Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 29: With My Teeth in Your Heart

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29: With My Teeth in Your Heart - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

I woke up with my cock wedged up against the cheeks of the world’s most beautiful butt. Not that I’ve seen every butt in the world, but I couldn’t think of anything more beautiful than this one.

After we’d brushed our teeth, Sarah Lynn and I peeled Mary out of her body stocking. Then we cocooned ourselves in bed with the blonde beauty sandwiched between us. When Mary stopped shaking, she got active. I got the most explosive two-girl blowjob I’d ever had—and with my living arrangement, I’d experienced playful girls teaming up on me before. Mary and Sarah Lynn were exploring each other as well as me and doing their best to delay my orgasm. When the inevitable came—me—they managed to swallow down everything I spewed out, licking up the spatters from each other’s faces.

Before I could flag, Sarah Lynn mounted my cock and about a second after she was seated, Mary lowered her exquisite pussy with the clit hood piercing onto my mouth. We were pretty frantic in our lovemaking. Both girls were primed and I wasn’t sure how many orgasms they were having. I know I felt fingers join my tongue to pull at Mary’s piercing and there was a hand wedged into the space where Sarah Lynn and I were joined. I was just along for the ride of my life. Eventually, we were all exhausted. I reluctantly pulled my tongue out of Mary’s pussy as she slid down between Sarah Lynn and me. There were shared post-coital kisses and we spooned together.

My waking in the morning wasn’t the first. Sarah Lynn had rolled to face Mary and the girls’ boobs were pressed tightly together as they kissed and their fingers worked their pussies. That caused a gentle rocking against my cock and I joined in. It was active and I was thinking I might slip down far enough to slide into our lover. Everything seemed to be well-lubed and I was gliding between her cheeks. I wasn’t sure I’d have time to penetrate, though, as I was getting incredibly close to an explosion. We were all going to need a shower soon.

Whether it was me going too deep or Mary thrusting too high, the tip of my cock caught and wedged in her asshole. She gasped and clamped down. That triggered it, but she’d pinched the head of my cock and the passage was so tight it was almost painful to spray the pressurized contents of my balls into the little opening. Both girls screamed and there was a fluttering of her asshole that resulted in another strong spurt before she pulled away.

“Oh, God! I’m more than willing to fuck you, Jett, but don’t go in there! At least, don’t go any farther in there. That was pretty intense. Wow!”

“Did he pop your anus?” Sarah Lynn cried. “Jett!”

“It was an accident. And I didn’t really go inside. You have powerful butt muscles, Mary.”

“Yeah. Well, that was ... intense. I guess I said that, but it was so ... intense.”

“What happened?” Sarah Lynn asked.

“You know how when a guy comes in you, sometimes you can feel his cock pulsing at your vaginal opening and rarely you think you can feel his come in your cootch. For me, anyway, I’m usually too far gone in my own orgasm to be aware of what he’s spraying. That’s why I enjoy giving a blowjob now and then. There’s something about being able to actually feel the pulses and spurts in your mouth. This was a lot like that. He shot his load through the most sensitive part of my asshole and it was just intense. I could feel every spurt entering my body. And now my body is thinking it has to eject what entered through the exit. But it was ... wow!”

“Come on. We’ll grab a quick shower and make sure you’re cleaned out before the other girls hit the bathroom. Jett can go downstairs. Maybe after your shower you could make some bacon. Could you, honey?” Sarah Lynn asked as she kissed me and moved my new girlfriend toward the upstairs bath. I had to laugh, Sarah Lynn said she’d even give up men to have Mary. I didn’t think that would be necessary.

“Yeah. If bacon is what my lovers want, bacon they shall have. I suppose I’d better make enough for everyone.”

“You know how that smell wakes everyone up!”


The only person in the house who wasn’t excited about bacon was Char. And it wasn’t that she was vegetarian. Her father had blatantly abandoned everything Hindu except the idea that he could sell off his daughter, apparently. So, she was raised in a meat-eating household. With her own renewed interest in the religion, she was evaluating what she ate and we’d talked about the humane killing of food when I went to the slaughterhouse. So, there was nothing specific that she felt banned her from eating bacon, but she just didn’t like pigs. Different strokes for different folks.

I sat with Char Wednesday evening and showed her some of the sketches I’d done of unleashing her monster. She got very excited over the ones that were more monster-like and less animal-like. I’d started out thinking I’d do a snarling wolf or something like that. She liked the ones that were truly otherworldly.

“And blood,” she said. “I should show the spirit of Kali. She’s the destroyer of evil forces and is often pictured with a bloody head in one of her hands and her tongue hanging out. She is the dark one.” I was getting a bit of education about Hinduism as Char explored further. I wasn’t really sure how much faith she put in the various gods. She certainly wasn’t following a specific doctrine. But she’d made a little shrine to Shiva on one corner of the buffet in the dining room and had a batik of Ganesha for a window blind in the bathroom. No one seemed to mind when these little touches showed up. Kali wasn’t a stretch.

I remembered Char talking about eating her father’s organs in her dark fantasy and it reminded me of a phrase in Medea that I’d nearly passed up. Of course, I had to re-read the whole damn play before I found it. Fortunately, that only takes an hour or less. I found the quote the next morning and checked with Merck after class to see what he thought.

“In many ways, that summarizes exactly what Euripides was trying to get across. Women were—still are—a little frightening. Sure, a man took pleasure from mating, but a woman created life inside herself, raised it, and nurtured it. That’s why Medea says, ‘I would rather take sword and shield into battle three times over than give birth to one child.’ Euripides paints a picture here and in The Bacchae of women who are the frightening monsters of men’s nightmares. Go with it.”

My sketches took on a bloodier aspect as the monster I would paint held a bloody heart in its maw.


Friday afternoon would be when we started the painting. I was taking the weekend off work to do the three massive projects. I didn’t know how long it was going to take me to paint Char. She’d agreed—requested—demanded—to have me use the permanent body paints except on her face. That meant we didn’t have to complete everything in one sitting. I had no objections at all to having Char naked with me for a few days.

Jas took on the responsibility of making sure the canvas was prepared, so to speak. She bathed Charmaine and shaved her bare below the neck. Char usually trimmed her bush enough to wear sexy panties or a swim suit but seeing her pussy completely bald was breathtaking. Her legs were smooth and silky. And when I managed to tear my eyes away from her snatch, I discovered that she’d plucked her eyebrows bare as well. On the other hand, her hair hung below her shoulders and was puffed out to form a black halo around her face.

I had prepared a more literal canvas, blocking out the general area where the monster would emerge from the darkness of the goddess. In the Athena project, Eva had seemed to simply step off the canvas. This time I intended that the monster emerging from Char would interact with the monster on the canvas, a sort of mirror image. Char joined me and we started working. All we managed to get done before Ariel’s stir-fry dinner was generally blocking in the background fields.

Mary was working in another corner of the studio. She’d set her still life up again and was focused on adding detail to her drawing. I wouldn’t even get started on mine until Sunday. I surreptitiously glanced over to see if she was getting herself off while drawing, but she was wearing a full bodystocking that had no crotch openings. Those things had to be a real pain when she needed the bathroom.

After dinner, we worked for another two hours. The face of the monster was beginning to emerge on Char’s chest. I slept with her that night, not even cognizant of where Mary slept. Char pressed her ass against my cock until I was buried inside and we attempted to sleep that way. It didn’t work. Neither of us could hold still when we were connected like that and she cried out an orgasm as I flooded her dark passage. We tried to stay connected after, but as soon as we stopped moving and started to fade toward sleep, I softened and fell out. In the morning, Char got me plugged back in for another round. Usually, her ass could only take one drilling about every week or ten days.

“As often as we can this weekend,” she whispered. “I want to feel the connection. Your hands will paint the monster on my body. Your cock will fill me with the monster inside.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.