’t.”

The girl did exactly what she said. I mated her slowly and gently. When she begged me to fill her, I bred her. I was more satisfied than I had been after sex with all the Earth girls I’d ever known. I named the girl Charity.

She sucked and licked me clean. I took her out to the common room and fastened her collar to a floor bolt with a length of chain. I kissed her and caressed her breasts. Charity moaned, “Master, now I’ll burn for you until you want me again.”

“It’s important for a girl to know that pleasing her Master is a full-time job,” I said.

I took the fifth girl to the bed and covered her tiny breasts with kisses. I kissed her flat little tummy and then I kissed down to her pussy. I licked her until she came, then I sucked her clit until she came again. I knew the girl had to be a lot older than humans usually lived on Earth, but she looked so much like a young teenager that I called her, “baby girl.”

She responded with, “Fuck me daddy.”

I was surprised at how wound up that got me. I moved between her thighs and gently sank my cock into her little hole.

She moaned and said, “It feels so good daddy. Push your big cock all the way inside me. I need you daddy. I need you to pop my cherry and then fuck me hard. I love you daddy. I need you to fuck me so much. You may not love me daddy, but if you fuck me thoroughly, it will be enough for me.”

I jumped into her little fantasy and whispered, “It feels so good baby girl. Are you sure? Once daddy breaks your hymen, you won’t be a virgin any more, and your maidenhead won’t ever grow back.”

She smiled like an LED billboard and said, “Yes daddy, I want you to pop my cherry so you can fuck me thoroughly any time you please.”

I pretended to slowly fill the girl’s pussy and she pretended to feel the pain of having the thin membrane of her hymen ruptured. I held still with my cock full depth in her dripping pussy.

She gasped, “Oh daddy, it feels so good to finally have your big cock all the way inside my little pussy. I’ve wanted you to fuck me for years daddy. Now I need you inside me so badly. It doesn’t hurt any more daddy. Fuck me daddy. Fuck your daughter now and forever.”

I slowly started fucking her, and as she got more excited and started cumming harder and harder, I mirrored her and fucked her harder and faster. When she exploded, I shot off and pumped my sperm into her womb.

She groaned, “Oh daddy, thank you so much for giving me your sperm. I want to get pregnant and have your baby.”

That sucked the last drop of semen out of me. I grinned at her and said, “I’ll call you ‘Virgin,’ for best losing your virginity performance.”

Virgin laughed and said, “Did I please you daddy?”

“It was wonderful, little girl, but you don’t have to do it every time. I want to love your grownup self too,” I said.

I chained her collar to a bolt at the foot of the bed. I went out to the common room and unlocked the girls. I led them all to the bedroom and re-chained them to bolts at the foot of the bed. I used handcuffs to fasten the girl’s hands behind their back so they couldn’t touch each other or themselves to masturbate.

I brought Freydis into the bedroom. She gave me a bath to wash the sweat from all the sex off my tired body. She took me to bed and we curled up together. After I slept, I felt much better. The Viking girl gave me another dose of vitamins, and then we fucked for two hours before she was cumming wildly and I shot off deep inside her. She smiled at me and whispered, “Master, I can’t wait until I’m in heat and you breed me. It will be my honor to get pregnant by you and bear your children.”

I smiled at her and we made out while we both caught our breath. I got up and showered and got dressed. I gave Freydis the keys and said, “Get my sluts fed and cleaned, in case I want to fuck one of them later.”

I walked over to the Astrogator’s house and found everything was a mess. Most of his girls were crying, and the others were angry. I asked, “Who started it?” All the girls put up a hand.

I laughed and told the Astrogator, “These aren’t Earth women. These girls are slave sluts, and that’s all they’ve ever known. Haven’t you ever read a John Norman novel about the planet Gor? These girls need to work for your attention. They need to exert themselves to please you. Chivalry is dead here. You need to be strict with them and make them do what you want. Now which girl is most troublesome?”

He pointed at a girl, and I said, “Get your sorry ass over here slut.”

She jumped to obey me. I pointed, and she positioned herself over the Astrogator’s lap.

“Now spank her ass until it is bright red, then fuck her within an inch of her life. Repeat for each of your girls. You also need a top bitch to keep them in line when you have to go out. We’ll find one for you later,” I said.

I went to the Commander’s house and found all the girls crying. “What’s going on Sir?” I asked.

“They are all upset and say I hate them and have shamed them,” He replied.

I picked the girl crying most loudly and barked, “Crawl to me slut.”

She was not far away, so she belly-crawled the entire distance. She flowed into slave presentation position. I looked at her, and I could see she was in heat. Her labia were swollen and wet. I reached down and rubbed her clit until she came.

“Captain, don’t you find this slave slut desirable?” I asked.

“Of course, Commander, but that isn’t how I was raised to treat women,” The Captain said.

“Tell your owner why you are upset slave girl,” I commanded.

“Master, if you don’t use me, it means you don’t find me pleasing. That shames me in front of other slave girls. Perhaps you will sell me or give me away. It is humiliating. Secondly, I am in heat. That means I am in pain. My body needs to be bred. My brain and my emotions need to know I am worth your time. Your officer obviously knows how slave girls should be managed. If you don’t want me Master, let me crawl to your officer and beg him to add me to his harem,” She said.

I said, “Sir, these girls have been slaves for many years. They don’t know anything else. Cruel men owned them and made them suffer. Nothing you can do to them will be as bad as what they have experienced. What they can’t live with is being ignored. You have a responsibility to ease their pain from being in heat and breed them so they get pregnant. These women look young, but they are very old. We need to help them reproduce so they don’t go sterile before we can start a new generation.

“We aren’t going back to Earth, in our lifetimes so we need to build the population here. One day Ra and his armies will return. We need armies of our own, or he will enslave us all. Now are you prepared to do your duty Sir, and breed these females in heat?”

“Yes Commander. I gather the John Norman world view is entrenched here, and I should adapt it to meet my needs?” The Captain said.

“That’s correct Captain,” I replied.

He looked at the girl kneeling in front of us and said, “You are a lazy slave girl. You should have explained your customs to your new Master when you observed my confusion. You have not been pleasing. Put yourself across my lap.”

She quickly moved herself into spanking position. The Captain gave her a harsh, bare hand spanking until her ass was glowing red.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.