Drawing on the Dark Side of the Brain
Chapter 24: Athena Was a Virgin

Copyright© 2018 by aroslav

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24: Athena Was a Virgin - Artist Jett Blackburn's paintings reveal the soul of his subjects. They have the power to change the viewer, the model, and the artist. Sometimes emotionally, sometimes terminally. Join this digital native and his accumulation of girlfriends as they break the ties with their parents and move off to college and self-discovery.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   School   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

At exactly three-thirty, the doorbell rang. Jasmine drew the honor of answering it. She was the only one in the house still fully dressed. As soon as Eva saw the rest of us, she took a deep breath and dropped her coat. It was all she was wearing.

“Okay then. Okay. I’m okay. Where do you want me to pose?” Eva wasn’t quite hyperventilating but her being naked let us see the thin stream of sweat that dripped from her pits. Ariel ran to the bathroom for a washcloth and towel as I took Eva’s hand and led her into the studio. She let out a moan when she saw Mary standing in a corner waiting for us to get settled.

You know, if Mary decided to open her legs, my entire family would be lined up as if it was a buffet. I think Eva would have been on her knees, as well.

“I’ve got things set up so I think you’ll be able to relax and be supported while we work. It’s a standing pose, but I’ve tested it a few times to make sure it’s comfortable. Once we get started, we’ll take a break every half hour so you can move around. Do you need to use the bathroom?” I asked.

“Not yet,” Eva said as she let Ariel wipe her down with the washcloth and dry her. ‘Just to make sure the paint will stick.’ I noticed that by the time Ariel was finished, Eva’s nipples were popped out erect. Well, that would just add an interesting dimension to the painting.

“I’ve got a nice pillow on the stool so you can just rest your butt on the edge. Did I get the right height?”

“Yeah. I guess so. It’s pretty comfortable.”

“Now the tough part will be having your right arm stretched out. I’ve got this little padded tripod that you can rest your hand on so you don’t get tired. Your left arm will be held against your tummy. Yeah, right there. Curl your fingers into a fist. You don’t need to clench them. Be as relaxed as possible. How’s it feel?”

“Aside from the fact that I’m letting a boy put his hands all over my naked body while I try to stay still...”

“Isn’t that the best feeling ever?” Sarah Lynn asked. She was wearing a pair of panties but that was all. I wasn’t even sure it was a whole pair. You couldn’t see the string in back that went up between her cheeks. I knew, though, that she’d put on panties so my come wouldn’t drip out of her and down her legs. Just touching Eva to position her could have had me hard as a rock if Sarah Lynn hadn’t drained me in the shower.

“It’s not ... um ... bad exactly. I just feel so ... submissive,” Eva whispered.

And then the penny dropped, as Granddad would say. I’d gotten kind of pissed on Tuesday and laid down the law to Eva about me being the one who would decide things and that she was to be at the house at exactly three-thirty. You could have set a watch by the moment she rang the doorbell. And then walking inside she’d simply dropped her coat. She hadn’t been wearing anything else. Within thirty seconds of ringing the bell at exactly three-thirty, she was naked and ready to obey my posing instructions exactly.

“I want you to point with your three middle fingers.”

“Okay.”

“Shouldn’t that be ‘Yes, sir’?” I whispered in her ear. She shuddered.

“Yes, sir,” she whispered back. I placed a hand on her back to unnecessarily correct her posture and let it slide down to her butt. Then I got the painting I’d worked on all week and cross-checked it for her pose. Just about perfect. I moved the vertical easel behind Eva and pushed the painting up against her back. She caught her breath as the cool surface came in contact with her skin. I moved around in front to check the position and ran my hands freely over her body as I made sure the curve of her breast would be against the canvas. I had to raise the tripod her hand rested on to get exactly the exposure I wanted. All the time, Eva followed me with her eyes.

“I’m not going to work on your head right away,” I said. “As long as it doesn’t shift any of your torso or arm positions, you can turn your head.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Now...” I began. I blew softly across her nipples and they hardened appreciatively. “While I’m doing the initial sketch, I want you to memorize this position. Think about where your wrist is on the tripod. Remember this feeling along your back where the edge of the canvas is.” I traced the line where the canvas met her bare back and then continued across her butt. “Remember where your butt is resting here against the stool. Can you do that?”

“I’ll try, sir,” she squeaked.

“I need to take the reference photos now and then start drawing on this beautiful canvas you’ve provided me today.”

I turned to get my camera and to turn the video on. Mary was still in the corner and I swear she was smirking at me. While I started taking as many reference pictures as I could from as many angles as I could, Mary collected her drawing pad and started to sketch. I made sure Eva was aware that I was taking a few closeups for my personal use.

Then I no longer had time to indulge either of our fantasies. I grabbed my Sharpie and began to draw on her skin. Athena began to take shape, standing proudly with her right arm outstretched, her spear thrust out along Eva’s arm, ending in the point at her fingers. The figure in my background painting was maybe eighteen inches tall. The figure I drew on Eva was about halfway between that and life-size. Even while I was concentrating on drawing the figure I was about to paint, I wasn’t at all shy about holding her breast steady with my fingers. Athena’s skirt I drew right across Eva’s pussy and watched as she moistened against the tip of my pen. The Goddess’s feet were on Eva’s thighs.

I stood back and looked at the drawing on Eva’s skin, snapping more pictures from every possible angle. Then I reached over and turned off the video camera.

“Ten-minute break,” I said. I stood right in front of Eva and traced her jaw with the tip of my finger. “You should use the bathroom this time and make sure you are fresh for the next session. You did a good job, my little substrate.” I emphasized the sub and Eva shuddered.

“Thank you, sir. Ten minutes.” She was off with Ariel as her personal assistant.

“How many orgasms do you think she’ll suppress over the next four hours?” Sarah Lynn whispered as she pressed her bare breasts against my chest and lifted her lips to kiss.

“More importantly, how many do you think she won’t suppress?” Mary asked. Sarah Lynn made room and Mary pressed herself against me and kissed me. It was the first time we’d had such a blatant expression in front of my girlfriends and I was worried until Mary turned her lips to Sarah Lynn and kissed her as well. “After watching that, I’m tempted to pose for you, too,” she giggled. “Except I could never hold still that long. You’ll have to find other ways to paint me.”


I’d be using multiple techniques with this painting and, while it was fun playing touchy-feelie with Eva, I had serious painting to do. I wanted to use this as my next Literature and the Arts project, so there was no room for me to make a mistake. Eva might have been a little disappointed that I wasn’t taking quite as much time to get her posed as I had initially, but the next phase taxed us both. I used airbrushes to lay in the background. The scene I’d painted on the canvas showed a classic pose of Athena with a shield, her spear outstretched, glowing against a starry firmament. It was that glow and starry firmament that integrated Eva’s body into the background painting. It had to be done in one sitting because I’d never manage to get her body into exactly the same position again, no matter how long I played with it.

I held her there for about ten extra minutes as I lifted soft flesh slightly to be sure I’d filled in the exact shape of her breast and arm and shoulder. I compensated her with a slightly longer break. I wanted to be sure the water-based body paint had integrated into the painting and was dry before I shoved it up against her again. Fortunately, it was fast-drying, both on the canvas and on her body. She and Ariel took longer in the bathroom this time and I wondered if my little pussy hound was snacking on the model.

“God! I see what you are doing now, Jett. I like it. It’s subtle, but the outline of her body is just enough different from the shades and textures of the original painting that you can see her body against the stars. Beautiful!” Mary said. Jas beat her to my lips, but soon yielded and Mary gave each of us a very happy kiss while I stroked up and down her back. Her shoulders were bare and she leaned against me.

“You are worming your way into our hearts, Mary,” Jas whispered as she kissed the blonde’s ear.

“I don’t want to be sneaky about it,” Mary said as she pecked Jasmine’s lips. “I was hoping that I was being obvious.”

“We’re enjoying the process,” I said. My hand slid down her back and I squeezed her butt.

“Later,” Mary whispered. “Where’s Char? I haven’t seen her all day.”

“She came in with me from work and went straight to the kitchen. Saturday is her day for dinner,” Jas said. “She’s making naan, curry, dal, and half a dozen little dishes to go with it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.