Seasoned Meat - Cover

Seasoned Meat

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 3: Grandson’s Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Grandson’s Story - Young woman prefers sex with older men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Pregnancy  

On a Saturday soon after the married and pregnant Daughter/Girlfriend had been there, Grandson wanted to talk to his Grandpa. He brought some beer and pizza and they sat on the back porch. After some small talk, Grandpa reached over and put his hand on his grandson’s arm saying, “Something is really bothering you, isn’t it?”

“Grandpa, like I told you a few days ago, I made a big mistake when I was ‘young, dumb, and full of cum’. I lost the best girl I was ever with. I still love her and wish her well but have to deal with my life like it is ... and it isn’t great right now.”

We opened another beer and he went on. I was the smartest man he knew and he could trust me so he wanted to share some secrets and get some guidance. I nodded my acceptance and let him talk. He was having some serious wife problems. They had been married more than ten years with three kids all now in school. With little to do, Wife had gotten a part time morning job but was obviously restless and irritable. This spilled over into the bedroom. FYI, Wife was short brunette, at bit pudgy with small tits. She was somewhat pretty but not overly bright and lacked self-confidence.

This is the story he told, which I have filled in with what I learned during the counselling sessions that I offered to the couple.

Just before Girlfriend had come for her visit, Wife drank too much at a party and dropped her inhibitions enough to break loose with stuff that was bothering her. Fortunately, the kids were with her mother. She started to verbally attack her husband then broke down crying and sobbed an apology for hurting him. When asked what she had done she started on a long story.

When he broke up with Girlfriend she saw an opportunity for doing better than the worthless guys she had been screwing for a few years. She had used her cunt to be accepted and liked, so she took full advantage of her empty house after school, sometimes doing two or three casual friends at a time. She easily seduced Grandson on his rebound and quit fucking around after a month or so when she had him doing her almost every day. She stopped her birth control to set the hook but swore that all the kids are his. She dissolved into tears for a while.

He was hurt and angry but kept control of himself. “Is there more?” She had been busy with their kids until they were in school. They weren’t fucking very much and she kept thinking back to her trampish days. It made her cunt tingle. Since they only had one car, a young guy she worked with would give her rides to and from work. He reminded her a lot of one of the better guys she banged before marriage, and she finally gave in to his flirting because she need the ego boost even more than the sex. They fucked every day that she worked, for about two months. Then he started to get domineering and she had to find someone else to ride with. Husband remembered when that happened and that her mood went downhill then too. Now he knew why.

She crawled over to him and put her head in his lap and begged forgiveness. She said she was a worthless pig but she hoped he still loved her. She tried to unzip his pants to suck his dick, which had hardened at the thought of his wife doing those things, but he pushed her away and locked himself in the bedroom. As he lay in their bed he thought about what had happened right where he was laying and jacked off to get to sleep. He hadn’t screwed her since that incident, so was very ready when the invitation to bed Girlfriend occurred. Wife knew her rival was in town and followed him. When she saw her husband stay in Grandpa’s house for an hour, then kiss Girlfriend, who was wearing only a short robe, a fervent goodbye, she got very depressed, took her kids to her mom’s and went home.

When Grandson got home from Grandpa’s, the house was quiet except for a buzzing from the bedroom. No kids anywhere! He followed the sound to find Wife on their bed naked, drunk, and sobbing, with her vibrator up her twat. She heard him enter the room and said softly, between sobs, “I saw you with her. She is so pretty and smart and probably fucks better than me. Why would you want to stay with a piece of shit like I am?”

Her husband didn’t say a word, overcome with emotion he undressed, removed the vibrator, and slid his erection into that familiar place. As he gently made love to his wife he tried not to think about all the other men and boys who he now knew had been there too. He filled her with his seed and they slept. He thought, as he was falling asleep, “This is the first time I’ve done two women on the same day ... and they are the only two I’ve ever done!”

When they awoke, he told her his answer to her question, “It’s pretty simple ... you are the mother of my children, my partner for the last ten years, and I love you for a lot more than your pussy. My Grandpa is a wise man so let’s go to him for some advice. Will you do that?”

She smiled for the first time in days and said. “I’ll do ANYTHING you ask if it keeps us together.” He would remind her of that promise in the future.

Grandson looked at me expectantly at the end of his tale of lust and heartbreak.

I opened two more beers and we clinked them in a toast, “To better days!”

Then we set a time to get to work on his marriage. I gave him $200 cash and a list of shops. Wife was to get her hair, makeup, and nails done, and buy some sexy lingerie and underwear.

Early Saturday morning they arrived for coffee and a light breakfast. Wife looked more attractive than ever and I told her so. Her self-confidence was beginning to build. I explained that I wasn’t a professional counselor but I had been to some myself, and had quite a bit of experience with relationships. If I thought they needed it, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to a professional. I knew some good local ones firsthand.

I started with a bit of a shock, “You must do exactly as I ask without questioning why. I need your trust and full cooperation. Everyone will be naked during these sessions. We must be completely open with each other and you must accept yourself just as you are for starters. When you need to go to the bathroom, indicate that to me and we will all go together. This is the kind of openness you must develop to keep no secrets between you.”

Glancing at each other, they undressed and sat in the three chairs I had arranged in a triangle. I noticed Wife trying to not be obvious with her staring at my body. I stood up, took her hands and stood her in front of me.

“You don’t know me very well so let’s fix that.” I took her hands to the top of my head and said, “Take your time and touch every part of me ... every part, and thoroughly.” By the time she got down to my cock it was standing out straight and she spent plenty of time on it ... so much that I thought I might spurt.

When she got to my toe-tips I said, “My turn,” and explored her body too. Her slit was wet and I even probed her vagina with my fingers which made her squirm a bit. Husband was hard watching all of this but was surprised when I ordered him to touch me in the same way. He actually spent a reasonable amount of time on my erection. His parts felt good when I explored him. Most straight guys are naturally curious about others’ equipment.

We skipped Wife and Husband because that wasn’t new territory. Next I required that mouths be used on breasts and genitals of the opposite sex. I’m sure they both wondered if we were going to fuck next (Wife’s arousal was detectable in the air) but that wasn’t my goal yet.

Wife said she had had to pee so we trooped off to the biggest bathroom. I made her keep her legs apart and we watched the yellow stream splash into the bowl. I told Husband to learn how to wipe her and she guided his hand. We each stepped up to the bowl and Wife aimed our stream in with the rest. Saved water too!

We had a light lunch with beer, and I sent Husband to another room with some selected reading material about marital communications. Wife and I went out in the back yard with a small cooler. She had never been naked outdoors but soon got more comfortable and even laughed a little when I mentioned going to a nude beach.

I got her to tell me the story that Husband had given me second hand. My cock stood up a bit during some of the more sexually active parts. She looked at it and I said, “You can be pretty sexy, you know.” She clearly appreciated the compliment. I don’t think she got enough. I asked her questions to get more details about parts she tried to skip over. I wanted to hear about her feelings at the time, as well as while looking back now.

With my comments she started to get an understanding about why she had made some bad decisions and choices, for the first time realizing that we all do dumb things sometimes because we just don’t know any better. I told her of some of my stupid errors so she could see that everyone is imperfect. The more she realized I wasn’t going to judge her the more she opened up.

As our time drew near to its end, she was dripping tears of sadness for mistakes acknowledged more honestly than ever before, and for joy at seeing a way beyond them. She came over to me. I expected her to lean over for a kiss or hug but she suddenly sat down in my lap, taking my cock deep inside her before I could respond. She hugged and kissed me and whispered, “I really want to make love with you!”

I kissed her back and gently lifted her off. I whispered back, “Not now but at the right time, I promise.” She had never felt so accepted in her life and that was the only way she knew how to respond.

Our beer had hit bottom so I called Husband to join us and we watered the plants. We didn’t have toilet paper so I used a soft leaf. Her pussy was dripping and it wasn’t all pee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.