Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Somehow, everything had become a blur, I wasn’t sure why, but it didn’t matter as it turned out. I took a little nap, as did the others, though it wasn’t clear what the function of said nap might be. The next thing that I knew, I woke up, still in the mall, still naked, to find that even more of the world had changed around me.

For one thing, I awoke to Mindy on top of me while Chet fucked my ass. I didn’t mind, of course. Why would I object to having my butt taken like that. I also found an unfamiliar black woman sitting on my face, again not that I minded at all. Lamar leaned over and laughed, impishly, not maliciously. His whole attitude was much improved, as was Brenda’s, of course.

“Meet Whitney White. That girl over there is Whitney Tavington, of course, and that’s Lola Hamid, just so you know. I love how Ben is adding more and more of our old friends and acquaintances to an already widespread orgy. What’s next, adding celebrities?” Mireya giggled while kissing my chest.

“How does Lamar know her?” I asked as I really put my tongue into action, devouring Whitney White’s delicious ass.

“Small world, my friend. Much smaller than you think!” Lamar laughed before we all kinda dozed off again for reasons yet unclear to me.

I woke up to Whitney White riding my cock now and Whitney Tavington sitting on my face. I didn’t hesitate to lick her butt, yet I was very confused as to the reasons for this matter. I felt almost like a drunken man. When I awoke again, it was dark and the lights were off in the mall itself, the doors closed and locked for some reason. I trusted the Xenarians, but what in the blazes was going on now?

“Relax, it was a necessary intervention. Sometimes, even with your great ideas, we will need to take special action, which was vital in this case. Let’s just say that anyone who isn’t a child falls into one of two camps. Ours, or the enemy’s. I wanted you all well-rested and calm when you got this news.

“It seems that a lynch mob of sorts formed, rallied by a very irate preacher named Milan Wilcox. It was composed of many of the worst folks in the community. You know the types, irreconcilable fellas ... and ladies. Please be calm about this, but we had to impose a lockdown for the moment, at least until we could distribute weapons to your entire force.

“We bought you time and got you all hypnotically trained, armed you to the teeth, etc. far more than usual. The sex was useful to help you bond. Between the slut rays and the chemical mist that we alluded to earlier, everyone’s hang-ups were gone, and a lot of folks even fucked in their sleep. You have even more gear than before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.