Seasoned Meat - Cover

Seasoned Meat

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2: Grandpa’s Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Grandpa’s Story - Young woman prefers sex with older men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Pregnancy  

This is narrated by Grandpa -

I was reading an erotic novel when she walked into the room in naked glory. It seemed like the thing to be doing as I listened to the bed thumping and the moans and squeals from the nearby bedroom. She usually put on a little bit of clothing after screwing my grandson, which happened almost every day after school.

I’d seen nearly all the parts of her attractive 17-year-old body at one time or another. This time they were all on display, especially her light red pubes topping a pussy that was still glowing pink from the pounding it just finished. In spite of her cleaning, some pearly fluid was seeping out between the slightly protruding inner lips. She came so close to me I could smell their combined sex fluids. I looked at her questioningly.

She apologized for being such a tease during the last few months, not realizing that she would be sexually attractive to someone so much older. My grandson had suggested that she make it up to me and she wanted to do that right now while he recovered.

I followed her to my bed like a puppy dog. She undressed me and it took very little effort by her hands and mouth to have me fully ready for whatever she wanted. I’ll never forget the image of her laid back in my bed, thighs spread revealing the gates to heaven, wet and open.

She said something about the wetness, a bit embarrassed because it was from someone else, but I shushed her saying it was “pussy ala mode”. Then my erection slipped deep inside the silky socket quite easily. The tight grip was wonderful. I screwed her slowly while stimulating her firm, standup tits and anything else I could reach. I managed to last longer than my grandson usually did and she climaxed twice before I shot the first load into a vagina in many years.

We stayed together for a while. I didn’t want to leave that wonderful place, but she finally said that grandson was probably awake and ready for more. That thought almost got me hard again. I did stroke myself as I soon heard her fucking him not far away. She kissed me warmly as she left later that day and grandson gave me a high five.

To my great joy she shared herself with me practically every time she visited my house. Often, I was the filler between boyfriend bangs but sometimes he was delayed and we fucked until he got there. Other times she just called to stop by alone to visit and have fun. It was good for both of us. She wanted to learn to be the very best in bed and figured I had lots to teach her. We became good friends too and I was actually a bit in love with this smart young lady. She now left the door ajar and made sure I could see her with my grandson. Sometimes she would be able to wink or wave discreetly when she knew I was watching. This helped her lose her inhibitions and false modesty. I found it very stimulating to watch the pussy I just had, or was about to get, being stroked by a hard cock.

We could talk about anything and she was interested in the stories of my sex life. One of the first things she asked me was did I mind getting “used” pussy?

I laughed and said, “Honey child, if they’re not virgin then they are all ‘used’. I learned with my first wife that a pussy is like a car engine, it performs better when it’s broken in.”

She responded, “I meant, when it was already filled with cum?”

“I learned with my second wife, who had a lot of miles on hers, that cum, whether mine or someone else’s, is a great lubricant. I can use it to slow myself down because there is less friction, or I can think about the other cock putting it there and get off on that. In any case, it makes your cunt sexier, not less.”

She was reassured and said it felt different and erotic to her too. She liked thinking about both of us and playing with our combined cream when she got home. The idea of all those sperm swimming inside was pretty hot too. I explained that I had a vasectomy so there were only my grandson’s.

She and her mother had a good relationship and she found out that mom wasn’t getting much out of their longtime marriage. She had only been with her husband and regretted not having more experiences.

I agreed to help out ... I’d met Mom and she was also an attractive redhead. One day the two of them visited. I treated Mom to the best loving I could manage while, for the first time, my young lover, Daughter, got to listen to ME screwing. The next day, as we were joined at the genitals, Daughter reported that Mom had gone home glowing, had taken Dad to the bedroom right after supper, screwed him again at bedtime, and possibly again later. We both felt “mission accomplished”!

Although Mom had stated this was a “one-time experience”, she called me a couple of weeks later and wanted some more “marriage therapy”. That’s what she referred to it to soothe her conscience. She loved her husband and realized how MUCH happier he was too, so wanted to keep the excitement alive. I knew that particular explanation was not the whole story. She was feeling very female for a change and wanting the personal satisfaction as much as anything. I was soon between her shapely legs providing it.

She had a little extra padding, and tired quickly when I put her on top, so I had her join me three days a week at the wellness center to work out. Once a week she followed me home to do our horizontal workout afterwards. Sometimes we showered before and sometimes we just fucked all sweaty from our exercises. I showed her things to try with her husband and she reported on her successes. He didn’t question her new skills or libido ... she blamed it on middle age hormone changes and searching the internet. They did watch some porn together to get ideas, and were talking about what they liked in bed for the first time in their marriage.

My older brother came for a visit. Being a good host, I inquired if my ladies would like to enjoy his visit on an intimate level. I knew without asking that he would gratefully accept any offered carnal experiences. We had shared various wives and girlfriends over many years. Lots of women thought doing brothers was wickedly exciting.

Mom asked if he had a vasectomy and said she’d better pass on the offer because he hadn’t. Daughter was looking forward to it. My brother was, as I expected, very happy to meet, and meat, the young, attractive, and enthusiastic redhead. We introduced her to the joys of well-done MFM sex. We’d had enough practice to do it right. Mom was envious. I expected my brother would not delay a return visit too long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.