Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Everyone in my group was now immunized to every form of social disease possible, as well as free from any possible negative effects from the environment. Global warming wouldn’t directly harm us, not even more ultraviolet rays. By now, the entire group of more than thirty people from the diner were with us, all of them very keen on fucking each other and strutting their stuff in the buff. No one had a stitch of clothing on at all, and the videos of this began to really go viral. No doubt that word would spread of this whole business and my exposure would increase. We were about to become very famous indeed.

When we arrived at First Non Denominational Fellowship, a very large building that housed some seven hundred plus congregants, and even hosted a radio program, plus frequent videotaped sermons, I grinned. This would definitely turn this place around, whether they were ready or not. I laughed at the thought that Reverend Amanda Jensen and her husband, Ryan Jensen, would be confronted by two of their own parishioners ... in the nude, no less! Yeah, things were going to change and dramatically so that day, and all before noon!

Two “security” guys, who looked and acted suspiciously like bouncers, saw as we came out of our vehicles, a group of some thirty to forty folks all naked as jaybirds. These two tough, buff fellows had no concept of what they faced with me, naturally, given my armaments. We carried these weapons in our bags, rather than on our persons, but they were very much present for our needs, especially in my case. I had a funny feeling that things would get ugly first, but we would not be stopped or even slowed down.

“Excuse me, but ... you’re naked. You can’t show up at church ... naked. It’s wrong,” the louder of the two bouncers, predictably smaller (not by much) told us.

“Hey, this is my church. I go here. So does my wife. Besides, God made Adam and Eve naked, didn’t he?” Jonny cleverly used a bit of sophistry that bought me time to arm myself.

“Yes, I know who you guys are, both of you. You know better. This is a sin!” the other bouncer now confirmed that these bouncers weren’t just in it for the pay ... they actually believed this crap.

“Yeah, well, what do you call this?” I pulled out an Atomizer and the man responded by drawing a sidearm, a Ruger 9mm automatic.

“A ... weapon ... a threat. Back off! Don’t do this! You can’t ... you can’t go in like this,” the first bouncer started to protest, but I shrugged it off as I began to lead my group past the bouncers.

That was when the first man drew his gun, a Smith and Wesson .357 magnum revolver. I had mere seconds to act, and act I did, not bothering to check the settings on the Atomizer before squeezing the trigger and vaporizing the man. He literally disintegrated before my eyes and those of everyone else. The man didn’t even have time to scream. The other bouncer tried to aim and fire, but now his hands shook far too much and I held my aim steady, much more confident of my position. I was in control, not this glorified goon.

“Clear your gun, lay it down, remove your clothes, and put your hands in the air. Now!” I shouted angrily, not worrying right then about the finer points of ethics about this situation. He had threatened my life and the lives of my partners, after all. His colleague had tried to kill me. I wasn’t taking any chances. Was it right to take a hostage? Maybe, maybe not, but I had little choice if I wanted to avoid a shoot-out. The clothes had to go in case he hid more weapons in them.

Nervously, the man complied, clearing his Ruger, laying it down next to the ten-round magazine, and starting to disrobe. He moved very cautiously, taking off his shoes, his polo shirt, his khakis, and then his boxers. Only when he was naked as the day he was born and his hands were in the air did I relax as I directed him to lead us inside the building. The crowd inside reacted in utter shock, but not nearly as much as when I pulled out the VTM-69 and pressed the relevant button. This created a forcefield around this floor that kept anyone but the adults on the top floor for the Sunday School downstairs or outside the building.

Pastor Jensen started walking toward us, recognizing Chrissy and Jonny, but noticing that none of us wore clothes. She had a smug, superior look on her face ... until she noticed that her guard was naked and unarmed, while I carried an Atomizer and the VTM-69. I set the forcefield gun down and picked up the first ray gun, the slut ray gun, the VTA-69. This was the most familiar device to me, of course, having used it since yesterday, first on Chrissy and then Jonny. It was used on me, too, of course. I waited for my moment, but I also signaled that the other members of my party who had access to their slut rays bring them out and prepare to use them. I couldn’t take on a whole congregation of seven hundred plus on my own, after all. I was very glad that Ben had left more of the ray guns for the members that I chose.

“Chrissy, Jonny ... why are you here ... armed and naked? This is no way to come to the House of God, honey, and you know that! You’re always welcome in church, but... , “ Pastor Jensen started to say, while her husband Ryan stood behind her.

“No but, Pastor ... if I’m welcome, I should be welcome!” Chrissy told her, closing the distance to plant a kiss on her lips, “and if you want to call me ‘honey,’ you should act like it.”

Pastor Jensen started to pull back and Ryan cleared his throat to object, but I zapped him while Chrissy did the same up close to the minister herself. I then zapped the bouncer, watching with amusement as he began kneeling and sucking the cock of Father Gavin. Ryan actually walked over to Pilar and started sucking her tits, enjoying the taste of her luscious mounds and nipples in his mouth. Even more interesting was the way that the slender and petite clergywoman responded to the kiss once the slut ray affected her. Instead of pulling back from the kiss, which she didn’t do even before she was zapped, the pastor began slipping Chrissy a good dose of tongue to make out with her.

“Well, well, it seems that the preacher has her share of secrets, too. What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue, or just Chrissy here? She’s a bit of a pussycat in her own way, aren’t you, babe?” I teased Pastor Jensen as I walked around the church and started zapping people, from the choir to the pianist to the songleader to the deacons and ushers.

The rest of my party got busy zapping people as well, even Chrissy breaking her ardent French kiss from Pastor Jensen to zap more than a few ladies and gentlemen in the congregation. The ones who didn’t have ray guns didn’t bother with that part, but they mingled among the congregants and took advantage of the opportunity to hit on people. Everyone started tearing off their clothes and going at it, church members ravishing each other in the pews while the Sunday School lesson for the adult class remained untaught. The sight of them fucking each other without any worry about marital status, social censure, or what their mythical man-god might think of them was truly impressive and a wonder to behold. This wasn’t just a clusterfuck or even an orgy. It was a full-on, free-for-all bacchanalia, even if everyone was stone-cold sober.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.