Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

I did well enough at fucking Chrissy as deep and hard as she wished for a good while, enjoying her slippery, well-used pussy that night like a very wet friend indeed. She came repeatedly from my cock inside her twat as well as Jonny tonguing her tush and showing her absolutely no mercy that way. Every time that Chrissy creamed herself, she squeezed my dick a bit tighter, however, and the sight of Ernie shooting his load off in Mireya’s culo didn’t help matters.

When Mireya crawled over to suck my balls, while Ernie cleaned up his own mess from her backdoor, I lost it entirely. I unloaded my jizz into Chrissy’s snatch, filling my neighbor’s wife with my adulterous seed yet again. I then had another idea, pulling Mireya up and instructing her to make out with Chrissy now. I grabbed Jonny and bent him over to lube him up and start buggering him.

“Ernie, butt-fuck me while I take Jonny. I want to make this a train while we watch the ladies have their fun together. Chrissy, Mireya lick each other’s asses. Keep your mouths away from each other’s pussies, though. We want the sperm have their chance to do their jobs, don’t we? I just want to watch some lesbian rimming while I’m sandwiched between your hubbies,” I encouraged the women to rim each other in earnest.

While Ernie might not have had as much practice with men as myself, he wasn’t as limited as Jonny in terms of experience. Being in the middle of the train made it a lot more difficult for me than for anyone else, but luckily I came very recently, so I wasn’t at the bursting point by any means. If Jonny minded being on the bottom of the pile, he definitely didn’t behave like it. In fact, he pushed back as hard as he could to take more of me inside his booty. He was also hard as a rock, though the sight of his wife and Ernie’s licking each other’s butts didn’t hurt that cause, either.

Ernie, having just cum as well, didn’t have too much trouble keeping at it, pounding my ass as hard as he wished. That was a good thing, as any pain from the sodomy slowed down my excitement enough to keep me from cumming too fast in Jonny’s rump. It was useful to counter the pleasure that my prostate felt with some discomfort and thus delay my release, so that I could keep pumping in and out of Jonny, really making him my bitch. His own boi pussy was very tight and could have easily made me erupt too fast after all.

Finally, however, the sight and sound of Chrissy’s tongue gliding along the crack of Mireya’s ass was too much when combined with the feeling of Jonny’s tightest hole on my cock and the thrusts of Ernie’s dick. I spilled my load balls deep inside Jonny and Ernie then emptied his sack into my colon, filling my booty with his spunk. I decided that Jonny decided a release, too, and it was Ernie’s turn to bend over for some prick.

“Already, Ernie, time to take it in the ass, too! Jonny, lube him up and bang his backdoor! Just relax and enjoy it, much like I did with your cock back there and Jonny did with mine,” I directed Ernie, who grinned as he offered his cornhole to invasion by my neighbor.

By now, Mireya had her tongue planted in Chrissy’s backside, licking away with an ardor that made the cutie next door cream herself constantly. The sight of two women taking turns at analingus was more than a sufficient thrill for me, as I wiped my dick clean again and sat back to enjoy that scene. Of course, the sight of Jonny buggering Ernie didn’t hurt the eyes, either, and I was content to be a voyeur right at that point. My turn at fucking someone again would come soon enough.

It was clear that our fluid-bonding was very far along indeed, which was just as well, because it turned out that everyone was pretty tired. In fact, first Mireya, then Chrissy, and then myself dozed off to sleep. Jonny drifted off right after he came up Ernie’s butthole, followed by Ernie himself. We lay there where we had last positioned ourselves, waking up much later much more rested, though our bladders were all very full and there was a line to both bathrooms.

I shortened that line by dragging Ernie off to the shower, where we both pissed in the stall, watching our pee go down the drain together. We washed off a bit and then I bent him over to ram my cock far up his ass, not that he resisted or objected at all. After all, I was in the mood to try a Cuban guy’s booty and he didn’t disappoint me in the least. Of course, I didn’t count on Jonny sneaking in behind me to take his turn up my butt. That was fine by me, just a bit of a jump and shock, nothing more than that.

“Sorry, couldn’t resist and I wanted us to finish fluid-bonding, didn’t you? Mind you, he hasn’t spilled his load in me, which would complete the circle, I think. We gotta totally fluid-bond before we add others, right? That was the pact among us, wasn’t it?” Jonny reminded me as he pumped in and out of my backdoor and I did the same in Ernie’s tush.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.