Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“So, was it good for you?” I asked Pastor Amanda Jensen after we unwound from the church orgy.

“Damn straight, it was! Suffice it to say that I would love to give you some more ... pastoral counseling, if you know what I mean. I don’t know if I’m ready to reject Christianity as such, given that it’s my livelihood, but I can definitely embrace a more ... permissive interpretation of Biblical morality. I guess that time will tell, right?” Amanda responded to me, getting laughs from the congregation.

“Well, honey, I’m more than willing to sin with you as much as you’d like! You know that you’re still naked, right? I wonder if the press has arrived just outside the forcefield yet. Presumably, any viral feeds or images would or could have drawn their attention by now. I imagine that your defrocking would be a matter of time if you belonged to a denomination, but as you don’t, that’s harder for them to do, isn’t it?

“Hey, what do you say to helping form a new sect with me, even ordain me, Chrissy, Jonny, Pilar, Mireya, Ernesto, Sonja, and others for this purpose? We could start right here, in this building, in the formation of a new faith or religion or church or whatever. You could include some of the better parts of your old beliefs without continuing that puritanical garbage. The Golden Rule and golden showers don’t necessarily conflict, do they?” I pointed out as I slapped the minister on the booty and made out with Sonja in front of them.

“A solid point, my dear. Love your neighbor indeed. Mr. Rogers would be proud,” Chrissy interjected before Amanda could protest, punctuating her answer by taking my cock into her mouth to slurp on it for a moment or two.

“Well, if we took over the neighborhood, and then the next one, and the one after that, pretty soon, this town would be ours. I wonder how large this forcefield can become in a pinch?” I thought aloud of the benefits of using said forcefield to prevent any intervention in my many interventions.

“Or you could go further and seize power federally, toppling the United States Government and setting up some kind of benevolent dictatorship for now. A sort of ‘father knows best state,’ to bother from the Nation States game description,” Ryan Jensen observed, much to my shock.

“Well, that’s some Philip Dru: Administrator level talk there, but at times, I’ve been severely tempted to try it of late,” I grinned wickedly.

“Well, your government is extremely corrupt, just as mine is,” Pilar agreed, “frankly, if you wanted to save the world, you’d topple mine first. Jair Bolsonaro is an imminent threat to the survival of the human race and all other species as well. He’s deliberately ripping the lungs out of this planet.”

“I agree,” Ben announced himself, with Julia and Claire in tow, the trio showing clear signs of recent sexual gratification themselves.

“We should just atomize the SOB,” I coughed.

“It’s not the worst idea. Kill the bastard. I’m all for it. This is about the mission. You’re working for us now, more or less, on this team. You’re basically an agent, soldier in the same camp, a comrade in arms. That more or less gives you a license to kill, as implied by us giving you the Atomizer in the first place. At the risk of using a human maxim, ‘you can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs. Anyone else you think should be removed?” Ben asked, throwing me off a bit.

“Oh, I can think of a few, but let me get back to you on that for now. Let’s do it. Let’s forcibly remove Bolsonaro. Not that I approve of regime change wars or anything of the sort, but Atomizing that prick won’t cost me any sleep. A pity we can’t shut down his power grid so that he is cut off from communications with the outside world and is unable to stop us,” I regretted that difficulty.

“Actually, I can do something better for you. I’ve been eager to test some advanced new concealed orbital weapons here on Earth, but I needed a legitimate excuse to do so. Now you’ve given me one. If you wish, I can destroy the Presidential Palace in Brasilia, what’s it called again?” Ben proposed.

“The Palácio da Alvorada. Do it, please. For Brazil as well as the rest of the world. Bolsonaro needs to die if the planet is to be saved. It’s that critical to your mission,” Pilar asserted.

“I quite agree. Do it. Also, if you can destroy the machines and attack the companies clearcutting the Amazon Rainforest, that would help as well,” I suggested a surgical strike aimed at saving the lungs of planet Earth.

“Done and done,” Ben pressed a couple of buttons on a wrist device, nodding to his sisters, who did so as well.

Not more than seven minutes of tense silence later, I heard a ping on my cell phone, which caused me to read an update informing me that something had just destroyed the aforementioned locations in Brazil. The site referred to multiple plasma beams that entered Earth’s atmosphere without warning from outer space, striking with maximum precision the official residence of President Jair Bolsonaro and various logging teams in the Amazon Rainforest. The forest clearing operations had been canceled “until further notice,” effectively meaning permanently in this case. Clearly, the local authorities didn’t wish to admit that the firm in question was destroyed in detail, for fear of causing a panic.

“Unless I miss my guess, that should entirely annihilate the staff and crews involved in those deforestation campaigns, not to mention the executive staff of President Bolsonaro, as well as the President and First Lady of Brazil. The only delay was intended to avoid killing children, of course. Once that was prevented, we were able to strike them with surgical precision from space and absolutely reduce the entire complex to smoking ruins. Any other lucky victims?” Ben smiled savagely, proving that for all of his evolution and enlightenment, he had some violent inclinations at times.

“The Saudi royal palace, minus the harem, of course. Spare the brats and the wives. Just kill the princes. The grown ones and their staff. Doable? Can you be that precise?” I inquired, being eager to see the eradication of the Saudi Government and the collapse of the Kingdom.

“Oh, definitely. Julia, you want to take this one?” Ben offered his intersexed sister, who simply winked at us and pressed buttons on her own wrist remote.

Another ten minutes followed, and sure enough, I received another notification from the same app on my smartphone, informing me that key structures in Riyadh had been obliterated. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman were presumed among the dead, of course. The news source referred to the same kind of plasma beam as before destroying these buildings or offices, but sparing the harem suites. The response from President Trump and other world leaders was one of both shock and horror regarding this attack as well as the ones in Brazil. It was obvious that none of them had any idea of how to combat or prevent such surgical strikes in the future, so they were even more terrified.

“Thanks, guys,” I grinned.

“With pleasure,” Ben replied.

“Oh, no, the pleasure was all mine in the case of the Saudis. I’ve grown to hate their royals very much, trust me. From what I’ve seen, they were nothing but wealthy savages, no better than cannibals or headhunters. They had it coming, especially given how they treated women. Now, how about giving Claire a chance to smite someone, alright, lover?” Julia urged me with a deep tongue kiss now.

“Alright, then. The Presidential Complex in Ankara, Turkey. Put an end to Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his ruthless, puritanical regime. Set Turkey free to be secular again, as Ataturk intended,” I directed Claire, who licked her lips and pressed buttons of her own.

Once again, I received a notification on my phone’s new app just minutes later, announcing the complete destruction of the Presidential Complex and the presumed death of President Erdogan. I had basically put a hit, a contract, out on the life of the President of Turkey, not to mention the President of Brazil and the King and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia as well as the logging crews and staff in the Amazon Rainforest. All of these had been carried out, presumably terrifying much of the world with potential evidence of hostile extraterrestrials as they would see the Xenarians.

“Well, I dare say that we’ve stirred up the hornets’ nest. Might as well continue at this point. Next target, if you please, should be Zhongnanhai, the official residence and administrative center of President Xi Jinping and the entire party and state apparatus of the People’s Republic of China. Destroy that, if you don’t mind, and thus put an end to the Chinese Communist Party’s brutal regime. That will definitely make the rest of the world sit up and take notice, if the CCP isn’t safe, of all people. Any takers?” I urged the Xenarians, who seemed to really dig the idea of testing their weapons a bit more.

“My pleasure,” Ben told me, “part of our function is to cooperate with you and listen to your counsel. Part of yours is advise us well, of course. It’s a symbiotic relationship, a partnership, one where sometimes, you will have more power, sometimes us. Very well, then. It’s done. The plasma beams should be striking said palace complex in Beijing very soon. Keep your app on, so we can catch it live, the impact of our handiwork, if you don’t mind.”

Before I knew it, I found us watching the total destruction of the Chinese Communist regime from Chrissy’s church auditorium no less, with my cock now buried inside a very eager Claire. She kissed me repeatedly as she rode me, too, both of us enjoying the awesome combination of steamy public sex with ultimate expressions of militaristic might. I had essentially issued a death sentence for the old world order with my proposals, given that the Xenarians seemed eager and able to carry out my wishes. The descent of China into anarchy, however long that might last, was sure to reshape the global balance of power if nothing else did.

“Who next? Give me another target!” Julia encouraged me, feeling very enthusiastic right then.

“The Kremlin in Moscow,” I told her, initiating the chain reaction that was about to put an end to Vladimir Putin’s rule at last, after twenty years in power.

“Done, baby!” Julia answered, kissing my face repeatedly before pressing the key buttons while her sister rode the fuck out of me.

Not even eight minutes later, I saw footage of the complete incineration of the Kremlin, the long-time seat of government in Russia since Lenin moved it from the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg. Thousands of awestruck and panicked Muscovites and other Russians fled in terror, of course, before my very eyes, due to my own decision. I had shaped history yet again, ending yet another era of Mother Russia’s. More likely than not, Russia was about to be plunged into a lengthy civil war over its future, just like China.

“What about me, honey ... who should I hit?” Claire asked me while creaming herself on my dick.

“The White House, the Capitol, the Supreme Court building, Blair House, CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, the J. Edgar Hoover Building in DC, which serves as the FBI headquarters, ICE Headquarters, Homeland Security headquarters, DEA headquarters in Springfield, Virginia, ATF headquarters in DC, and the NSA headquarters in Fort Meade, Maryland. We’ll leave the Pentagon be. I don’t wish to kill a bunch of honest soldiers and such needlessly. Too many veterans in my own family to stomach that idea. There is a risk that the military could swoop in and seize power, but we can burn that bridge when we get to it,” I declared, just before cumming inside the sexy alien.

“Literally!” Sonja pointed out to me with a giggle.

“That’s ... a taller order, so perhaps I should share that honor with my comrades here,” Claire informed me after she came again at the prospect of exercising such raw power.

“Don’t worry. We got special force fields around all national capitals right now. Just in case. Our prey are trapped. Boxed. They can’t escape. The forcefield will collapse as soon as it’s hit by the plasma rays, of course, so that solves said problem. I created one when I realized your most probable intent and the likely response from frightened politicians. It’s only natural to want to save their own skins, but I didn’t want that to be an option for them, of course. Not if you wanted them dead. It’s going to be a brave new world, isn’t it?” Ben concluded as the trio pressed the necessary buttons again.

“That it is. I’ve concluded that the governments that I named were the chief menaces to the survival of humanity and civilization, whose preservation is your mission as you stated. China’s government was a rank hypocrite about climate change, espousing it for others while avoiding any drop in carbon emissions itself. Russia has been a leading producer of oil and natural gas, among other issues. The United States Government, of course, is the world’s biggest bully and warmonger, causing many wars motivated heavily by fossil fuels and other such destructive items.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.