Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 35: Plotting the Finale

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35: Plotting the Finale - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

I got home from work Thursday afternoon and walked right into the arms of a beautiful blonde in a black bodystocking. Jas had picked her up at the airport and sandwiched her between us as we hugged.

“When did you get in?” I asked around our kiss. She was shaking in my arms.

“Just before you got here. I’m sorry I’m shaking. Airports and planes are really stressful for me.”

“I wish I could stay to help you destress,” Jas said. “But I’ve picked up some extra evening shifts at the restaurant and need to get going.” She slipped around Mary and we each got a sweet kiss before she left.

“Thank you for picking me up, Jas. We can cuddle later,” Mary said. Jasmine’s smile was brilliant. She kissed Mary again and was gone.

“How can I help destress you?” I asked.

“I had visions of getting here and lying naked under a pile of writhing naked girls with your cock stuck in me,” she giggled. “Eventually, I stressed out over imagining that. I’m glad it’s just you and me for a while. Can you just hold me?”

I was happy to hold her close, whether we were naked or not. We decided to lie on the bed and inevitably fell asleep.


“Ooh, someone yummy is with my lover,” Kelly whispered as she slithered into the bed behind Mary. Mary pushed her head back and rubbed against Kelly’s shoulder as she sighed. “Will you share him?” Kelly asked.

What? Someone yummy ... Will you share him? ... Him?

“You know I’d always share with you, Kelly,” Mary answered sleepily. Her shaking had calmed and she pressed her hips forward into mine. “Do you mind me sharing you with Kelly, Jett?”

“I thought it was me sharing you,” I said, a bit bewildered.

“Oh, that works, too. But Kelly is my girlfriend and I always share my lovers with her.”

“When did this come about?”

“About thirty seconds ago,” Kelly giggled. “Love you, Mary.”

“Love you, too, Kelly. We haven’t really gotten around to doing anything to share but sleep. I feel so much calmer now that I’m here,” Mary said. “I hope my little idiosyncrasies aren’t too stressful on you all.”

“We’ve survived both Ariel’s emo phase and her sex doll phase. I think we can survive a little anxiety on your part.”

“Let’s not forget Char’s monster phase,” I laughed.

“And Sara Lynn’s disowning by her family,” Kelly agreed.

“And Kat Mon Dieu’s sex shows online,” Mary laughed. “I watched you every night you were on.”

“I know. You were so sweet. It took me all of ten seconds to figure out who ‘Bodystocking’ was.”

“I wasn’t trying to hide.” Mary’s stomach growled loudly and we all laughed.

“Oh, yeah,” Kelly said. “I was sent up to fetch you for dinner. Maybe we should go downstairs and feed you, baby.”

Our meals during the break were a bit more haphazard than our normal schedule. We were all trying to put in extra work hours and people weren’t always home at mealtime. Sarah Lynn had brought deli food from the grocery store for dinner this evening and we combined that with some of the leftovers from our holiday meals. Those were about gone now, too.

“I don’t have a job to go to before school starts,” Mary said. “How about if I pick up some of the cooking while I’m here.”

“You’re our guest!” Char said emphatically. “We wouldn’t ask you to cook!”

“Char, I’m hurt,” Mary said, sticking out her lower lip. “I agree that I don’t live here all the time, but to think you only consider me a guest ... Really, I’d like to make a regular contribution, even after school starts. I’m living in the dorm, but in November and December, I ate half my evening meals here. And slept here a third of the time. You have to let me contribute or I can’t keep coming over. And I really want to keep coming.” We all looked at each other. Sarah Lynn broke first and spluttered out a laugh.

“You heard her. We need to keep Mary coming. I volunteer to go first!”

“You guys!” Mary laughed. “Well, okay. That, too. But please?”

“Girlfriend, we will accept your participation,” Kelly said. “But right now, I have to run and get ready for my Thursday night bath show. You can scrub my back if you want.”

“If you didn’t have cameras running, I’d crawl right into the tub with you.”

“I’m sorry, Mary,” Char said. “I didn’t mean to imply that you weren’t part of the family. You know I love you, too.”

“And since Jas is working until ten and Ariel is skiing with her parents, that just leaves Char, Jett, and me to make sure you keep coming tonight,” Sarah Lynn said.


“So, here’s what I think,” Mary said as we sat in the living room Saturday night. Kelly had finished her Saturday matinee and Char had cleaned up the kitchen after Mary’s lovely meal of poached chicken breasts. Jas and Sarah Lynn drew night shifts at Applebee’s and at the grocery store, so it was just the four of us. We had been discussing what to do with Eva when she returned next week and that led to my proposed painting project. “Paint her into a wall,” Mary concluded.

“That’s kinky. What, like ‘The Cask of Amontillado’?” I asked.

“That might make a good Halloween painting,” Mary laughed. “No. Let’s find a venue that will let you paint your masterpiece on one of their walls instead of trying to haul around a life-size canvas. You’d have to have a canvas that was at least six-by-six to do this painting. How are we going to get it to the venue, even? It was almost impossible to get the three-by-five of me to your class. And I know you wanted to do more with my head and face than would fit on the canvas.”

“That’s true. What kind of venue would let me paint their walls?” I asked.

“Think of it in terms of a mural. You want to use an airplane or flying theme with Eva. Where would be better than an airport,” Mary said. “When I flew in this week, I noticed there was a lot of wall art at the airport.”

“Would they even let me into the airport with paint supplies and allow Eva to strip and be painted? It doesn’t sound like a very friendly performance space.”

“I wasn’t thinking of that particular airport. I was thinking of the one Eva flies out of. It’s a small airport out on the west side of town, but it has a really active flying community. I think there’s an airshow near the first of May to celebrate the thaw and start of private aviation season. People fly in from all over.”

“How do you know all about that?” Kelly asked. “That’s amazing.”

“Eva took me flying once this fall. I think she took Sarah Lynn one weekend, too. She’s always hunting for someone to fly with her. Anyway, security is not quite the same out there as it is at the commercial airport. Not that there isn’t any, but it’s really a recreational airport. Families come out during the summer to eat at the café and just watch the airplanes land.”

“It sounds worth investigating,” Char said. “Jett, how big a wall could you paint?”


Ariel arrived home on Sunday afternoon. I think she managed to fuck everyone in the household by bedtime. It was hard to believe this was the same emo girl we all knew in high school with all her angst and shyness. She’d changed her tight skinny jeans and band T-shirts for nudity and was a sex maniac. Once she got in the house and got her clothes off, Ariel was a bundle of energy and joy.

And sex. Did I mention sex?

“Will you paint me again?” she begged. “I just want to let you paint anything on me that you want to!”

“Come here and let me lick you some more,” I growled as I crawled across the bed.

“Yes?” she squeaked. “Are you going to make me come again? Please?”

“Yes. And there’s something else I’ve wanted to explore for a while.” Ariel looked alarmed and scooted up on the bed pretending to get away from me. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her back, bending her legs back so her butt rolled upward.

“What do I have that you haven’t already explored?” she asked in a tiny voice. “You lick my pussy all the time. What else ... OH! Oh, God! Oh, God!” Ariel screeched as I rimmed her asshole with my tongue. I managed to wiggle a thumb into her pussy and rub her clit with my fingers as I lapped and explored the sensitive little star of her ass. She started squirming all over the bed as orgasms swept over her. She held her own knees back to make sure she was as wide open as possible and I used the opportunity to switch hands on her pussy and shove my very wet and lubricated thumb up her back channel.

Ariel shrieked. And passed out.

“I don’t believe it,” Sarah Lynn sighed. “You knocked her out. I thought we’d be going all night.”

“Don’t count on it being over,” Mary laughed. She curled up behind me and spooned against me. Sarah Lynn, who had been mauling and sucking on Ariel’s nipples, scooted around the bed and spooned against Mary. I gathered Ariel in my arms and we all went to sleep. At last.


Eva arrived on Tuesday and we had a full house. Seven girls—mostly naked most of the time—and me. I was still putting in extra shifts at the grocery store, but they were all early shifts. I got to work at six-thirty and was home by three. I guessed that would get me in shape for my eight o’clock meat cutting course this semester. At least I wouldn’t have too much in the evening. My last class on Monday and Wednesday would be out at five-thirty and the rest of the week I was off at two unless we had a symposium. Looking at the second semester Literature and the Arts syllabus, though, told me that it wasn’t going to be an easy session. The course would cover the Renaissance with Shakespeare and Michelangelo through the Modern period with T.S. Eliot and Picasso. I figured it was a good idea to start lining up my models and projects for the term.

“So, Eva, how much paint do you want to get on you this term?”

“You still want to do the big project at the end of the term, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yeah. We’re thinking of talking to your airport about doing it there during the fly-in in May.”

“Mother’s Day. We’ll just be finished with finals. So, it’s not for a class, right?”

“That’s right. I actually want to do a performance piece that we can advertise and make some money from. Sarah Lynn and Mary want to coordinate with you on getting the project set up.”

“Okay. So, I’ve got a pretty heavy schedule this spring because BFA auditions are in April. I could do some little projects, but I don’t think any of your Lit/Art projects qualify as little, the way you’ve set yourself up with Merck. I’m sure you’ll have one due right before spring break. As long as I can get some flying time in—assuming the weather cooperates—I’m good to do a project just before or during spring break,” Eva said. Her brow creased and she looked at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.