Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 39: Baroque Porn

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39: Baroque Porn - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

It was not my finest hour, painting a rather sloppy rendition of Nicolas Poussin’s Bacchanal Before a Statue of Pan. It had everything except the people. I even painted in the statue. I chose the Poussin for a number of reasons. First, it was a pretty easy backdrop to paint. Kelly convinced me to invest in a blue screen and some lights. She owned all the other production equipment, including the high-end computer her mother started her with. We’d shoot the entire video in front of the blue screen and then replace the blue screen with my rendering. So, the rendering was blocked out on a canvas board at forty inches wide and sixteen inches tall. It had to be wider and taller than the portion we’d show at the beginning because camera angles would require the background to shift slightly. Kelly just told me not to worry because her editing software would take care of that. Okay. Good.

Second, in Poussin’s painting, the actors weren’t so bloated or Rubenesque that they wouldn’t appeal to my generation. Which also meant the girls wouldn’t be horrified by how fat they looked. I’d met the guys when they all came over to sign their papers and get briefed by Kelly. She laid down the law that there was hard work to be done and they were getting paid for it. I didn’t realize that, but Kelly was putting up over two grand in salaries for them. I sure hoped we sold a lot of this video. These guys were all well-experienced boning the girls but had never done it on camera. After I assured them all that I wasn’t gay, they agreed to be painted as satyrs like I showed in my rendering. The fact that when I painted them they all got erections went without comment.

Third, the actors in the Poussin painting were all at least partially clothed so, unlike the Rubens and the Breughel renditions, it looked more like the party was just getting started instead of like they were all drunk and sated or passed out at the end. That worked well for both the girls’ initial modesty flares and to let us work up to what we’d get in the porn. We might have a little video to show in class before things got past the #safeforschool tag. They all understood, though, that it was a lecherous and debauched party and they’d have to act drunk. We told them they could take a quick break on the porch to toke up if they wanted but not to overdo it.

Of course, in addition to the background rendering, I needed a few props and ‘furniture’ pieces. The green Astroturf had worked well for Ariel’s base, so I got a piece that was large enough for the actors to perform on and decorated it with more leaves, a few plants, and couches for the actors to fuck on. Char went shopping with me at several second-hand shops to get pieces of fabric and props that we could use. The acting area would be twelve feet deep—the width of the turf carpet sold at Lowe’s—but like the blue screen and the background painting, it ran the full width of our living room. I sprang for an extra two hundred bucks worth of foam padding to put under it.

I was getting pretty good with my airbrush. The guys all came in on Thursday to get painted. They laughed and joked but every one of them got a hardon when I painted their thighs and stomach like the lower part of a goat. I suppose Ariel running the camera, still in her Earthly Delights paint and nothing else, might have had something to do with it as well. The guys were impressed with their new six-pack abs and hairy chests and arms. They did a bunch of posing for Ariel along with a few lewd comments before we finally told them to go home and we’d see them Saturday.

The three blondes came in about noon on Friday and they were a lot raunchier than the guys had been. They wanted to tease and play as much as to get painted. Kelly ran the camera and shook her head at their antics. Barb, in particular, kept thrusting her hips at me while I was padding her stomach and asked for bigger boobs as she shoved them into my hands.

“You know, you keep teasing like that and none of us will be responsible if Jett gets turned on and molests you,” Kelly said. Barb just laughed.

“What do you think I want?” she sneered. The sneer went away when I shoved two fingers up her twat and started thumbing her clit until she screamed out an orgasm and collapsed back into her friends’ arms.

“That was good,” Kelly said. “I managed to get a sound level reading on you when you come so I can have it adjusted correctly when you get fucked tomorrow.”

“Oh, God! I didn’t think you’d just ... Fuck! I haven’t had that good a come all year. Can I have you as my partner in the video?”

“Huh-uh. I’ve already painted your boyfriend.” The other two girls teased a little but were more circumspect and I didn’t molest them. I was a little worried, but we had their agreements, releases, and the whole exchange on video. Kelly assured me that there would be no repercussions after the three girls left with rounder bottoms, bigger boobs, soft tummies, and gashes that looked like a chimp in heat.


I took Saturday off work so I could direct the makeup on their faces. Kelly and Char took the girls and worked their magic with theatrical makeup that would totally disguise them. Ariel took over for Kelly when Merck arrived and she had to show him how to run the camera she’d assigned him. Sarah Lynn joined her as the other camera person and Kelly blocked out the acting areas, camera sightlines, and range of motion. Merck was going to mostly be on a tripod in a stationary position while Sarah Lynn would be the roaming camera. Both were told that because of the blue-screen they had to be careful of where the top of their shot was so it didn’t get up on the ceiling. They were also told that they needed to keep their cameras horizontal and not shoot up or down. If Sarah Lynn wanted a low shot, she had to get down on the floor to get it, not just point the camera down. Sarah Lynn had been practicing a lot lately and her camera had a horizon line that showed up on the screen so she could tell if she was level. It was a lot like shooting animation cels except we were using live action.

Merck came to join me as I was painting the beards, eyebrows, and hollowed cheeks that would disguise the guys. I had goat horns on headbands they weren’t sure of until I arranged their hair and sprayed it black. Suddenly, they all thought they looked too cool for words. I stood back to survey them with their loincloths concealing phalluses in various stages of arousal and Merck did a visual survey with the camera. Then we headed to the living room where the set was.

“This floor is soft AF!” Don said. I had no idea which girl which guy was paired up with or even if they were paired or just a free-for-all. I’d learned their names, Don, Lou, and Sam, just two days ago when I painted them. I guess Barb and Reggie had a falling out and he was eliminated from the party. They were into a saying a lot of things out loud that people normally only used online. Whatever. One had made a comment while I was doing their faces this morning and another actually said ‘LOL’ instead of laughing.

The girls were finally ready and paraded out of the dining room where they were getting made up. The job Ariel, Kelly, and Char had done on them not only disguised them but made them beautiful in an otherworldly way. I wasn’t even sure which was which when I looked at them.

“Sis, you are so snatched,” Sam said coming up to one of them. “Let’s get this show on the road so we can fuck.” I glanced over at Merck but the comment seemed to roll right off him. He was panning around with his camera in the limited range he had. I saw him step back a little to look at it and then crank the height down slightly. I wondered how well he’d keep his objectivity once the clothes started coming off.

“Okay. If anyone needs a break—restroom, smoke, drink—now’s the time,” I said. “We’ll be shooting the static scenes first. You’ll be doing various tableaus, freezing, and we’ll photograph. In this part, I’ll be coming in between scenes to direct where you’re to stand, sit, or lie and what you are doing there. Then we’ll take another break. When we get back from that one, Kelly will direct you through some warmups and will get you rolling for the video. From that point on, we’ll be shooting for anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half with no more interruption than we have to. Don’t worry about dialog. We’ll cut around it if need be.” All six trooped out to the front porch and I saw the air turn blue with smoke. Whatever. Merck stepped out back to have a few quick tokes on his vape. As long as I could get them in position, I didn’t care what they did to get themselves ready. After the front porch, they hit both bathrooms and came back ready to go.

I had several tableaus ready to put them in that would slowly tell the story of the party getting wild. That would include losing some pieces of clothing and getting hands involved, but it wouldn’t involve exposing the guy’s dicks or girls’ pussies or having any real sex. They cooperated and Kelly handled her digital SLR like a pro. This also gave us a chance to test the lighting and adjust for shadows. The blue screen behind them had to stay blue. I made sure the tableaus were also opportunities to get individual shots of the actors and with their preferred partners so each could have pictures after we released the video. Kelly had given them all instructions on creating social accounts under their stage names and not linking them to their regular accounts. We’d give them each a profile pic as soon as the shooting was over.

Things got gigglier as the clothing started to come off. Breasts got groped and dicks got handled. The loin cloths were all tented. We got the stills done and gave them another break. A lot more smoke filled the porch and when they opened the door to come in, we could all smell the weed.

“Okay, this is the video portion. Everybody get your costumes back in the shape they were when we started. We’ll be starting from the same position as the tableau we started with before. That’s what Jett’s arranging. When we start filming, we’ll hold in that position for a minute to give me material for titles. Then I’ll call action and you’ll start to wake up and go through a lot of what we did in the stills. If you don’t remember the exact sequence or positions, don’t worry about it. You’re at a party, the wine is flowing freely, and everyone is getting horny. Don’t rush it, but the pace is going to be on your back. If I need to speed it up a little, I’ll do it with cuts. That’s why we have two cameras running. When you really get into it, I doubt I’ll need to say anything, but if I do, don’t bother to look up at me. Just do what I say and keep going. You ready to party?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.