Something in Common - Cover

Something in Common

Copyright© 2018 by Marc Le Chat

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A slightly dysfunctional young man's protected world is challenged when an Uncle, Aunt, and their three kids move in with him and his parents. He is particularly stressed when their fourteen-year-old, free-spirited daughter overwhelms him with her naughty behavior. She wants his body!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Cousins  

I was right about the corn field and the vegetable garden. It was way too late in the summer to replant, so Papa had to swallow the loss. Mama’s garden had taken quite a beating too, but I guess the hail wasn’t as bad at the house as it was where Laurie and I were, because a lot of it survived. Besides, she’d already harvested and canned a lot of it. Plus, we’d have a LOT of spiced peaches and preserves.

That very same storm system produced some tornados just east of us that did a lot of damage, so maybe we were lucky.

The Brandt family continued to live with us for another three months, through Thanksgiving. By that time, Uncle Elvin was working full time for the furniture and appliance store, and he had saved up enough money that they were able to rent a small house about three blocks from the high school.

Until they moved out, Laurie and I screwed each other into exhaustion at least a couple of times a week, at least whenever I could be sure she was safe. It’s a good thing I was keeping track, because more than once, she came onto me aggressively when I knew the risk was too high. I convinced her that oral sex was the only choice we had; that or abstinence. She chose sex.

After they moved, we found a few occasions over the next two years to satisfy our mutual cases of the hots. Like I said, they only lived about three blocks from the high school, so if Aunt Maxine wasn’t home, we could rip one off in Laurie’s bedroom. The school had a late bus for those kids who were involved in extracurricular activities, so I always had a ride home.

After high school, there was a long dry spell before I managed to snag another sex partner. It seems most young ladies aren’t nearly as aggressive as Laurie. And me? I have all the social skills of a fireplug. Plus, I always remained a scrawny little twerp, so what would be the attraction?

As much as I was thrilled to have my room and my bed back, the house actually felt way too empty for a while with just the three of us. Aunt Maxine in particular was a pretty cool lady, and I can admit now that I probably had a crush on her for a long time. Laurie would have laughed at that, but I don’t think she was ever the woman her mother was.

I always remained my usual antisocial, reclusive self, but something about having sex with my cousin must have softened me up a little. I still didn’t understand or trust people enough to open up and make myself vulnerable, but I think I’ve become more tolerant of their, uh, peculiarities, and in spite of my psychological dysfunction, I manage a relatively normal life, somehow. At least to outward appearances.

So, whatever became of Laurie and me? Well, it’s no big surprise that she was married right out of high school. She and her husband (also just out of high school) claimed the baby born seven and a half months after the wedding was premature, but knowing Laurie, I had my doubts.

I got the scholarship I was hoping for, and attended the University of Oklahoma, taking a BA in English, then later I took a second degree in journalism at the University of Missouri. I was never comfortable enough with people to teach, so I got a job with a small-town newspaper as, first, a reporter, then later as an editor. I’ve written a couple of novels and hundreds of short stories. Some of them have even been published.

I did finally marry at the age of forty-two. We had three kids, two girls and a boy. Fortunately, none of them are saddled with my particular brain glitch. They’re all married, have kids of their own and are doing well, thank you.

So, there it is. The story of my cousin, Laurie and my very first sexual experience. I think first times are very, very special and very precious events. I’d love to see everyone’s first time archived somewhere like a “coming-of-age” museum where people could sit and read them and smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.