Seasoned Meat - Cover

Seasoned Meat

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beginning - Young woman prefers sex with older men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Pregnancy  

I love fucking older guys. I’m in my late teens so I mean OLDER guys, like age 50 and upwards. Sure I like young dick between my thighs when I’m in the mood for slam, bam screwing or a big cum dump or several goes in a row, although if that’s my goal I usually line up more than one provider. Even an eager early adolescent virgin is fun once in a while. But I greatly prefer a long, quality copulation with someone who knows what they are doing and really appreciates the opportunity to enjoy prime pussy.

This interest started when I was in high school. My first “real” boyfriend had been fucking me for a few months. We would stop at his grandpa’s house after school for at least an hour every day and on weekends as part of our dates. I was sixteen and in love with the sex more than the boyfriend. He was cute enough, had what seemed like a big pecker, and was hard every time I could make use of it.

My mom knew I would be as horny as she had been as a teenager, so gave me good advice along with good contraception early on. I know she could tell I was keeping my cunt busy. I would hear her getting it on with Dad often enough that I knew she was a hottie too.

I liked boyfriend’s “Grandpa”. We became friends and visited during times my boyfriend was worn out and sleeping. I got to covering up less and less, which I could tell he enjoyed by the bulge in his pants. I had never thought about old guys being horny before. When I told my boyfriend about that while I was riding him, he said, “Sure Grandpa is horny. He hasn’t had a woman in years. Why don’t you give him some?”

I came big time at the thought and then said, “OK, let’s get you finished and I’ll show him a good time too.” A few strokes later my boyfriend shot his wad and I left him to snooze and recover.

I stopped at the bathroom to pee and wipe off my puss then walked naked to where Grandpa was reading. He looked up in surprise. “Grandpa, (I called him that too) I didn’t realize how much of a tease I have been. I want to make up for that right now.”

Leading him to his bedroom I took his clothes off and was pleased at how nice his body actually looked. His dick was rising and it looked bigger than my boyfriend’s. When I took it in my mouth it got fully filled and was definitely bigger. “Mmmm, this is going to be more fun than expected,” I thought. I didn’t need foreplay and neither did he. I lay back on his bed and guided his prick into my freshly lubed pussy. It took only two strokes for me to be completely full of him ... actually fuller than I had ever been. He slowly withdrew and reentered while giving my firm C-cup tits some delightful attention. Even though he hadn’t been laid for years, he lasted longer than my boyfriend before groaning and thrusting hard when he ejaculated. I came too.

He rolled off me and I kissed him as I headed back to boyfriend’s bed, not stopping to clean up. Grandpa didn’t leave as much juice in me as a teenager would, so I was just a bit wet around the edges as I sat down on boyfriend’s re-hardened pecker. We usually screwed twice so the silky feeling inside wasn’t a tip off. He asked me so I said, “Sure did! You’re in his cum right now.” He gave a couple of hard upstrokes and I got my third cum filling in a row. That became the usual after school routine, although boyfriend was sometimes delayed and we sure didn’t wait for him. Neither one watched the other do me and it was never openly discussed.

Baseball season started and boyfriend made the team, so after school practice cut into his sex life but certainly not mine. Grandpa was very motivated to work out and take better care of himself. I learned a lot about good loving and passed along what I could to boyfriend who bonked me mostly on weekends. I would visit Grandpa solo if boyfriend was away at a game or something. Of course, boyfriend and I did the other dating things teenagers do too.

Mom encouraged me to talk with her and I opened up when I found out she wasn’t going to criticize or judge me. She was very interested as she learned more about my activities with Grandpa. She had started screwing Dad in high school and they married soon after graduation. She never dated anyone else.

I finally took her to meet Grandpa and they had dinner together one night that Dad was away. She told me, somewhat shyly, that she was attracted and curious. I encouraged her to see what another man was like. He had a vasectomy like Dad so a condom wouldn’t get in the way of a complete experience. I said that she would probably regret the missed opportunity more than being unfaithful so she asked me to accompany her. I guess for “immoral support”.

We met after school at Grandpa’s and he wasn’t too surprised when she just came up and hugged and kissed him. He glanced at me and I mouthed, “Do her!”

Forty-five minutes later Mom returned in one of Grandpa’s robes and said as she hugged me, “Wow, he’s good just like you said!” She cried a little bit then they showered together and we went home. I smiled a lot when Mom asked me to clean up the kitchen after dinner and took Dad to bed much earlier than they ever had.

They came out in robes an hour later for dessert with Dad looking a bit bewildered at his good fortune. At bedtime I heard the familiar bed thumping again. Mom was glowing and I was grinning.

Although Mom had said it would be a one-time thing, a few weeks later she was in Grandpa’s bed again and a weekly pattern was set. Dad was a happier man. After years of rather mundane screwing he was getting more, and more often. Mom blamed it on her hormones and he didn’t question why some days her pussy was wetter than others.

After Grandpa and Mom got into regular bonking, I stopped over just as they were finishing up a romp, hoping he’d have some hardness left for my horny cunt. Mom was still naked under the sheet when Grandpa said there was something he wanted to tell us. Both families had lived in this town for a long time and he’d gone to high school with my late grandma, Mom’s mom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.