Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

The first place that I hit as soon as we arrived in that town was the First Baptist Church. We walked into the evening service, full of folks all clutching their weapons while engaged in prayer for their community. The recent events had them more than a little scared, after all. It was understandable, even if their chosen solution, that of prayer to a false and impotent deity, well, left a lot to be desired.

Thankfully for our cause, Ben, Julia, and Claire removed anyone underage from the building scant seconds before we entered the main auditorium, conveniently leaving only the adults. People heard the noise just as we walked into the place and turned to face our band of naked raiders, which naturally shocked and amazed most, if not all, of the congregation.

“Who in God’s name are you?” one lady who looked a lot like a Karen asked me very directly now.

“Now, now, Karen, don’t blaspheme!” I chuckled as I zapped her on the spot.

The Karen’s instant reaction, while something that I observed plenty of other times before in the past day or so, was still a marvel in some ways. Watching a woman go from prayer warrior to slut wife in just seconds was something truly awesome that could never bore or tire me for my part. She stripped to full nudity before anyone could really grasp the meaning of her actions, even bending over a pew to make her eagerness to service someone abundantly clear. She even spread her own cheeks apart to proudly display her browneye, of course.

“Somebody fuck me ... hard! I want to sin and I want to do it yesterday!” the woman declared her intentions, even as I walked behind her and entered her exposed and inviting cunt.

“Everyone, you know what to do here! Do it!” I commanded the rest of my crew, who began zapping people in earnest now with the slut ray.

“I’m ... fertile ... you’re going to ... knock me ... up! Do it ... please! Put a baby in me!” The Karen pleaded with me as I rammed her slippery snatch nice and hard and admired her fine cougar ass.

I drilled her for several more minutes, even as one of the suddenly zapped men watched in fascination. Pilar stopped that in a hurry by climbing atop him and riding the fuck out of him. She wasn’t about to let him focus on what happened to the Karen when she could distract him with her own body and sexual favors.

“Yes ... fuck ... yes, Hal is getting taken just like me ... I just love being fucked by you while that sexy slut takes my hubby!” the Karen indicated that the man in question was her own husband.

“Yes, well, your husband is going to have to just deal with me knocking up his own wife, isn’t he? Don’t worry, Karen. He’ll get to impregnate other women, too. I’m going to love watching your belly swell with my spawn while you sit holding hands with Hal. Maybe you’ll have a dozen men’s jizz leaking from your cunt while his dick smells of other pussies and drips their juices. That’s not even counting your ass and your mouth, both of which will see plenty of traffic. You’ll have a lot of trouble sitting down at times. What’s your name?” I warned her as I plowed her harder on each stroke.

“Daisy ... Carlton. Why do you keep calling me a ‘Karen,’ anyway?” the woman panted as I slid repeatedly in and out of her juicy twat.

“Because you’re a real Karen ... or you were, anyway, Daisy. Now you’re my slut, aren’t you? One of my many sluts ... our many sluts, that is. Better get used to bending over, because I see a lot of that in your near future. Everyone in this group is a slut, man and woman alike. That’s what you should be. A slut. It’s what you’re born to be. There’s no better way of life than one of promiscuity,” I humped Daisy as she pushed back at me with her hips and booty and soon creamed herself on my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.