Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 34: Holiday

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34: Holiday - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

We were through! No more classes for a month. It seemed like the entire town emptied out in twelve hours. The campus was deserted. The house next door was empty. The guys had carried suitcases out to their last exams and didn’t come back. I saw all three blonde bimbos from two doors down load into a Ford Focus that looked like it was dragging bottom under the weight of everything they packed with them. I didn’t know where they were headed, but I hoped they made it.

I got out of my final in Slaughtering at ten on Friday morning. It was a written test and didn’t take that long to complete. I was glad to have that class out of the way. Next semester ... Well, that was going to be another tough one as I’d be in class five days a week at eight o’clock in the morning. Nothing like starting your day right with food prep.

Mary and Eva were both with the girls when I got home and everyone was dressed casually—meaning not at all. I got stripped out of my clothes as soon as I walked in the back door and joined the pile of girls under all the blankets in the house in front of the TV for a day of movies. We hadn’t had a day like that in months!

Ariel was still sporting all her paint below the neck, but before getting to bed last night she’d shampooed it out of her hair and off her face. She’d been daring, however, and we were surprised when the Dragon Lady fixed our dinner Thursday night. Ariel demonstrated her whole unfolding routine and her mother made her repeat it three times while she walked around the little pixie and looked at the paint job. She clapped with delight at the transformer-like performance. I was afraid she’d be offended by the blatant sexuality of her daughter exposing her enhanced genitals and breasts, but the Dragon Lady laughed and looked at her from every angle. Then she demanded that Ariel play the piano for her before she went home and told her she had to wear clothes when she came home for the holiday.

Even without the face makeup, Ariel was taking every opportunity to fold and unfold for each of us Friday. The paint on her labia was mostly worn off.

“I have to fly out tomorrow,” Mary said. “I hope I can stand this.”

“Where’s home?” Eva asked.

“It’s a short hop. I live in the town of Fridley, which is really a northern suburb of Minneapolis. Can you take me to the airport tomorrow, Jett?”

“Sure I can. Want me to fly home with you, too?”

“Would you?”

“I was kind of joking, you know.”

“Yeah. I’m going to miss you all. I’ll probably lock myself in my room for the next month.”

“That sounds terrible,” Sarah Lynn cried. “Jett, you should go visit. Maybe you should go for New Year’s Eve and then bring her back to us.” There was a chorus of assent and I started to seriously consider it.

“I don’t want to take you away from the family on New Year’s Eve,” Mary said. “But would you mind a guest here until classes start the twenty-second? Maybe for a couple of weeks?”

“Any time,” Ariel said. “In any bed.”

“I think I’m jealous,” Eva said.

“We’re just getting started,” I said. I took the naked girl into my arms and kissed her deeply, the movie forgotten. “Whether we are lovers or not, I am going to have you naked in my arms frequently this term. I’m going to touch you and every inch of your body will obey my commands. We are going to make a great artwork this spring and I will paint you,” I whispered in her ear. She shuddered and I could feel her skin ripple all the way down her body as I stroked her side. She moaned a minor orgasm as I held her. I moved my hand down toward her pussy and found a head between her legs. “I think everyone is willing to help you out a little, don’t you?” I kissed her again and squeezed her breasts as Ariel lapped at her pussy. Her next orgasm was neither minor nor quiet. “You are my substrate,” I breathed. She moaned again.

“So, when are you leaving and coming back, Eva,” Jas asked as if a massive orgasm had not been occurring right beside her. She nudged me out of the way and kissed Eva. Ariel crawled up on top of me and offered me her face to lick clean of Eva’s juices.

“Oh ... Uh ... I’m...” Eva had a hard time catching her breath. “I’m flying to Virginia on Sunday. I wasn’t going to come back until the eighteenth, but if you’d like to do some more sample painting, I could come back a week earlier. If you want.” She looked at me.

“I want,” I whispered. She shuddered again.


The immediate concern was getting all of us where we needed to go for the holiday. Mary flew out Saturday morning and Eva on Sunday afternoon. We went out and got a small Christmas tree for our house on Saturday afternoon and decorated it with any miscellaneous objects from our childhood that we could find. It was mostly lights that I got at Lowe’s on sale with some red balls and tinsel.

Sunday night, my dick kept switching between Ariel’s and Kelly’s pussies. They kept me going most of the night and when I was exhausted, they kept each other going. Then, Monday morning, Ariel’s mom picked her up to spend three days with the family. She’d be back on Thursday but would leave again on Friday for a family ski trip to Tahoe for a week. We’d get her back on the sixth.

Kelly’s mom arrived at noon. She and Kelly were spending a mother/daughter holiday and Kelly admonished me to watch her Christmas Day special. She said it would really be special. Once we’d all greeted Siobhan and made sure they had everything they needed, Jas, Char, Sarah Lynn, and I went to my parents’ house.


“We thought maybe we could get you to visit more often if we put a bigger bed in your room,” Mom said as we stood staring at the king-size bed that about filled my old bedroom. “Since you have a painting studio in your new house, we didn’t think you’d mind sacrificing your painting area in here.”

“Mom...” I started. Here she was planning my life for me again. Sarah Lynn squeezed my hand. Yeah. So what? “Thank you, Mom. Some number of us will try to visit more often if we can. At least during breaks. We could almost all fit in this bed.”

“You don’t need to give me the details. Just tell me how many towels you need in the bathroom.”


We had a quiet exchange of gifts for the family on Christmas Eve. Mom and Dad included a little something for Char, Sarah Lynn, and Jas. Jasmine’s mom and Ray joined us as well. There were little gifts for us to take to Ariel and Kelly. It was really sweet and even I felt kind of sappy and emotional.

On Christmas Day, of course, the grandparents all arrived to fill out the Christmas dinner table. With eleven of us at the table, I think we were the biggest group that Mom and Dad had ever entertained.

“It’s too bad Ariel and Kelly couldn’t be with us,” Granddad said. He still stopped by our house a couple of times a month just to check on maintenance. He’d helped me put up the storm windows we found in the garage a couple of months ago. You’d think that would be something the landlord would do! “And what’s that cute blonde’s name? Mary?”

“Oh, yeah. She’s cute,” Jas giggled. “We’re going to send Jett to Minneapolis to capture her and bring her home.”

“Dear me,” Mom said. She looked genuinely worried. “Should we have gotten the California King instead of the regular one?” Everyone stopped eating and then all burst out laughing. There was a little choking and liquid coming through the nose. I quickly took Grandma’s mimosa to get her a fresh one.

“I’m not that fond of orange juice, Jett,” she said sweetly. “Would you mind just getting me a gin and tonic?”

“Of course, Grandma,” I laughed. “It’s much easier.” I think I was only eight when I learned to make Grandma’s gin and tonic.

“So, what are you going to do with all your vacation time?” Grandpa asked. “Want more hours at the store?”

“I could use some hours,” Sarah Lynn said. “My schedule this term really didn’t leave me any dependable time I could work. I’ve cut a couple of hours from the schedule for second semester.”

“I’m picking up three more hours with that damn Farm to Table course this term,” I said. “It meets every morning at eight. Grandpa, couldn’t I have done this course at the store like I did the first semester one?”

“I wish. There’s too much cooking involved in this course. You’ll also cover the grading, costing, and yield estimations that I can’t effectively teach you at the store. Better you take this one in a class. I take it you don’t want extra hours, then.”

“I’d like some during the break. I might have to cut back once school starts. I’ll have two classes on Mondays.”

“We’ll work something out.”


We made it back to the house on Boxing Day—not that we celebrate it but our parents had been watching Downton Abbey. We watched Kelly’s special on Christmas night. She had cute antlers on and a red nose. The real shock, though, was seeing the reindeer tail attached to a butt plug. I didn’t think Kelly had ever put anything up there.

“You know what this means, don’t you, Coal?” she’d said. Then she wiggled her ass around in front of the camera.

“You’d better practice,” Char said as she backed up against my erection. Sarah Lynn and Jas continued to watch as I slowly sawed in and out of Char’s butt. When Kelly started using her Hitachi, though, Jas and Sarah Lynn went to work on each other. It was a fine climax to our Christmas holiday.

As soon as we walked in the door on Wednesday, Kelly was all over us, kissing and hugging.

“Did you like it?”

“That was really sexy.”

“Did it hurt?”

“Not much. A little at first, but I got used to it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.