Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 36: Back to Class

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36: Back to Class - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

Eva literally bounced in her seat all the way back home. As soon as she was in the car and it was warm, she shed her jacket and sweatshirt. Her bouncing in just the bikini top was distracting from my driving.

“I can’t believe you got me ten hours of flying time for my ‘performance’ that weekend! I love you!”

“You’ll have to work nearly thirty to earn them,” I laughed.

“Do you know what that works out to as an hourly wage? More than you make at the grocery story, for sure! Jett, I just can’t believe you did this for me! I really ... Can we make love, Jett? Please?”


Mary looked up at us when we walked through the kitchen door. She smiled when I winked at her. Eva was stripping just inside the door. Not down to her bikini, but all the way.

“We’re going to make love!” she shouted. “We’re going to do it!” She ran for the bedroom.

“Must have gone well,” Mary laughed.

“I might have to clean the car seats.”

“Haven’t had to do that since our first date, have you?”

I walked over and pulled Mary into my arms for a long kiss.

“And always willing for a repeat performance,” I said.

“Go satisfy the substrate,” she laughed. “We can go out Sunday if you want.”

“It’s a date.”


“What would you like, my model?” I whispered when I shed my clothes and approached the bed where Eva was stretched out. Over the holiday, she’d cut her hair into a little pixie bob. It was a good style for her oval face and generally thin features. Lying on her back, her boobs flattened slightly but the nips were still perky and sat proudly on top of hand-sized mounds. I’d chuckled a little when she was posing at the airport. She never quite popped out of Sarah Lynn’s bikini top but it was just big enough that we all caught glimpses of her nipples in certain poses. That was probably what convinced the two older men to give her so many flying hours in exchange for the performance. Dirty old men.

Eva had shaved completely before I did the Athena painting and maintained a bare pussy. It was glistening with her moisture as I sat beside her on the bed.

“I would like to please you,” she whispered back.

“Do you doubt that you are pleasing to me?”

“You ... um ... since I got back and you kissed me ... until today you didn’t touch me at all. I thought ... I was afraid you were disappointed ... didn’t want me.”

“Eva, I’m not all that experienced with this stuff. You look around and see my five roommates and Mary and you think I must be some kind of sex powerhouse or something. I’ve only been sexually active for about eight months. There’s a lot I don’t know about how to please a woman. Especially a woman like you. You gave me the opportunity to explore something new in my own life, too. I’ve always just taken things as they came. You even asked Sarah Lynn’s permission before you asked to have a painting date. I’m just not very dominant.”

While I talked, I touched her cheek and drew my fingers across her lips. She kissed them and I continued down her chin. I didn’t grab at her boobs but trailed my fingers down between them and continued toward her heat, pausing a moment to trace her navel. The whole time, I was looking her in the eye and ignoring what my fingers were doing. Her breathing sped up the lower I stroked.

“But you gave me an opportunity. I’m exploring what it means to be an artist with a human canvas. You asked to please me? You do, my substrate. You are a blank canvas and I will paint a masterpiece on you.”

I finally slipped my finger between the lips of her pussy and stroked from her opening up to circle her clit. I believe she levitated off the bed. When I rolled over on her and pushed my cock into her pussy for the first time, we both flew toward the sky.


The girls dug into managing my art subjects for this semester. Having successfully negotiated Eva’s and my engagement at the airport, Char was the one who took the lead, inviting the three bimbos over for dinner Saturday night. That is how I ended up ‘demonstrating’ my art technique on the naked bodies of Barb, Terri, and Syl while we were all stoned out of our minds.

We didn’t do a huge production, I just painted on their tits and tummies.

There is a phenomenon called the freshman fifteen. It is the inevitable packing on of fifteen extra pounds during freshman year. For some people, it is followed by the sophomore fifteen, the junior fifteen, and the senior fifteen. I guess that’s why so many people go back to their ten-year high school class reunions unrecognizable to their classmates. We’d all succumbed to some extent, though our meal planning and cooking schedule meant that we had a better chance of not packing on too many pounds. I’d put on five. Jas, Char, and Sarah Lynn had put on a few, but not nearly fifteen. Ariel burned off calories having sex so fast that her Asian figure was still slight. And Kelly... Damn! Kelly was sexier every day. She worked out at the university fitness center after class each day and her tight, toned body was no heavier but slightly shapelier than it had been the first day she sent me a naked selfie when we were fifteen.

All that to say that the three bimbos—I really need to stop calling them that or I’ll slip up when we’re working—the blondes from two doors down had definitely packed on some weight. A steady diet of alcohol and snack food will do that to you. I don’t think any of their household cooked meals, so they ate at the student union or McDonald’s. They weren’t fat, but their curves had definitely become rounder and softer since we first met in September. I liked it. They were almost Rubenesque.

“This is fun, but if I don’t get fucked soon, I’ll die,” Syl said

“We don’t loan Jett out,” Sarah Lynn jumped in. “He has seven of us to satisfy as it is. I thought you were playing with the guys next door.”

“Yeah. But they aren’t here. Why didn’t you invite them to the party?” Terri asked.

“We can do that when we do the painting, if you want,” I said. “We didn’t want you to be uncomfortable when we were introducing what we wanted to do.”

“Hell, give me another Fireball and you can paint Reggie’s cock in my twat,” Barb said. “You’re only young once and I plan to get as much dick as I can. Sure you don’t want a little of this, Jett?” She spread her legs in front of me and pulled her labia open.

If a girl is shaved and plans to entice a guy into her pussy, I think she should have shaved recently. Barb looked like a guy with a two-day beard and I imagined her pussy would feel like sandpaper against my cock. I declined.

“We’ll negotiate something with Reggie and the guys. Remember, we film everything in order to get the short videos you saw earlier. If we film you fucking, we’ll release it on a porn site,” Kelly said. “And we’ll be moderating the amount of weed and alcohol during the session. With a project this big, it will probably take six hours to get you all painted adequately for the scene.”

“So, aside from the weed and a good fuck, what do we get out of it?”

“We’re putting together a YouTube channel for Jett’s artwork,” Sarah Lynn said. “We’ll be able to record hits for individual videos and pay according to popularity. That video won’t include any graphic sex, but it will include you being painted like the videos we showed you earlier. You’ll get a bitcoin payment for each hit.”

“Porn is a different thing entirely. If we reach an agreement to do some serious sex, we’ll either pay you a percentage or a flat fee. A percentage split among half a dozen actors might not be much,” Kelly said.

“Have you done that before?” Syl asked. Kelly looked over at Jas. She sighed.

“I did one. It’s the only one we’ve released,” Jas said. “I’ve made seven hundred dollars from my cut.”

“Shit! I could use seven hundred!” Terri said. “Can we see your film?” Jas nodded and Kelly queued up her Egyptian goddess vid. We all watched but the three blondes were glued to the screen. Seeing Jas in her paint and her expressions of ecstasy was something I’d never get tired of watching. She was just so beautiful it made me want to bundle her off to bed again. When the video ended, the girls turned back to Kelly and me. They had tears in their eyes.

“I think I’m drunk. I’m getting all emotional,” Syl said. “That was just so beautiful.”

“Can you make us look like that?” Barb sniffed. “I want to look like that.”

“Our technique and editing has gotten better since we did that one,” Kelly said. “The acting is what you’ll bring to the set. And the boys.”

The girls left and I watched as they turned left instead of right and went up the steps to the guys next door.


I’d always been first out of the house on Monday mornings because I started work at six. It was almost a luxurious feeling to sleep later and not have to be to class until eight. Two extra hours to sleep in the arms of my lovers. Everyone was pretty exhausted after our Saturday encounter with the blondes. I could only imagine what the actual painting would be like once the guys got involved. We’d have to do the whole painting in a canvas-covered living room in order to have six in the painting. There would be a lot of digital backgrounding and post-production work. I’d have all I could handle just painting their bodies as nymphs and satyrs.

I walked into my Protein Identification, Fabrication, and Utilization class as the first class of spring semester. I wasn’t sure what this was going to include since the first term that I took in the summer really focused on being able to identify primal cuts and figure out how to cut them into marketable cuts. Grandpa had handled the instruction on that course for me in the store. The setup in our new class was a stainless steel kitchen. There were eight of us in the class and we were each assigned a work station.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.