Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain - Cover

Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Chapter 25: A Thief in the Night

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25: A Thief in the Night - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

“Jett? Could you run me back to the dorm? It’s getting late and I should have left when Eva did,” Mary said.

“You can stay if you want to, Mary.”

“Yeah. I know. Thank you. I’m ... not really ready for that.”

“You know, we’ll never push you to do something you don’t want to do.”

“It’s not about wanting. In fact, it is about wanting. This has been a bit of a stressful day. You know?”

“If you want to talk about it, we can talk in the car.”

Mary said goodbye to everyone and slipped her sweater back on before her jacket. She didn’t get up close to any of the girls, though, and we went out the back to my car.

“Sorry I didn’t want to play,” she said as we pulled out and headed to campus. “I was fine as long as I was drawing or was with just one of your girlfriends. When everyone got together for dinner, I started getting anxious. It was just too much to have everyone so ... close.”

“I’ll tell you that all five girls really like you,” I said. “And so do I. But we don’t want to put you in a stressful position.”

“I know that and it’s what makes me want to come back again.” We rode in silence almost to her dorm with her head leaning back against the seat before she spoke again. “I’d like to make love with you, Jett. I experimented with a girlfriend in high school and I know I’m at least a little bi, so I’d like to mess around with your girlfriends, too. Especially Ariel. I could smell her arousal when we went off and I sketched her. I’m sure she could smell me, too. I just am not at a point where I could feel comfortable with all of them and I want to. I really want to.”

We pulled up in front of the dorm and just sat there for a minute.

“I can’t invite you up to my room because I know my roommate is in tonight and she’s even more backward with boys than I am,” Mary sighed. “Would you ... Can I ... Maybe we could have a goodnight kiss?”

“I’d love to kiss you, Mary. I think you’ve got very sweet lips.”

I leaned over the seat and kissed her with my lips. I wasn’t trying to push her into anything but after a few seconds, she opened her lips to me and the kiss deepened. When she put her arms around me, I took that as a sign that I could wrap her in a light embrace. She pulled away slightly and I thought I’d gone too far. She caught my hand before I pulled it away.

“You know what it means when I wear a skirt or shorts over my bodystocking?” she whispered.

“Are you telling me it’s crotchless?”

“You could explore a little and find out,” she whispered. She put my hand on her leg and I let it drift up under her skirt. Not only was the bodystocking crotchless, she wasn’t wearing anything else over it. “I had a thong on most of the day,” she whispered. “I took it off just before we left.”

I found her pussy and began gently rubbing it. She was leaking and after a few strokes, my fingers slid between her wet folds.

“Yeah!” she sighed. She reached over to rub my cock through my jeans. “I saw how hard you got when you were playing with Eva. You didn’t get soft while you were painting. I thought it was just because you were handling her boobs and her ... crotch. But when you painted the helmet on her face and hair, you were harder than when you were sucking her nipple. Can I unfasten these?” She was already tugging at my snap and I helped, letting her open them fully and extract my cock from my painted briefs.

I sighed.

Having her stroking me while I dipped my fingers in her pussy was heaven.

“This won’t take long if you keep doing that.”

“If you put your fingers in me while you are playing with my clit, it won’t take me long, either.”

We went back to kissing and even when she stiffened, she didn’t let up on my cock and I soon shot over her hand. We panted and moaned into each other’s mouths and the sensation was just more intense.

“I’ll try not to make you wait too long to put that in me,” she whispered. “I’ll see you Tuesday.” She got out of the car and ran to the dorm.


Everyone had gone to bed when I got home. Kelly, Jas, Charmaine, and I all had to work Sunday morning. I went up to my room to get undressed before I went to the bathroom and found Sarah Lynn waiting for me. Before I could get undressed, she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her face.

“Ah, yes,” she sighed. She cleaned my fingers with her tongue. “Give me some of what she got?” She helped me strip and found my wet, sticky cock. She immediately dropped to her knees to lick me and then stood up. “It isn’t her juice on you.”

“She kind of jacked me off while I did her,” I said.

“Well, I’m not fond of the taste, but you can put it in me. Please, put it in me.” I did and Sarah Lynn welcomed me home. “You know we won’t push her, right, Jett? But I’d really like to lick her. I’d like her to make love to me. Ariel and Char couldn’t wait. They were already fingering each other before your car had pulled away. Jas took Kelly to the other room and everyone could hear them when they came. It didn’t take long. We’re all hot for her and want to undress her and eat her.”

“It might take a bit, Sarah Lynn. She gets overwhelmed when we’re all around her.”

“I’ll wait. There isn’t one of us who doesn’t think she’s worth waiting for.”

As hot as we both were over Mary, it didn’t take long to forget her as we made love and I came deep inside Sarah Lynn.


The next week was pretty calm as we moved into October and cooler weather. I think Eva must have wrapped herself in tissue paper at night because she still had paint on her when I saw her Tuesday after class.

“Next time we use the permanent paints,” she said. “I wanted to live in this skin as long as possible.”

“It’s looking a little tattered. This paint should really be washed off.”

“I know.” She opened her jacket to show that she had no shirt beneath it. “I’ve been showing it to everyone who would look but my nipples have worn through. You could come wash me now. I’m not as afraid of losing the Virgin Goddess anymore.”

“Bad timing. I have papers for both 2D Design and Foundations this week. For some reason I didn’t get any work on them done this weekend at all. I spent most of Sunday and Monday after work fine-tuning the canvas and putting the digital files together for Merck. Kelly’s trying to teach me the video editing software.”

“I know what you mean. I didn’t get anything done all weekend either. I spent Sunday with my girlfriend. We found interesting places to pose and she took pictures of me.”

“Nudes?”

“No. I was painted.”

“Where?”

“Um ... A few places around campus. The Lake. The steps of the Capitol.”

“I hope you’ll share them,” I laughed. “And I do wish I could wash you. Please don’t start thinking that I suddenly don’t want to soap up your body with my hands and make sure every little nook and cranny is cleaned.”

“Okay, bastard. I’m going to go take a shower and masturbate. Maybe I’ll see you this weekend.”


Mary and I were getting along ... comfortably. There was never a mention of our play beneath her skirt, her adventures with my girlfriends, or where our relationship might go. We just let it float along. It seemed that neither of us had any difficulty casually touching each other, most commonly hand to hand. If I saw her beginning to tremble, I offered my hand. Sometimes she took it and sometimes she didn’t. I didn’t try to grab her.

After Thursday’s class, we stopped to chat for a few minutes and her hand slipped easily into mine.

“Is it too much like being steady dates to ask you to a movie again this Sunday?” she asked.

“I’ve got a great idea! Can we see something that makes me think something ridiculous and then ask you if that’s why you wanted me to see it?” I said with fake enthusiasm.

“It wasn’t that ridiculous,” Mary sighed. “I completely understand how you’d think that. I wonder ... If I had proven to be...”

“Instead of fingering you to an orgasm, I’d have jacked you,” I said firmly. “Really, Mary. By the time we got to that point, I was already your friend and already committed to ... I don’t want to say help or something but I was committed to you as your friend. Even if I’d discovered I wasn’t that enthused about it, I’d still have done it.”

“Did you tell your girlfriends that?”

I nodded.

“I’ll bet you got fucked half to death.”

“Three-quarters.”

“Sometime, I’ll collect the other quarter.”

“You don’t have to, Mary. I mean ... I’m looking forward to being intimate with you, but it isn’t a requirement in order for you to be my friend.”

“Jett, I know that. It’s all new stuff, you know? We’re in college. We became friends. You reached out to me and I appreciate that, but I’m not thankful enough to fuck you. If I fuck you it will be because we’re both having fun and want to do it. Okay?”

“More than okay. What’s playing Sunday?”

“Araby.”

“Middle Eastern?”

“Brazilian.”

“I’ll pick you up at two-thirty.”


Friday, I moved from the feedlot to the carcass hangers. We had to compare feedlot grading to carcass grading. Grading on the feedlot focuses on the value on the hoof. It’s like trying to guess your Christmas present from the shape of the package. Only you get the shape, the weight, and even the texture when you push on the side of the steer. Grading the carcass focuses on actually seeing the thickness of the layer of fat, the marbling of the meat, and even the size of the prime rib. Grading for the whole carcass is done based on the prime rib muscle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.