Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“So, have you two ever done butt sex together?” I asked Mireya on about the seventh stroke as Ernie plundered her snatch with his uncut rod.

“On his birthday and during my period, all the time, papi! Some other occasions, too. Why have a back zipper skirt if you don’t mean to use it? You’re all papi to me, by the way, if that’s okay with you guys. All three of you men,” Mireya answered as she welcomed another hard thrust.

“Works for me, at least,” Jonny confessed.

“I’ve got no problem with it,” Ernie grunted as he came inside her twat at last and she really squirted on his cock.

“Hey, it just shows how polyamorous you are, that you can love or at least like three different men enough to call them all that,” I pointed out, “that’s fine by me.”

Both of the Cadizes temporarily sated at least in the lust department, Ernie now finally dug in and ate some of the pizza, having burned quite a few calories by now. He ate like a man possessed, something that I had to admire, especially since he seemed to put it away without gaining any weight so far. He wasn’t scrawny, but he had one of those swimmer bodies, very sinemy without being bulky, tall, sleek, athletic, and well-oiled. He definitely fit the stereotype for Cuban men, though he had been born in Miami and never set foot in that country.

“So, between all of us, with none judging you now, did you ever step out on me, as I have on you? I won’t get upset either way, just as you won’t these days, right, so what’s the harm in the truth? I’m just very curious, papi,” Mireya wondered aloud, not that I lacked similar thoughts.

“Actually, since you’re asking, I fucked your tia, Aunt Veronica! Is that so bad? I did it eight times now since the wedding, plus twice before it, including on the wedding day itself when the stripper left me with awful blue balls. I’m pretty sure that I knocked her up, in fact. I also banged her son, Rafael, when he was in drag. Does that upset you? Oh, wait, that’s silly to ask, given the ray gun. In my defense, I was drunk with Rafi. That’s not all. I also boffed your friend, your bridesmaid, Lola, you know ... a few times, and your other one, Whitney. You know, the black one. I seem to recall you having two bridesmaids named Whitney, which was confusing as fuck,” Ernie confessed some of his escapades so far at least.

“Yeah, white Whitney is actually named Whitney Tavington, whereas black Whitney is named Whitney White. No joke. The black Whitney has ‘white’ for her last name. You can’t make this shit up, either! Anyway, I used to get pissed-off for weird-ass reasons, Dan can explain that as one of my exes, but no more of that. I never did let actual extracurricular fun per se upset me too much. I grew up in Chicago among Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, etc. I didn’t exactly miss the memo that men and women both fuck around. I just got upset when something really important to me didn’t happen quite as I planned it,” Mireya reminded us as she gave all three of us a deep tongue kiss.

“And your thoughts about me doing Lola ... because she and I have been doing it, probably a hundred times since? Whitney White, that was only seven times afterward, because she got a new boyfriend and seems very faithful to him. But Lola, on the other hand, she didn’t let her six or seven boyfriends since then stop her from sleeping with me. I think that they kept catching her, though, because she wasn’t exactly discreet about it. Also, Rafi and I ... we’ve gotten it on another fourteen times before it ... petered out, if you will. You know Rafi ... he always bottoms, too, at least with me,” Ernie admitted more as he ate some pepperoni pizza.

“So, are you saying that you have a mistress? Ernie, papi, that’s fairly normal and you know it. As I said before, I got that memo about adultery, affairs, cheating, etc. Especially, at the risk of peddling stereotypes, well, I’m Cuban. You’re Cuban. You know how it is. Lola’s Puerto Rican on her mother’s side, Egyptian on her father’s, in case you missed that. Coptic Christian, in fact. Tia Veronica is as Cuban as they get, too, of course. Rafi’s half-Belgian or something like that, half-Cuban, too. Her husband, my uncle Eduard, has been rotting on Rikers’ Island for the past seven months for dealing coke, if that tells you anything. High quality coke, too, from what I’ve been told.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.