Dog Training for Joanne
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Joanne is about to enter a new world of Doggy Role Play and she is the sort of female that is perfectly suited to taking orders and being as submissive as she can be to make her master happy to have her for his personal bitch behind closed doors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Hairy   Leg Fetish  

My name is Bugs.

No, that is just a nickname and my real name is Horace Green and I hate it when people actually call me Horace even though that is what it says on my driver’s license. I think the “Bugs” came more from a joke that I was suffering from a loose screw rather than any anal fixations I had displayed while at university.

My parents were wintering on the French Riviera that year in a display of hedonistic desperation as they were both well past middle age and at that point in life when one simply says, “The hell with it, let’s try it once before we die!”

I am an only child and pampered with nannies and caretakers right up until the time I left for school with a huge trunk filled with enough clothing to stock a small shop.

I was given a manservant to accompany me for whatever reason my remaining blood relatives decided to never leave me to my own devices. The employee’s name was Willis and he was a proper gentleman’s gentleman despite his predilection to anally penetrate any willing female regardless of her comeliness or age just as long as she was willing and was able to keep his need for posterior playtime a well-kept secret to preserve his professional reputation.

I had personally watched him in his hobby with several different female acquaintances and found his style of love-making a bit odd, but quite enjoyable to view from a close-up viewpoint.

His ex-wife had been unfortunately lost at sea in a sinking of a passenger vessel victimized by the gathering storm of Fascism sweeping across the European Continent like a swarm of locusts carrying out a biblical prophecy in strange and mysterious manner.

I remembered that there was some speculation that the ship in question was carrying a huge load of armaments intended for allies caught short by the gathering storm. Such a devious ploy was admittedly a violation of the stated agreements signed by the parties in conflict at some boring conference in one of those Baltic countries. I must confess that name honestly escapes me due to lack of interest in such trivia.

As a result, our quarters, quite comfortable for a pair of males born into different generations, suddenly was beset with the arrival of my companion’s “long-absent from close contact” daughter. His Joanna was allegedly afflicted with the attribute of teen years and the disadvantage of her feminine gender which did not fit in with our agenda to all intents and purposes.

I was one of those students that forsaken the company of females for the benefit of a good education.

It was in a way that made me a proficient masturbator of the worst sort with fantasies of female forms igniting my oft hard friendly weapon with ardent desire at the slightest hint of stimulus.

My sex-deprived shaft needed to feel the heat of feminine hindquarters between my sturdy legs like fresh meat from the butcher shop delivered promptly without additional charge. Of course, such wanton foolishness was generally considered a service without any commitment to everlasting love in any form or obligation in a moral sense.

I was lucky to make the acquaintance of a deaf-mute gypsy girl that we hired to clean our quarters and sometimes she would make an effort to polish my knob with her wet, red lips and she would bend over for my Willis’s anal delights with her compliant haunches. Her sweet silence pleased us both and we shared with gracious ease knowing her to be a treasure for convenient pleasure inside our tiny household and no inquiring minds to cast a questioning eye to the propriety of it all.


My manservant’s daughter Joanne arrived in the evening hours on a day that saw our gypsy girl favor me with an oral presentation that made me tingle like a husband on his wedding night. The girl acted with perfection as some strange virgin with nubile enthusiasm. In fact, the gypsy girl with the nefarious name of Tutu was up in Willis’s bedroom bending over the bottom of his modest bed with a knowing smile on her silent face at that very moment.

It was I that heard when his daughter knocked on the door with her shy timid rap that barely was heard by me in the library for the noisy racket up above.

“I’m here for my dad, Mister Willis, your honor and I was told to come to this door by the nice gentleman next door.”

I waved at our nosey neighbor, the ex-military type with typical skin head that wanted to know everything about everybody’s business and didn’t want anyone to know a frigging thing about what he did behind closed doors.

Since the activities above were in full swing, I had no alternative but to escort young Joanne to the library for some brandy and tea in the hope that she would not associate the grunts and groans in the upstairs distance to her father’s evening festivities with the footloose gypsy girl that could only make noises and not actual words to complicate our lives.

There was time enough for her to discover her dad’s shortcomings and I felt it was not my place to put the poor fellow on report to his only flesh and blood. My understanding of their relationship was that he had accepted her responsibility but that they were virtual strangers due to her parent’s disagreeable separation for most of her short young life.

“Drink up, young Miss, that is my grandfather’s brandy and it is old enough to be your great grandfather if it had human form.”

She was not quite sure if I was joking or just trying to put her at her ease.

I could tell she was exhausted from her travel and she only wanted to get into the horizontal and talk it all out in the morning when she was rested and able to think logically like a normal human being.

Shortly after finishing her brandy and tea, the poor thing stretched out and dozed off in front of the fire and I removed her shoes and belt taking only the briefest of peeks at her undies just to see their color. She had on pink knickers and from the scent and odor of French perfume, she was a clean and well-groomed fanny with an interesting rear crack that promised adventures for a fellow of that inclination in excursions into forbidden territory.

The gypsy girl went to her small closet off Willis’s bedroom and he wandered into the library looking customarily sublime after his anal pursuits upstairs. He spotted his daughter immediately and we had a short conversation that allowed it would be best to leave her right where she rested since she looked altogether comfortable in her present recline.

Willis returned to his own bed and I remained in the library on the settee next to the young miss just in case she woke up with a start and needed reassurance that all was in order and she should continue her sleep until the morning light signaled the approaching dawn and the possibility of some breakfast to chase away the hunger pains from a missed meal the night before.

The girl awoke with a nightmare of some magnitude in the early morning hours and I cuddled her in my arms like she was my daughter and not Willis’s in a manner that made me feel somewhat protective of her honor in the compromising circumstances.

I assured her it was quite permissible to remove her outer clothing and rest in my arms in her evening undies as I was “old enough to be your father” and she trembled to be sure but following my instructions and allowed me to pet her sweet slit and bottom until she fell off to a soothing sleep with her juices on the verge of spilling because she mistook me for a suitor and certainly not a parent in the shadowy hours after midnight.

I managed to insinuate my shaft into her feminine folds like a magnet and she was so sleep addled that she simply cuddled me between her youthful legs and let me kiss her behind her ear like some besotted lover searching for his soul-mate in all the wrong places.

It was infinitely comforting to have this petite fresh young thing pressed with joyful welcome into my stirred-up male geography and I stayed awake for some time relishing the slightest movement of her delectable flesh in any direction, but most especially directed back to hang delicately on the tip of my hard shaft like some insect ready for pinning and placement in my catalog of new finds.

I confess with some degree of guilty emotion that I spent my fluids quite copiously between her heart-shaped orbs but I made great haste to cleanse her of my residue as I did not want raise a ruckus about her dignity in the early morning light.

It was quite the boon to use her form like a naughty dog from behind and I considered training the girl in the role play of a female bitch ready to offer up her flanks to my perusal when the urge to merge struck me in the privacy of our bedrooms and out of sight of her long-absent father or any other witnesses to my robbing of the cradle with regard to her person.

It was the first time I had ever taken advantage of a female creature in the midst of her sleeping mode and I sustained a fair amount of introspection about my manipulations under the covers in the tiny, but truly cozy, library at the back of the house. I folded her traveling garments and carefully wiped her skin clean all over like a doting nanny tending a young charge with infinite tenderness. I reassured myself that my emotions were simply a form of unabated lust in the nocturnal hours and my actions were taken to extend the father’s concerns about her personal well-being and reputation for a place in society. Besides, the girl was far too young for me as I was on the cusp of thirty and ready to marry some virginal thing with adequate attached income to supplement my household budget in the years to come.

My inspection of her carry bag revealed a fair amount of oils and perfumes and some night wear of a more risqué motif but not really out of the ordinary in this day and age. I was surprised to see a black leather collar with metal studs and a long silver chain that had a hard shafted handle with a length of at least ten full inches and almost as thick as a man’s fist. In my fantastical imagination, I visualized the thing being shoved up the young girl’s tender bottom with a crudeness that robbed her of all dignity and would certainly bring tears to her pretty blue eyes.

Upon her awakening in the morning light, she spied it on the table and asked,

“What were you doing with my doggy leash, sir and why am I in my brief wear alone in your presence?”

She was certainly a direct thing and I relished that because it gave her a bit of spice in an otherwise often boring world.

I answered her honestly not wanting to begin our relationship on a falsehood that she would resent at a later date.

“My dear, you insisted on relaxing right here in front of the fire and not disturbing your father who was already abed and asleep. We cuddled for warmth and I assure you that I acted as a gentleman in view of your reputation as a lady of breeding and proper behavior. As to the collar and chain, I was reminded about the loss of my beloved Doberman Rudolph with his strong black haunches and sturdy muscle. He gave me great pleasure in watching him mate with the pure bred bitches right here in the library in the flickering light of the fireplace. I watched him as he mounted them from behind without mercy and swiftly seeded them with the skill of a born fuck artist. His pretty cock of a full grown Doberman demanded obedience from any bitch with itching hindquarters. He knew how to land a bitch in need of a good drubbing from behind and make her whine and whimper like a good doggy. Those bitches were always ready to receive their master’s fluids in that secret place hidden in the shadows and out of sight of all others so their shame was unseen and unsuspected in the depths of animalistic depraved lust.”

Joanne looked up at me and she handed me the collar asking me,

“Would you like to put this on me, sir, and I can be your Doberman bitch? It belonged to my beloved Great Dane Adolph and we slapped and tickled each other so happily in my joyful privacy. I am much attuned to playing the role of a bitch and would be your special treat on those nights when you need some hindquarters to cover with your gentlemanly parts like a thief in the night and no questions asked about your methods.”

It was simply an offer I couldn’t refuse and I refrained from informing Willis about our agreement because I was uncertain about his feeling towards his only flesh and blood despite my certainty that he was ever an ass man of the worst sort and that no female was safe in his presence. I automatically excluded his Joanna from that list because it was not a safe subject for discussion in those times due to the shame of incest in high-born circles that was dealt with quite severely in terms of punishment that I simply cannot divulge without sorrow.

In the near future, I will attest to my training of Joanna in the ways of being a proper bitch and show her my methods in stretching her sphincter to adapt to my demands behind closed doors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.