Seasoned Meat
Chapter 4: Life goes on

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Life goes on - Young woman prefers sex with older men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Pregnancy  

Lives were happier for a while after Grandpa’s counseling and therapy for Husband and Wife. With goals defined, and accountability to Grandpa, the needed improvements happened. Finally the couple was cut loose to be the independent people they needed to be. Life has a way of bringing change and, of course, these folks were not exempt.

Girlfriend paid a visit to Mom and Dad to show off her new baby girl. Of course, she reconnected with her dear Grandpa and had a foursome of an evening with her first love plus Husband, and Wife. It went pretty well and Girlfriend told Grandpa, as they bedded down for the night, that she was glad Wife could accept her, but had an uneasy feeling ... call it a woman’s intuition, but would he keep an eye on her?

Girlfriend was right. Wife, who had a history of making poor choices, was better looking and better endowed but not any smarter or wiser. She happened to run across one of the better-looking guys from her high school tramp days. He understandably showered her with compliments, which she soaked up. He made a lunch date at a very nice club which she did not tell Husband about. During lunch he plied her with liquor and exploited all the ways to manipulate her that he remembered. In the private corner he copped a few feels and she responded. Used to doing things in secret, she didn’t feel OK talking to her husband about this guy who asked her out to dinner when her husband was going to be away and she accepted.

The dinner happened to be room service in a hotel suite and she got pretty turned on by the whole romantic scene. Through the champagne fog she remembered one of the lessons, “It’s your pussy and only you decide who enjoys it”. She figured this guy had fucked it a lot in the past, so what was one more? One time led to two and then more. He had plenty of money and showered her with it ... he was a drug dealer. Then she tried crack. It didn’t take long before she was hooked and took off with him. By now Grandpa and Husband figured out what was going on but they could do little. Husband filed for separation and custody.

Across the country there were other life changes. Girlfriend had gotten pregnant again just as planned. When she was about two months along her husband died rather suddenly. His son offered to marry her. Beyond some reasonably good screwing and the fertilizing, there was not a very strong bond. She traded her share of the house for more liquid assets in the estate. With the generous bequest from her late husband’s father, she was quite well to do. Home town was her destination.

Mom and Dad were sad for her loss but tickled to have her near after so many years away. They could really get to know the granddaughter too. At first Girlfriend spent nights in Grandpa’s bed after her daughter went to sleep and was there when she woke up. Mom felt a little funny screwing Grandpa too but was reassured, laughingly, by her daughter that, if Mom did him mornings, there would be enough for her by bedtime.

Grandpa knew that she and Grandson/Boyfriend were both feeling the hurt of loss and made opportunities for them be together. One afternoon he took them both to the bedroom where they used to make love as teenagers. He had a bottle of champagne chilled so he filled three flutes and toasted to “change is an opportunity”. He closed the door on them and they reappeared an hour later naked and holding hands. They brought the rest of the champagne and toasted to “reconnecting”. They both kissed and hugged him, then went back for more loving. Grandpa got less of Girlfriend and more of Mom. Once a day from either of them was plenty these days.

Wanting a better environment for the combined 4 and 1/2 children, Grandpa, Boyfriend and Girlfriend pooled resources to buy a 40 acre wooded parcel bordering a small private lake. The five-bedroom home with an unfinished bonus space would allow room for one and all. The secluded setting and warm climate let them slip into a nudist lifestyle indoors and out much of the year.

At this point Boyfriend and Girlfriend had rekindled their old feelings tempered by a bunch of life and deepened with maturity. Husband filed for divorce. It was uncontested as was custody. The children never saw their mother again. She died from drug related violence before the divorce was final.

Mom and Dad visited often. They and the children learned to enjoy the outdoors without clothes. Pale yellow liquid fertilizer had places where it could be sprayed but solid waste needed a toilet. There were few boats that came by and the kids were taught to wave and smile. A few neighbors were horrified by the display of skin but it wasn’t against the law. Some others were open minded and even brought their families for cookouts and parties. While their kids were shown how to make the plants grow better, nothing sexual was ever broached.

Girlfriend needed some help with the house and kids as her belly grew. The universe came to the rescue. A great-granddaughter (GGD) of Grandpa’s was pregnant at 16. Her parents were pro-life activists and loud proclaimers of abstinence. Their preacher’s son had impregnated the naive girl. She was an embarrassment so had to go to “private school”. Had they known what the patriarch was really like, they wouldn’t have made such a good choice for the young woman.

Girlfriend took her in like a daughter and, with some of the energy liberated by her help, gave her the neglected sex education she needed. The pregnancy was really boosting the young girl’s libido so she was gradually introduced into the communal sex life. She had three good older males to learn from at the risk of never enjoying a man her own age again.

GGD had gotten acquainted with a 17-year-old neighbor boy from one of the families nearby who participated in the nude gatherings. She sat with him on the school bus and at lunch. He was pretty mature for his age and never made an issue of her swelling belly.

When he asked her out for a date she consulted with her “family”, mostly about having sex with him. She wanted to but what would be the impact of her current sex life? This was a big decision for a young girl. It was decided she would go on a few dates and limit her affection to some teenage making out, keeping his hands above her waist for now. She came home “hot” and fucked the first man she found after kissing her new guy (NG) goodnight. A family consultation decided that NG needed a good talking to, especially since it was now known that he was a virgin.

Grandpa and Grandson invited NG over for some guy talk. They sat out on the boat dock with a cooler of beer. They explained how the young couple’s friendship seemed to be growing into something more. They had been in his position many years before, and hoped that their experience would make things better for the youngsters. It was obvious that GGD wasn’t a virgin; was he?

He nodded, and Grandson asked, “Has she told you how it happened?” He shook his head.

Grandpa continued, “Each of us have screwed and been in love with women who not only had sex with others before us, but continued to do so along with us. They were not whores, but women who could handle sexually loving more than one person at a time. You love each member of your family individually, don’t you? [he nodded] This is very similar but at a different level that takes some maturity and getting used to in order to handle well. The payoff is great for both you and them. I realize this is a new concept so I have a book for you to work through.”

NG was far from stupid. He asked, “Are you telling me this because GGD is still having sex?”

Grandpa replied, “That is for her to tell you if she chooses. Never forget that she is in control of her own secrets and body. If she shares them with you it must be because she wants to. You read the book and we will get together with her in a few days.”

On Saturday the two teenagers and three adults had dinner with the kids gone to Mom’s house for a sleepover. After dinner they adjourned to the family room and sat, naked, in a circle on the rug. The youngsters were sitting next to each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.