Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 31: Of Pain and Pleasure

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31: Of Pain and Pleasure - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

Aside from the sex, playing with our body bath paints was giggly fun that made us feel like kindergartners. My cock was kept hard and then striped like a pride flag. Kelly’s red hair was plastered together and painted green. Ariel had collected paint on her body by the simple means of rolling around on all of us. The canvas tarp under us was a spattered smeared colorful mess. But the most fun was showering and making sure everyone got clean before bed.

And that’s how I ended up pressed against Mary in my little shower cubicle downstairs, washing her hair and making sure every speck of the colored shampoo was rinsed from her beautiful body. And when our faces were clean enough to not get soap in our mouths, we spent most of our washing time kissing. As we rinsed the soap down our bodies, our lips followed, kissing every possible nook and cranny of exposed skin.

We’d come close to climax half a dozen times as I tugged and twisted on her piercings as she directed. She tugged and twisted on my cock in delightful ways. But we didn’t push each other over the edge. We got out of the shower and dried ourselves in the cramped little three-quarter bath. And we kept kissing.

“Use the Kat House,” Kelly whispered to us at the top of the stairs. She pressed her naked body up against us and kissed each of us passionately before she slipped into my bedroom where it appeared all six of the girls other than Mary were gathered on the big bed. I raised an eyebrow at Mary and she tugged my hand toward the attic stairs.

Kelly had made up the room as a simple bedroom with no elaborate sets. Her props for camming were all neatly stowed. I cross-checked the cameras and her computer and everything was turned off. Mary and I stood in the middle of the room, kissing and caressing each other.

“They’re being awfully nice about a strange woman taking you away to have sex,” Mary said.

“You’re not that strange, Mary. And I think they’re all hoping they will have a time with you.”

“A couple of them already have,” she giggled. “When that little Ariel sets her mind on a pussy, it’s almost impossible to distract her.”

“I’ve heard she’s the best at cunnilingus in the household. She’s just as devoted to fellatio.”

“I kind of enjoy that, myself. If you are interested, though, I sort of had a different idea tonight. Make love to me, Jett. I’ve been obsessing about it.”

We lay down on the bed, trying not to let go of each other as we scooted ourselves into position, and trying to not stop kissing. Mostly, we succeeded. We were lying on our sides with our arms wrapped tightly around each other and our bodies pressed together from lips to toes.

“As nice as this is, it isn’t the easiest position,” Mary said. “Be on top of me so I can feel your weight pressing me down.” We rolled and Mary thwarted my natural instinct to support my weight on my arms by holding me close to her. Her legs wrapped around mine, opening her center. I could feel the heat of her sex against my cock and pulled back enough to lodge the tip at her opening. It took a couple tries to get lined up correctly and then I just started sliding into her. Her grip tightened as I penetrated her depths. We held there.

I felt the slight tremors in her body relax and calm, our mouths continuing to devour each other. And then we began to rock together. Locked together the way we were, we could only move our pelvises, exercising lower back and ab muscles to work together. It didn’t give us a pounding sensation and we moved only a couple of inches apart and back together. But those couple of inches were the most stimulating I’d ever felt. It was as if all the tremors she had previously had concentrated in her vagina. It was like being wrapped in one of Kelly’s vibrators.

I could feel the metal bar at her clit pressed into my pubic bone and shifted left and right a little so it moved with me. Apparently, that was the right move and the stimulation of the bar against her clit brought Mary up and over the peak of a climax that sucked the air out of my lungs. The vibrating, clamping, and fluttering of her vagina around my cock pulled me along with her.

I had to roll us to our sides again so Mary could breathe but I let go of her only enough that I could pull the blankets up around us. When we rolled, she clamped her thighs together, trapping my cock in her.

We both knew that in the course of the night, I would slip out of her. We’d have to shift our arms out from under each other or they’d be numb. We’d stop kissing as we drifted to sleep. We knew all those things, but with the blanket pulled up snugly around us, we ignored them. We breathed each other’s air, warmed each other’s body, and held each other close.


Classes resumed on Wednesday and we were as lost in the pressure as we had been during the rush to midterms. I’d enjoyed one day off on Tuesday, having had to work Saturday through Monday. Jas had to work, too. Kelly and Charmaine had both quit their day jobs. Kelly did a long online performance Saturday afternoon that had her fans teasing her with a new vibrator she inserted into her vagina. Each time a viewer tipped, the vibrator would turn on for an amount of time determined by the amount tipped. Tipping a token gave her a one-second buzz. Tipping ten tokens gave her a ten-second buzz.

Ariel had no piano students over the break, so she was constantly into mischief. She had sailed through her exams and just wanted to play. Fortunately, Char had blossomed sexually in the past week with her monster paint. She took Ariel firmly in hand and introduced her to anal play. Ariel was in heaven.

Poor Sarah Lynn used the official time off to study. I couldn’t believe the size of the book she had to read for Constitutional Law and the Organization of American Government. She did get a break on Monday when the skies cleared and the weather took a jump in temperature. Eva took her to the little airport on the edge of town and they went flying in a two-seater airplane of some kind. I’m not sure what happened up there, but when they got back home Monday, they spent a good bit of the night locked in a sixty-nine and screaming out orgasms.

Mary spent time on Monday giving Jas a long slow massage that left my first girlfriend sated and limp as a noodle.

But, as I said, school.

We found a subtle change in Blankenship’s class. He was still as caustic and critical of our drawings as ever but he spent more class time talking about what makes a good drawing. The first half of the semester had all been materials and techniques. The second half seemed to be more focused on composition and art. I wasn’t fond of having every drawing I did ridiculed, but I had to admit that I was learning to be a better artist.

Studying Virgil’s Rome was a bit of a drag. I don’t know if he was just more boring than the earlier writers or if it was just that the Medea painting on Char had been so intense that anything would have paled. I managed to convince Sarah Lynn to pose for me by having her lying on her back while I painted Romulus and Remus on the twin hills of her breasts, nurtured by a wolf and overlooking an interesting perspective of Rome that extended just to her slit. Lying on her back, she could still read her textbook. The photography for this piece required careful cropping and I decided not to show Merck the video because to get the right perspective, the camera looked straight up Sarah Lynn’s pussy.

I didn’t think it was the most successful piece I’d done by a longshot, and Sarah Lynn was happy to get in the shower and scrub the paint off her body. Merck was satisfied, but disappointed that there was no video. Dirty old man.


Mary didn’t move into our house. She was a frequent visitor and shared her loving with all the girls as well as with me. She had to really psych herself up to be with everyone at the same time, though. One or two of us at a time could make her happy. And we made love together whenever we could. It wasn’t always missionary position but Mary really liked to be squeezed. Once she was out of her ever-present bodystocking, she wanted the security of being held tightly. If she was being pressed into the bed by my body weight, that was good. If she was being pressed between me and Kelly or any one of the other girls, she was happy. And lacking either of those, if she had a heavy blanket over her while she rode me she was good with that.

“Mary, whatever inspired you to get your nipples and clit pierced?” Kelly asked one night while we were lying in bed and she was playing with Mary’s nipples. Mary was happily sandwiched between us.

“Frustration,” Mary said. “Pain and pleasure are tied together. I’m not into discipline or anything like that, but when I’m at the peak of pleasure, a little pain jolts me into an intense orgasm. I found that out by accident when a guy bit me a little harder than expected during sex. And there’s also the point where a little irritation becomes arousing, like what you’re doing now. If you keep that up, I’m going to eat you again.”

“Maybe Jett would get behind your idea if we sixty-nined. You’d like him behind your idea, wouldn’t you?”

Mary growled and swung a leg over Kelly’s head, settling her pussy on my redheaded girlfriend’s mouth while she drove her own mouth between Kelly’s legs. I hadn’t seen much of this view of Mary and I liked it. A lot. I got behind her and Kelly positioned my cock at Mary’s opening as she licked both of us.


And then came Dante. Merck was all over the poet of Florence and had a thousand slides he showed in class. He talked about how the three-part masterpiece of Dante Alighieri—Divine Comedy—was in many ways a metaphor for the city itself. What got me was that even though I didn’t much appreciate Virgil’s The Æneid, Dante used the Roman poet as his guide through the levels of the afterlife.

I don’t know if it was Dante’s poetry that was so exciting or simply that Merck’s excitement was infectious. I had Inferno downloaded on my phone and was reading it as I walked between classes, on my break in the grocery store, while I cooked dinner, and before I went to bed.

Not that it was easy reading. I just got caught up in all the renaissance glory of Firenze and couldn’t wait until I could go walk those streets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.