Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“You still have some Hollandaise sauce and hashbrowns on your tits, babe,” I told Sonja, who blushed as she shoved them into my face.

I ate the sauce and hashbrowns eagerly off Sonja’s breasts, pleased that my new slut fiancee was that kinky as to offer them to me that way. She even giggled a bit as she did so, showing that she was still capable of cute, playful, girlish behavior even as a grown woman. I was eager to see if this was true of Pilar, Mireya’s cougar boss at the pizzeria, too, among other questions that I had about her. My thoughts were interrupted when Sasi’s fiance arrived and met up with all of us in his vehicle, a Jeep that parked next to my van.

Almost instantly, Brad, Sasi’s fiance, was fixated on the sight of Pilar from the outside of the shop, so it was time to zap him and go inside before he made us all look like creeps or weirdos or whatever. Sasi playfully slapped him, while Chrissy smacked his butt, both of them helping nudge him inside. Not two seconds later, Pilar opened the door to let Mireya inside, staring at the rest of us, as we weren’t fully clothed by any means.

“Sorry, I had a bit of a ... reunion with an old flame, Pilar. Meet Dan Shaw, my ex-boyfriend. And I have something to tell you, querida. I quit. There. I’m moving in with Dan and working for him from now on, among other things. Yes, Ernie’s joining me ... and you’re free to do so, too. Though if you want to keep working here, that’s not mutually exclusive in your case, just in mine. We’re all planning to live together, you see. You can still hump whoever you like, of course. You see ... well, Dan, do you want to do the honors?” Mireya encouraged me to bring out my ray gun, which I did.

Before Pilar could fully take in all of this information overload, I zapped her and her staff. This caused the Sunday morning skeleton crew at the pizzeria, which hadn’t opened yet, to all strip to their birthday suits. There were two guys and Pilar, that was all, and one of the two men immediately grabbed Sasi to start making out with her. The second guy, whose nametag read Alfonso, seized Chrissy and began to French kiss her while Pilar took Jonny in hand. Ernie and I bent Mireya over and got to work spit-roasting her, my cock sliding in and out of her twat as Ernie rammed his dick down her throat.

All around us, inside the pizzeria which Pilar had the good sense to lock up again for the moment, an orgy ensued that quickly became a force of nature. Sonja got busy satisfying the Lysanders to the best ability, Jenny took on Father Gavin, Sisters Agnes and Charlotte had their way with the grandson, and the granny got it on with Sasi’s fiance. I was very grateful for the much shorter male refractory period after I came inside a very orgasmic Mireya (evidently, sex in a public venue was a real turn-on for her) and slipped inside Sasi to get sloppy seconds from the first pizzeria guy.

Ernie took the granny and started humping her with a fury, pleased that she kept getting younger in both appearance and stamina. Her grandson now replaced Alfonso inside Chrissy, not giving a shit that the pizza worker had left a big, healthy load in her cunt. The other male staffer, whose nametag said Rod, might have had really bad acne, but it didn’t stop Jenny from taking him on, riding his cock in the closest available chair. I stopped worrying too much about it as I ravaged Sasi for the sheer joy of it, pounding her sweet Thai snatch with the ardor that she deserved. I knew that watching this action made her fiance more aroused than ever, causing him to cum inside the granny’s twat, which started to tighten up more than it had in years as she creamed herself at last. Her visible rejuvenation didn’t hurt, either, as it was quite thrilling proof of the ray gun’s power.

I really pushed deeper in and out of Sasi, much to the satisfaction of both of us, when they arrived: the owners of the ray gun, benefactors of mankind. Right in the middle of our clusterfuck, three obvious extraterrestrials, all dressed in ways that exposed their entire bottoms, appeared among us. They carried ray guns just like the one that I did and the smiles on their faces left no doubt that I had done exactly as they hoped. Whatever their plan, I was very much a part and played my role perfectly from their perspective.

“Earth man Daniel Shaw, am I right?” one of the trio asked me now.

“That is correct, sir. Or ma’am. Whichever you are. No insult intended, of course. Thank you for the laser gun. It’s been ... fascinating to witness its effects, I assure you. Will there be a charge, a price for it? A cost? You left it on my front porch and didn’t exactly send me a bill yesterday. Thanks to you, I’ve met some great people, reunited with my ex-girlfriend, and even gotten engaged to this cutie here ... and right now I’m fucking another man’s wife in full view of him and others,” I answered, quite happy with things, at least for now.

“Excellent. However, we are far from done with our purpose. This was just the first device, which is intended to heighten libido, reduce the male refractory period and other debilitating factors, eliminate sexual inhibitions entirely, regenerate cells, rejuvenate flesh, inoculate humans against all sexually transmitted and certain other infections, remove congenital health issues, intensify and raise the frequency of orgasms, and greatly increase fertility, for those worthy of it. It also naturally brings a person’s own fetishes to their conscious from their unconscious or subconscious mind. It was by no means the only such device that we possess, though they must not be mass produced or distributed on an industrial scale for reasons that we intend to make very clear to you soon.

“This, human, is the second device that each of you needs for the continuation of the plan, which is why I have chosen now to brief you. We have noticed that you’re increasingly shedding these costumes of yours, these clothes, which can be dangerous at times if you are not protected from the environmental hazards that prompted clothing in the first place. The first device is called the VTA-69. The initials are a translation and the words would mean nothing to you, being in our language. I can only speak to you now and be understood because we have taught ourselves all Earth languages and dialects. We are fluent in every single of them, even the obscure ones, I assure you.

“The second device, however, is the VTU-69. Yes, the number sixty-nine has a special meaning to us and is automatically assigned to each of these devices, friend. This device increases your immunity to a wider variety of infections, protects you more from the ill effects of your environment, which is frankly less hospitable than it used to be, thus allowing you to wear as little or as much clothing as you prefer, and makes healing from cuts, abrasions, bruises, scrapes, etc. much easier and faster. Here, try it,” the spokesperson gestured me for me to extend my forearm as I came inside Sasi’s slick twat amid her moans.

I did as I was asked, more from curiosity than anything else, and I instantly felt the effects, as I somehow lost all allergies and my dry skin actually received some moisture. My sinuses were clearer than ever, and any lingering discomfort that I felt before was entirely absent. My sensitivity to heat, light, and such was evidently reduced as well. I felt better, stronger, healthier, and more comfortable than I could ever recall feeling before in my life. I then gestured for the others, who all came by now, to do the same as I, following my example in receiving the benefit of the needle that didn’t even sting.

“Oh, that? We suppress the nerve endings just temporarily as the needle enters your epidermis, so as to prevent messages of pain back to the brain, you see. Also, yes, we’re telepathic and empathic, so we can sense, read, and interpret both your thoughts and your emotions. We have had to work constantly not to lose our ability to speak, so as to still be able to communicate with those who haven’t yet developed telepathic abilities.

“While we can’t give you those abilities, of course, we can give you special communicator devices, called the VTD-69, which can be used to communicate without being overhead, at a frequency that only those equipped with these sets can understand, both with each other, and with us. These are placed inside your ears and also act as homing beacons or tracking devices, if you will, so that you can be located if otherwise unable to communicate with each other or with all of us,” the alien leader or spokesperson explained to us now as their comrades passed out these devices and finished inoculating each member of my party.

“So, there are three devices at work here, then?” I asked to clarify, while enjoying Chrissy’s valiant efforts to get me hard again with her mouth.

“Actually, no. There’s more, as your infomercial spokespeople like to say. This is the Atomizer-69, which is exactly as menacing as it sounds. It is a phaser type weapon that will, at its highest setting, kill anyone by reducing that person to their atoms. We will distribute these to you and anyone else in your party whom you trust with them, of course, but we will not broadly release or sell or market them to the population at large, not yet anyway. Not unless it proves to be helpful for some reason.

“As you can tell, we do not entirely come in peace. We have a mission to complete and we will do what we must to achieve it, in whatever form that takes. We’re soldiers, not merchants, and we follow the orders of our superiors, though we have considerable discretion and latitude in how to execute and interpret said assignment,” the leader or commander informed us.

“That raises the obvious litany of questions. Who are you, where are you from, and what is your mission, exactly?” I wondered aloud now.

“We are the ... Xenarians, from the planet Xenar. You see? We were humans once, but another race of ETs abducted us en masse from Earth aeons ago, bio-engineered us, guided the development of our civilization, and included enough of their DNA that their own dying race wouldn’t disappear entirely. In all other ways, our benefactor race went extinct due to their own colossal ecological blunders, so we wished to do that favor for our human brethren. Our mission is to save the human race from extinction and preserve some form of human civilization, whatever the cost. Clearly, of course, we neither can nor should save all humans, some of whom are holding the rest of you back,” the leader informed us now.

“That’s for damn sure! We have an overpopulation of morons, especially given that people still insist upon burning fossil fuels and dismissing any threat of climate change as a hoax. People who don’t recycle. People who take fins from sharks and toss them back into the ocean to die painfully. People who eat shark fin soup. People who destroy ecosystems and wonder why pumas and polar bears show up in town. People who buy that crap about ‘clean coal.’ People who vote for billionaire con men and wonder why they’ve been scammed.

“People who insist upon ‘abstinence only’ sex education and wonder why STDs spread like wildfire. People who think that Planned Parenthood tax dollars go to abortions. The list is endless. People who complain about potholes, but keep electing right-wing penny-pinchers who don’t wish to fund infrastructure at all. People who fucking pull into the crosswalk before turning. Sorry, here I am sounding like your fucking Earth advisor or something,” I ranted now, letting off some steam.

“Well, actually, that is one of your new roles, if you’ll take that on. We need human advisors to assist in guiding us on what to do, how to carry out our mission. Earth advisors, as you put it. Superior humans like you. Obviously, the new, preserved human civilization has a place for you, probably in the leadership of it. Who else goes into it, that’s another question. Probably all of you currently present, I should think. Beyond that, well, that’s open to question. We have a long-term mission and we’re in it for the duration, whatever the length of the stay or the price that must be paid. We are, as you humans say, ‘in it for the long run.’

“By the way, the other two tend to let me speak, mostly because I’m the mission commander, but also because I’m more of an extrovert than either of them. I cleverly chose two introverts as underlings, something for which I must admire even myself. In any case, I have a Xenarian name, but given the difficulty with translating it from Xenarian to any Earth dialects, I have assigned myself the Earth name of ‘Ben’ and they have given themselves the names ‘Julia’ and ‘Claire.’

“Yes, I am male and my companions are female, albeit with bound breasts at the moment. We are also aggressively promiscuous and omnisexual, among other things. Think bonobos without the matriarchal tendencies ... and without the fur, of course. We resolve high libido issues by masturbating when necessary and by copulating as often as our work schedule permits. As you can see, we’ve resolved worries over genetics, STDs, congenital or birth defects, etc. Now you have experienced the solution as well. Not only are you all hyper fertile now, but now you need not even fear consanguinity, such as incest, which is not even taboo in our society.

“Our population growth is sustainable because we’ve learned how to dramatically reduce our carbon footprint on our own environment. Also, we’ve learned how to embrace recreational sex far more than your species has, so not every sex act has to produce offspring, such as your more religious folk tend to assume. For your own species, I concur that your numbers must be significantly reduced as to prevent environmental collapse, but there is some debate on how to achieve this.

“Julia favors sterilizing most of humanity and letting it die out, leaving a small enough number that society could be reborn and learn its lessons. Claire prefers to simply evacuate all eligible humans from Earth and leave the rest of you to rot. The trouble with that is that won’t help other species or return the Earth to being a sustainable environment, so it really is a last resort measure. We continue to go back and forth on this idea and others, weighing and evaluating the possible solutions for salvaging the species.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.