Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Chapter 13

At the adult boutique in question, Chantilly’s Lace, a clever name, we found it actually busier than expected. Then again, it was a Sunday and I usually made that one my lazy day, doing precious little on that day of the week. This week was a glaring exception to that, of course. I often drank like a fish on Saturday night and recovered on Sunday morning from whatever hangover I had.

Evidently, other members of my family had different ideas, as I ran into Chet and Mindy at Chantilly’s Lace now. Mireya, for her part, found Delbert and Rafi, of all people, too. It seemed that those two were an item and neither of us even had a clue about that. Also present were Mona and Trista Chadwicke, of all people, both of them busily talking to Chantilly Summers, the owner of that fine establishment. Lorraine found her own sister, Loretta, present as well, and she wasn’t reading the books. She was busy pulling a train in one of the film arcade rooms with no fewer than six men. The other two individuals present were Chantilly’s husband, Rajiv Kumar, and her sister, Priscilla, who worked for them.

“I can explain,” Ben announced as Julia, Claire, and he returned, “it’s not an accident. We sent suggestions in the form of subliminal messages to these individuals to drive them here, if they weren’t already headed this way. We wanted them to be easier to zap, as it were. In fact, Mireya’s Aunt Veronica is en route this very moment.”

“Excellent, so let’s get into action, not that there will be a dramatic change with several of these folks,” I chuckled as I zapped Chet and Mindy first.

Almost immediately, both my brother and sister-in-law started undressing in front of everyone, even as Delbert and Rafi did when zapped by Mireya. Mona and Trista saw my ray gun and licked their lips for some reason, walking over to me as they both disrobed in my presence. I wasn’t sure as to their agenda, but I watched them nervously as they stood right in front of me now.

“Well, lover, aren’t you gonna zap us, too? Pretty please!” Trista spoke up before Mona, who simply nodded at this point.

I raised my ray gun and zapped both of them per their own request, much to my shock. They immediately knelt and started sucking my cock together, even making out with each other into the bargain. This allowed me to also see what else happened with the other workers and patrons. Sure enough, Loretta was zapped by her sister, Lorraine, leading to a major Sapphic sisterly kiss and then a rimjob performed on the latter by the former. Loretta apparently didn’t need as much tweaking as some others, given the whole gang-bang and such.

“What are we now? Are you gonna zap us, too?” Chantilly urged me now, quickly getting zapped for her trouble along with her husband and sister.

“As you can see, I can delegate,” I alluded to the fact that Chrissy had zapped Chantilly.

As for Rajiv, he got zapped by Jonny, whereas Priscilla was zapped by Sonja. Jenny, Sasi, and Pilar all zapped Loretta’s most recent partners, while Ernie zapped Aunt Veronica as soon as she arrived. Everyone in the store was now effectively one of my followers and would carry out my commands, of course. It didn’t take long at all for an orgy to commence, though I started with a threesome with Mona and Trista, of course.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.