Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“Oh, fuck me harder, Jon! Damn, oh, fuck ... Dan, Jon’s really fucking me good, but I want another turn with you when he’s done, please!” Mireya urged us both, even as I rammed Chrissy harder than ever from behind.

“I think that she wants a baby, too, don’t you?” Chrissy teased Mireya a little, even winking at her, but Mireya never denied it ... she was far too busy taking it deeper from Jon.

“Fuck, yes ... take me! I don’t care if you knock me up, or if Ernie does, or Jon does ... or my boss does, or even Rafi does! I want to get pregnant! Over and over ... repeatedly pregnant! I’m gonna start bending over for every man who answers the door, papi! Every man! I can’t help it! Thanks to that ... damn ... ray ... gun ... I’m a fucking slut now! You understand, right?” Mireya confessed, hoping that I wouldn’t get upset.

“Mireya, I had you zapped for a reason! I want you to be a slut ... for me and others! I want you to fuck anyone who wants you! You’re immune from disease now and you’ll no longer worry about how many partners your partners have, will you? Jealousy is the past for you ... you won’t get jealous anymore! Deep down, this is what you want, anyway, isn’t it? That’s why you’re wearing that skirt with the zipper in the back, right? Just remember to stop long enough to eat this pizza with us, of course,” I encouraged Mireya, even as Jon came inside her and I spent myself yet again inside Chrissy.

“Yes, we want to eat the pizza before it gets too cold, right? And, yes ... I’ve wanted this for ages, deep down, but ... I wanted to be included in your first time with Rafi and his with you. I felt betrayed by both of you, because it was ... different. It was supposed to be something that we did together, namely, you, me, and Rafi, but instead the two of you did it. I felt betrayed by him, because he was family and he was supposed to understand my feelings somehow. Not sure how, but he was. I felt betrayed by you, because this was something different, unique, if you will.

“I didn’t care if you bedded a hundred married women or single moms or kissing cousins or whatever ... or coeds or co-workers ... but Rafi would have been your first man, as far as I could tell, your first drag queen, and your first of my relatives. It was so juicy, so sinful, so taboo, and so special, at least to me. It was going to be our wicked conspiracy, you, me, and him, and so I wanted to be in on that. That’s what upset me so much that I burned your bridges with my family and damaged your relationship with your parents.

“I’m very sorry for that, by the way. I hope that you can forgive me. I was wrong about that. I should have given you a chance to explain yourself, especially since I never expected fidelity or asked for it ... or gave it, for that matter. I fooled around, too, even then. Especially with my ex-boyfriend, Delbert. Other exes, too, mainly. I could resist, mostly, with others, at least in the past, but not with my exes.

“Also, I worried that you might be gay and leave me for him ... for Rafi. I guess that I caused myself to lose you, anyway, so that was counterproductive. Now, though, I get you back, don’t I? I just gotta share you, which I planned to do, anyway. So, it’s settled. We’re all your sluts now, aren’t we? Your personal fucktoys, your concubines, your harem, if you will. I mean, yes, we’re sluts, anyway, due to the ray gun, but each of us, so far, has a personal motive to be yours as well, I believe,” Mireya enticed me as she took a slice off the Canadian bacon pizza that was my personal preference in the order.

“I would agree with that. I’m hooked on this kind of sex now, addicted to it, and I don’t want free from the addiction, either. Being fucked by so many partners, it’s pretty sweet, and damn, Dan is the kind of guy that makes me want to bend over and just take it in whichever hole he likes! I hope that he knocks me up, in fact. I think that Jon hopes that as well, or am I way off-base there? I suspect that he’s sterile and that he would love to see me swell up with another man’s spawn, wouldn’t you, dear?” Chrissy teased her husband, who was now very much enthralled to me as well as she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.