Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“This is gonna rock, you know, seducing the pizza delivery person? Whatever their sex, they’re about to go all slutty on us, aren’t they? Who knows? Maybe they’ll join us ... permanently?” Chrissy dared to hope, giddy with the prospect of luring more people into our wanton lifestyle.

“This should be fun indeed, I think. Half of me wants it to be a woman so that Dan and I can get our fair share of strange, though admittedly, we’re both open to other men ... the other half wants it to be another man, so that, well, you get the idea. Well, you get the conflict. Both are enjoyable scenarios,” Jon confessed to both of us, making me laugh a bit.

“So, roll with it, either way, boyo. I’m sure that your good lady wife is. After all, it’s apparent that sexual orientations are a worry of the past and she’s as ready to try out her own sex as you are with me and other men. Whatever happens ... happens. Whatever it is, it will involve us fucking this lucky bitch or bastard into next week, I dare say,” I commented, just as the doorbell rang and I answered it ... now quite naked.

Lo and behold, the vision that greeted me was none other than Mireya Cadiz, a Cuban cutie who dated me for about two months before, you guessed it, she caught me. In this case, it was with her cousin ... her male, very gay cousin, Rafael, who also happened to be a drag queen in his case (a damn sexy one, in fact, under the alter ego of “Rita Culo”). I wasn’t one hundred percent positive whether it was more the idea that I might have cheated on her (though again, I never spelled it out), general jealousy about other lovers, or the notion that I might not be totally straight that bothered her more. I supposed, right then, seeing her again, that I would find out very fast, wouldn’t I? First, though, I wanted her ... and I wanted her badly.

This was when the bigger shocker occurred. Mireya set the pizza down, then walked over to slap me, forcing me to block the slap, and finally puckered up for the wettest, juiciest, wildest kiss that she ever gave me in our mutual history. I stood in shock for once, especially once Mireya took her payment, crossed out the generous tip that she saw me leave her, and wrote down...”you” in its place. Then she bent over, showing me that she had a zipper in the back of her skirt, which I proceeded to unzip and expose her thong.

Bear in mind that Mireya hadn’t been hit with the “slut ray” yet at all, but here she was, bending over and offering me her sweet Cuban ass on a silver platter. I couldn’t refuse that, of course, but I also understood that I would need to have the ray gun ready to strike her when the moment was right. I wasn’t about to give my lovely Latin ex-girlfriend the chance to turn on me and regret it again, as she clearly did. Nor was I going to deny her to my new lovers, not when they had already been so compliant and worthy of favors. I wasn’t going to let her deny herself the pleasure of their company, either. I had been given power, after all, for a reason, and I meant to use it.

For the present, though, I was busy fucking my Hispanic sweetheart hard and deep from behind, pounding her slick, juicy twat with a fury that impressed even Chrissy this time. Her moans, groans, and curses, all in very distinct Spanish, became louder as she welcomed my thick cock deeper inside her slippery cunt with every thrust of her hips and mine. I pulled her lovely, long, jet-black hair as I hammered her from the back, my hands now fondling her soft, smooth brown cheeks and even toying with the outside of her now eager asshole. I felt her creaming herself as I fucked her, ever harder, each stroke taking me to the brink of my own release.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.