Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“Alright, folks, it’s onto the mall!” I declared as my half-naked company of lovers simply marched with me in a procession toward the shopping center.

Each of the women wore strap-on dildos with thigh harnesses, along with various other sex toys such as butt-plugs, ball gags, whips, paddles, collars with leashes, and handcuffs, not to mention special belts provided by Julia and Claire for their ray guns and holsters, purses, and thigh-high boots. They were otherwise nude, of course. Each of the men also wore butt-plugs, ball gags, whips, paddles, collars with leashes, handcuffs, boots, and assless chaps now. The men’s wallets, along with the ray guns and holsters, were attached to their own style of belts designed and provided by Ben.

“We look like a task force from a Flash Gordon porn parody, but that only turns me on more,” Sonja confessed to me while I grabbed her buns and Jenny’s.

“This is true, and I must admit that it’s rather delicious at that!” Chrissy added as she pressed her bare buttocks against my exposed cock.

“It’s gonna get even better once Brenda and Lamar are zapped, you know,” Ben assured me as the Xenarians marched with us now.

I noticed that the ones who took their families home were now with us, too, so everyone with us was of age now. I knew what that meant. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to grasp the practical implications. That was a good thing, because the closest thing to those around were Ben, Julia, and Claire. I just hoped that they used a force field to protect those families.

“We did,” Julia reinforced their mind-reading powers with her response to me.

“You know that I can send the rest of the underage home, too, without any parental involvement. I’ll just teleport them directly into the house and make them fall asleep, at which point they’ll receive hypnotic education as well. No sense in wasting time, is there? Meanwhile, everyone of age will be a little freaked-out, but they’ll move past it when they’re zapped, of course,” Ben assured me now.

“At least that’s the theory, anyway,” Claire teased Ben, demonstrating the sharp Xenarian wit.

“Worst case scenario, we can always use the Converter-69,” Father Gavin pointed out now.

“Yes, this is also true and one never knows when that might come in handy,” I agreed, even as I watched the priest with the two nuns, Sisters Agnes and Charlotte.

We were now a rather large and growing host of half-naked folks. Mysteriously, even the ones who hadn’t gone to Chantilly’s Lace still had the same outfit by now, marking them as part of our group. We marched like an army, too, our weapons ready and our morale very high, even a degree of discipline, unity of the chain of command, and unit cohesion to us now. That was when it really struck home. This wasn’t just an army. It was MY army, and while the Xenarians weren’t technically part of it, they had created it for me. We were allies now with the Xenarians, comrades-in-arms.

“Just realizing that you’ve got a small, but formidable fighting force of motherfuckers? You can conquer humanity with these folks, you know, especially as you get more added to your ranks. You really should. This world would be much better off with you in command of it ... all of it,” Ben assured me.

“It’s the strangest army that I’ve ever seen, and certainly one of the smallest, but you’re right. It is an army and it’s mine. I am its Commander-in-Chief, aren’t I? My own private fucking army! When someone asks me, ‘you and what army,’ I can answer them, ‘this motherfucking army,’ and tell the truth! Wow ... my guidance counselor should be impressed with me now! Anyway, the world is now plunged into anarchy by my own decisions ... I kinda owe it to the same world to impose law and order on it, don’t I?” I determined as we reached the mall.

This was still just a very small start, but it was the beginning of something very big indeed. It was a lot bigger than what occurred to me when I first zapped Chrissy and Jonny, wasn’t it? I had no intentions of world conquest and domination back then, no dreams of global hegemony and governance, and yet here I was. That was when I realized the plain and simple truth.

“This was your real plan, all along, wasn’t it, guys?” I turned to the Xenarians.

“Naturally. We couldn’t invade your planet and impose our type of harmony, utopia, and peace on you. That would be very wrong of us. We could find a like-minded human, however, and start small. We could help him take command of the place and bring the forces of savagery and superstition to heel. This is your civilization. It’s your job to save it. We’re only ... mentoring you in the process,” Ben beamed at me now.

“The best thing is that none of these primitive, twenty-first century weapons that you humans have, from gunpowder to chemical and biological weapons, can defeat even a small force like yours, armed in the manner in which you are. Worst-case scenario, we can always back you up, bring up support fire, that sort of thing ... but it’s still your world to conquer. It’s gonna be delicious, watching you take over this planet as you should,” Julia reinforced to me that power really was the greatest aphrodisiac, judging by her double proof of arousal.

“No kidding ... what he’s doing now really makes me wet! To see a revolution in the making, we’ve never done or seen that in our lifetimes. We certainly haven’t gotten to experience the early, revolutionary phase of regime change like this. I know, I know, you don’t normally approve of that. Regime change, that is. That much is clear from your psychological profile.

“But, you see, you know it yourself, the world is in chaos now, the governments that presented real trouble for you and us ... they’re gone. If you don’t bring law and order to this planet now, it will descend into barbarism. You know and so do we. It’s your new regime or none at all, just the new fucking Dark Ages,” Claire urged me now.

“What’s more, it’s relatively bloodless, compared to most, isn’t it? My brother, the supreme ruler of the world!” Chet laughed as we entered the mall now.

“My ex-boyfriend, the Boss! El Jefe! El Commandante! El Supremo! El Presidente!” Mireya winked at me as she showed off her bare booty, “don’t worry, the back zipper skirts are back at Chantilly’s Lace and we’re gonna get more, right? No need to purchase them, either. Money’s worthless until you set up your own currency. We can just raid and bring the proprietors into our ranks, can’t we, just as we did with them!”

“El Rey!” Rafi shouted now, proudly showing off his package while in full drag queen makeup and a wig.

I slapped him on the culo, just as I did to Mireya and Aunt Veronica, making each of them wiggle their asses for me. That was about the moment that several shoppers and mall security noticed us, making me grin. I took my VTA-69 and zapped the first couple of mall cops I found, along with the first few shoppers. I wasn’t alone, of course. Mona and Trista were the first after me to zap someone, but Chrissy, Jonny, Mireya, Ernie, Rafi, Sonja, and Jenny didn’t waste much time. Before too long, everyone zapped someone, and clothing hit the floor everywhere.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.