Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 37: The Garden of Earthly Delights

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 37: The Garden of Earthly Delights - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

“By the way, we have a guest coming for dinner tomorrow. I’ll pay the guest fee. She’s a potential model for one of my class projects,” I said after dinner as we were getting our schedule set. “I don’t mind cooking again.”

“What’s she like?” Sarah Lynn asked.

“I like her,” Mary volunteered. “I told her about Jett’s project and what I did. She’s in that kind of tremulous stage of deciding if she can or can’t do it. I can tell you right off that she has no designs on Jett or anyone else at the moment.”

“What’s she look like?” Char asked.

“About five-seven. Nice shape but I don’t think she’s a supermodel. She always dresses nicely. Shoulder length brown hair. I think it was brown eyes. Mary?” I asked.

“Yeah. Brown. Dimples. Probably about a thirty-five C if I had to guess. Waist might be a little thick but if so, she disguises it well. I haven’t seen her nude so I can’t give you dirty details,” she laughed. Gee, it was nice to have Mary sitting down with us and so relaxed.

“How far will she go?” Kelly wanted to know.

“There won’t be any porn with this and she’s sure to be nervous if someone is moving around with a camera while I’m working. Once I’m done, I think she’ll be okay with the camera circuit because she won’t really be recognizable.”

“What are you thinking of doing with her?” Jas asked. There were a few titters around the table.

“Not that!” I said harshly. Then I smiled at her to let her know I wasn’t mad. “I’m trying to come up with some representation of the Age of Reason. That would be next after spring break.”

“You’re planning things way ahead this semester,” Sarah Lynn said.

“I didn’t have any idea what I was doing last semester and only managed to come up with ideas and inspirations as we covered them in class. This is a harder semester. The Wednesday class is a discussion group, not even in the lecture hall. And the material overlaps. I was going to start with something from Shakespeare and then do the blondes for a Rubens Baroque painting come to life. But Shakespeare and Rubens were the same year, even though Shakespeare was considered classic and Rubens Baroque,” I said. “It’s a good thing I actually looked at Merck’s syllabus.”

“But you were going to do Ariel as Shakespeare’s Ariel!” Jas exclaimed. “Does that mean you won’t be able to do that?”

“I suppose I could, but I came up with an even more appropriate theme from Hieronymus Bosch. He’s a Dutch painter of about the same time as Michelangelo and much better at the human figure in painting. He did a famous painting called The Garden of Earthly Delights.”

“I’m going to be a sex doll again!” Ariel said jumping up and down. I think I’ll just get her a trampoline and have her bounce naked in front of me for a few hours a day.

“Probably, in one way or another. I want to keep the theme of a triptych, more or less, but you will definitely be the centerpiece. I read the description on my phone as I was headed from Lit to Drawing. There’s a great phrase here.” I thumbed my phone to Wikipedia and read. “An erotic derangement that turns us all into voyeurs, a place filled with the intoxicating air of perfect liberty.”

“I like voyeurs. I want to fill them with intoxicating air,” Ariel said. I had a feeling this would be an interesting project.

“And then we do the Baroque porn with the blondes and the boys next door. Or whoever they entice to be their partners,” Kelly said.

“That’s going to be a logistic nightmare,” I said. “I’ll have to get each of them painted before I put it all together. And I’m going to have to use acrylic or it will all run off of them as they get sweaty together.”

“I have to get 2257 Compliant Forms filled out and signed by each of them,” Kelly said. “It certifies their age, legal names, consent, and compensation. I had to fill one out in order to perform online, too. We’ve all filled them out even though Jas and I are the only ones who have actually performed explicit sex acts on video. And you, of course.”

“I hope they are all okay with this,” I said. “Um ... We’ll need at least two cameras going, right?”

“Yeah. Anybody want to volunteer?”

“I was just thinking ... Merck has been bugging me since he saw Jasmine’s video to let him come to a sitting. Since this one doesn’t involve any of us and they don’t really know our crews, I just thought maybe it would kill two birds with one stone to have him be a cameraman.”

“That is so kinky to have a professor film porn in our home!” Sarah Lynn said. “You rock!”


That fast, we were into the semester and it seemed like there was no time for anything. We were all studying late into the evening so we wouldn’t get behind. Jas was picking up multiple shifts on the weekends because she couldn’t work during the week with her class and study schedule. Ariel had picked up two additional piano students and was deep in a full load of principles of mechanics, statistics for engineers, math, and engineering graphics. And she was taking Mandarin Chinese Language for her Liberal Arts elective!

Sarah Lynn was piling on the credits again with courses in International Relations and Statistics for Political Research. Of course, she had a math course, an English Comp class, Russian Language, and having completed a course on the principles of aeronautics last term, this term she was focusing on principles of naval science. That was her course ‘just for fun.’

Kelly was even coming downstairs after her evening chatroom session and instead of seeking immediate sexual gratification, she was cracking a math or Spanish book. She’d finally declared herself as a Communication Arts Major with a focus in Radio-Television-Film. She had some courses to make up because her first term had been exploratory.

And Char had met with her adviser over the break and had been encouraged to enter the Integrated Master of Accountancy program. When she’d explained her circumstances, the adviser had really gone to bat for her and got her some more financial aid. That really relieved some of the economic pressure she was under, but she had to maintain a 3.5 GPA in order to keep the support. She was studying Economics, Psychology, General Business, and Speech Communications this term.

Suffice it to say that bedtime had been pushed to about one a.m. on the average and I had to be at an eight o’clock food prep class. This was a crazy term.


“How are you going to approach it?” Mary asked. We’d been working on the latest Blankety project, entirely on applying mechanical perspective to drawing of irregular objects. It was a long and tedious project but I was learning something beyond the basics of vanishing points and horizons. I guess it was helpful. And the project allowed Mary and me time to just talk while we worked. It was far more technical and we didn’t tend to get in the same zone that we did when actually drawing or painting something. Of course, she was asking about my upcoming triptych with Ariel.

“The Bosch painting is an inspiration, but I’m not going to try to replicate it. I mean, it has a little of everything in it. Gluttony, bestiality, fornication, homosexuality, interracial, music, drunkenness, and a progression from innocence to depravity to punishment. I’m not as interested in that as in the concept of The Garden of Earthly Delights. Especially when it comes to Ariel.”

“That girl is the embodiment of earthly delight,” Mary laughed. “You wouldn’t have to paint anything. Just take her on stage and strip her.”

“The thing is, she’d love that!” Once Ariel came out of her shell, sex had competed successfully with music and mechanical engineering. It was almost like she had a triple major. “I’m thinking of doing an actual garden scene with flowers and such sort of growing out of her.”

“Sounds kind of boring.”

“Unless I apply Blankety’s final project last term with it.”

“The shapes ... Oh! Create all the flowers and highlights and shadows out of other shapes? That could be interesting.”

“Especially if all the shapes were ... um ... sexual in nature. I mean, can’t you just imagine Ariel’s body covered in flowers that were actually made of little vaginas and penises?” I asked. Mary raised her eyebrows and put her pencil down.

“Speaking of vaginas and penises, did you notice that I wore a skirt today?”

It didn’t take long to verify why she was wearing a skirt. As we kissed, my hand slid up under the hem and found the open crotch of her bodystocking. It didn’t take long before I was standing between her legs as she sat on her stool. My cock sank into the spongy wetness of her pussy and we both sighed at the feeling.

I’d noticed that over the past month or so, sex among the family had moved from utter spontaneity to the last thing we did in bed at night, assuming everyone wasn’t too tired. That wasn’t just me having sex with the girls, but the girls with each other, too. Having a little afternoon delight with Mary in the studio was a treat beyond imagining.

I pulled the top of her stocking down her arms far enough that I could release her breasts and could tug and twist her nipple barbells while we kissed and I plunged into her. The one-piece bodystockings like this one were meant to be put on at the feet like hose and then pulled up the body until she could put her arms in and adjust it around her shoulders. This one was new. When she took her sweater off in the studio, I discovered the entire stocking was mesh with a pattern of roses woven into it. The sides were a more open weave and it was only a series of half a dozen straps that went over her shoulders. I had to be careful when I lowered it because the barbells caught in the mesh and her nipples poked through.

I suppose I looked ridiculous standing between her legs with my jeans around my ankles and my butt flexing as I pushed in and out of her. I didn’t care. I wasn’t doing this for anyone else’s entertainment. I was totally caught up in the way Mary’s pussy sucked at my cock as I pulled out, trying to get me to thrust back in. I was glad she got so stimulated with her nipple play because there was no way I could get a hand between us to play with her clit in this position. She whined into my mouth as she came, clamping and releasing on my cock with that incredible soft pussy. She hadn’t quite made her second release when I erupted in her and almost lost my balance when my knees started shaking. Mary jammed a hand between us and grabbed her clit bar to twist and pull. She managed to get her cookies before I shrank out of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.